Greenday Die Hard Fan???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bodyqueen
hey i love greenday. anyone anyone anyone? or, any punkrock band. they are sooo cool Happy Dance

cool_dudes_rule
yeah there cool, but there is like loads of greenday threads.

Myth
Shit like this makes me ashamed to be a Green Day fan.

Bardock42
Originally posted by bodyqueen
hey i love greenday. anyone anyone anyone? or, any punkrock band. they are sooo cool Happy Dance

I like The Clash.

el_barto
Yes, we already know Green Day is good, but for one, they are not punk rock and two this has already been done before, try using the SEARCH FEATURE.

chops
Greenday=Utter crap

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Myth
Shit like this makes me ashamed to be a Green Day fan.

Agreed.

Because I can
Originally posted by chops
Greenday=Utter crap
Greenday try too hard after years of failier....

They shouldn't try again. See bands like U2, or the RHCP can still keep going, cause their good...

Myth
Originally posted by Because I can
Greenday try too hard after years of failier....

They shouldn't try again. See bands like U2, or the RHCP can still keep going, cause their good...

Wow. Where did you learn English?

Mišt
they are sooo cool Happy Dance

So are a lot of underappreciated bands who dont abuse their media coveragesyawn

Bardock42
Originally posted by Myth
Wow. Where did you learn English?

Not a particular bad example of grammar and spelling, though. At least not on this Forum.

I still like The Clash.

el_barto

Mišt
Aye, but theres still a lot of underappreciated bands out there who dont use the media as a gimmick, they sell their music, not their looks or brands or whatever.

Look at all the cheap trashy Greenday clothes and stuff you can buy now with the black shirts/red ties, its all marketing their brand name rather than their music. Its not about the music anymore. Target audience of 13-17 year old girls nowadays.

eggmayo
It's not even worth arguing. These teenybopper girls are just too stupid to get the picture.

Myth
Originally posted by Bardock42
Not a particular bad example of grammar and spelling, though. At least not on this Forum.

Yeah, but I see 4 mistakes in 3 small sentences. Maybe 5, I'm assuming by "They shouldn't try again" they meant "They shouldn't try anymore" because it would make more sense to imply all of their effort and not just a single action.

tinkerbell668

Because I can
So what.....

big grin Ok, So what if english is my first (and only) language...
YOu all understand me. At least, i think so. Meh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.