Superman Vs Desak(marvel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
SUPERMAN VS http://www.leaderslair.com/marvelvillians/desak.html

the Darkone
Desak kills skyfahters for fun, Desak kills superman and use his cape for a bath towel.

Arahan
I concur.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by the Darkone
Desak kills skyfahters for fun, Desak kills superman and use his cape for a bath towel.

Desak kills skyfathers, by using their own power agianst them. He also absorbs any attacks made by a God.

This won't be the case with Supes ..... IMO its undecided, we dont know how Desack fares against ungodly opponents !

the Darkone
Desak kill skyfathers which means he is above them, and he keeps those abilities so basiclly he is more powerful than superman. Desak will kill superman, with pleasure. Desak 10/10

tdawg14
Superman gets a super butt kicking.

R.O.T. Yahman
Desak kill skyfathers which means he is above them, and he keeps those abilities so basiclly he is more powerful than superman. Desak will kill superman, with pleasure. Desak 10/10

* Sigh *

Moron says 'I love Marvel '

the Darkone
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
* Sigh *

Moron says 'I love Marvel '

What's up the inslut, don't be ma because I told you are wrong. Don't be a little b***h.

R.O.T. Yahman
What's up the inslut, don't be ma because I told you are wrong. Don't be a little b***h.

* Yawn *

Dont you have Pre-School to attend or something ?

the Darkone
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
* Yawn *

Dont you have Pre-School to attend or something ?

I am old enough to be your daddy, hell might be your father.

R.O.T. Yahman
I am old enough to be your daddy, hell might be your father.

And they let you out of you're enclosure ?

guy222
Desak

quanchi112
Supes gets pwned quicker than when he took on Henshaw with the rings.

lordboo
god killer ftw

llagrok
Superman might do better than King Thor, seeing as he doesn't use energy attacks. Still a clear 10/10 to Desak though.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Superman might do better than King Thor, seeing as he doesn't use energy attacks. Still a clear 10/10 to Desak though. Well Thor eventually won while Superman couldnt win. So really how could he do better?

llagrok
Originally posted by quanchi112
Well Thor eventually won while Superman couldnt win. So really how could he do better?

Well, on the forum Thor wouldn't have the Bloodaxe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.