Older Batman Beyond Vs Current Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

brainchild81
This is Terry McGinnis the way he was last seen on JLU vs Batman. No prep

Blair Wind
hes finally got the experiance, and one of the coolest suits ever. I give it to him, basing it on the fact that he should have the nessacary experience by now, even though we dont get to REALLY see him do anything.

King KAM
Originally posted by Blair Wind
hes finally got the experiance, and one of the coolest suits ever. I give it to him, basing it on the fact that he should have the nessacary experience by now, even though we dont get to REALLY see him do anything. Its been proven though, that with a little prep time Terry would be destroyed by bruce, Terry justy doesnt have the mind.

brainchild81
There's no prep @ all here though. Just a random battle. Terry may actually be a better "on his feet" thinker. That suit is just plain Badass too.

Darth Macabre
I don't know....I mean he has had 15 years of fighting crime. I think at the same age (if both Bruce and Terry are 32) Terry would win.

It's a completely biased opinion though, because I would die for another Batman Beyond comic.

brainchild81
I really think they should've had @ least 2 more seasons. Terry wins.

Superherovandal
isn't Terry like a clone of bats?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Superherovandal
isn't Terry like a clone of bats?

Biological Son.

Blair Wind
biologically DNA implanted son......he is his fathers kid, but his father was implanted with Bruce's DNA......so he really does have two fathers....

brainchild81
Originally posted by Superherovandal
isn't Terry like a clone of bats? Watch this JLU episode for the full story(best seen with a high speed connection) Justice League Unlimited: Epilogue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.