Full Auto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazy_shadow
Yeah so I got this game on my Xbox360 on the release date, and I still play it like crazy with my friends. It's the best racing game I've ever played. Anyone else get it? If so what do you think of it?

For those who don't know what it is, here's a couple of screenshots from the game...BTW, these graphics are 100% accurate stick out tongue

http://img426.imageshack.us/img426/7784/11ik.jpg

http://img426.imageshack.us/img426/8333/17sa.jpg

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/3443/19gn.jpg

AstroFan
I downloaded the demo, and it was okay, which is pretty much what I keep hearing, "okay, but nothing special".

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by AstroFan
I downloaded the demo, and it was okay, which is pretty much what I keep hearing, "okay, but nothing special".

I heard about the demo being bad too. but demo's never really are good compared to the real games. some demos are great though but not all. I think the games best on multiplayer because you can beat the crap out of your bud(s) and they will be like "OMG STOP IT!" and shoot you back. there are enough maps and cars to go around too. + extra paint colors and designs for your cars. I wish you could paint your own car with a design of your own, but oh well stick out tongue

AstroFan
I think I will just hold off and pick up Burnout wednesday. stick out tongue

Stalker 360
are you mad this is the worst game i have ever played cars with guns time rewind it sucks i bought it and took it back several hours later graphics suck have a HD made them look like halo 2 on my old 50hz if you want a car gam buy burnout need for speed or PGR3

just my views no offence if you like it but i cant see why

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Stalker 360
are you mad this is the worst game i have ever played cars with guns time rewind it sucks i bought it and took it back several hours later graphics suck have a HD made them look like halo 2 on my old 50hz if you want a car gam buy burnout need for speed or PGR3

Oh my god.

Commas and Periods and all other sorts of Punctuation are your friends. Get to know them please.

is it comprehensible.....

KENobi™
I think I will just hold off and pick up Burnout wednesday. stick out tongue

yes Did you hear about the XBox Live contest they are going to hold with Burnout: Revenge? Go to the official site to read up about it.

SaTsuJiN
I played it at my friends house.. its cool that its a racing game.. but I thought it was going to be more twisted metal vehicle combat like.. but even as a racing game its very fun to play.... you definately get a good laugh about how messed up your car is after every collision laughing out loud

crazy_shadow

a few questions for you...

1.) you should have known from the beginning it was cars /w guns and rewinding time, why the hell did you buy it if you think that's gay?

2.)who gives a sh!t about the graphics? didn't you read that there are over a million different effects in the game literally? to fit all those effects they have to lower the graphics down a bit you know, halo 2 doesnt have near as many effects.

3.)buy burnout? full auto is just like twisted metal and burnout mixed in one!

AstroFan
Originally posted by crazy_shadow
3.)buy burnout? full auto is just like twisted metal and burnout mixed in one!

Am I the only one who doesnt like the sound of that?

crazy_shadow
Am I the only one who doesnt like the sound of that? i've played all 3 apparently...and that's my opinion about it.

KENobi™
Originally posted by crazy_shadow
i've played all 3 apparently...and that's my opinion about it.

Apparently? You should know. no expression

I'm sorry, but I'll pass on Full Auto, in fact I just bought Burnout: Revenge earlier today. stick out tongue

crazy_shadow

MadMel
lol. i like the screens.

hatake111
it is the only xbox 360 game i have...other than the hexic thing that is on there anyway so i have to say it is very good...

Otus
I saw videos and screenshots from this game, and it looked awesome!!

And you, could you please even try to learn how to type things like these: , . ? That would really make reading your messages easier...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.