Spider-man vs Fire Fly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blade Cutter
Fight is in Gothem city(so Fire Fly has home field advantage) both at current powers.Fire Fly has just killed Batman in front of Peter so he changes in to his Iron Spider-man suit and jumps in to action.Who will win?

Arahan
Spidey

brainchild81
The guy with radioactive blood.

Scoobless
Who is Fire Fly? and what can he/she do?

Black Adam
FireFly the batman villain that flies around setting things on fire.

I say Spider-man dodges most of what he throws yanks him down with a web line then smacks him into unconsciousness.

But thats just my opinion

DigiMark007
If he's a Bat-villain, chances are Spidey would own him. He seems like a comically weak version of Human Torch or something but I've honestly never heard of him.

Black Adam
Only picture I could find of him at the moment.

From TAS

http://heroicimages.net/toons/Resources/Images/Batman_TNBA/firefly.gif

NoFate007
Firefly, albeit a cool character, is not going to be able to hit Spider-Man if he can't even hit Batman. Spider-Man also has the long distance webbing he can use, and then his strength just knocks Garf out.

Spider-Man 9.5/10

brainchild81
Originally posted by DigiMark007
If he's a Bat-villain, chances are Spidey would own him. He seems like a comically weak version of Human Torch or something but I've honestly never heard of him. This is how he looks on "The Batman"

Sixth_Winged
Wasn't he also killed in the comics on IC?

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by brainchild81
This is how he looks on "The Batman"

he looks nice.........like pokemon. shifty

Black Adam
Originally posted by brainchild81
This is how he looks on "The Batman"

Beedrill is that you?

Sixth_Winged
http://www.dltk-kids.com/pokemon/adoptions/beedrill.gif

"yes, it's my evolved form" big grin

Black Adam
There is probably not a single The Batman Villain design that I didn't find crappy.

Arahan
Joker ? shifty

Black Adam
Originally posted by Arahan
Joker ? shifty

Rastafarian kung fu clown with no shoes= TEH Suck

Arahan
:atomrofl: laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.