Who wileds more RAW Power ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

R.O.T. Yahman
If these guys/things where attached to an 'electro meter'(one with a lot of digits), and all their energies where drained, who would be able to give out the greatest voltage ?

King Thor
Moljnir
G.L. Power Batterey
Silver Surfer
Superman
Captain Marvel (D.C.)
Juggernaught
Shazam the Wizrad

soleran30
GL power battery............

The Ion
Shazam or King Thor

thesilverspider
king Thor most likely.

R.O.T. Yahman
My List

Shazam
Power Batterey
Superman
Kng Thor
Surfer
Juggernaught
Marvel

TheKahn
I'd think King Thor would rank above Superman and up there with Shazam and the GL battery. The reason I say that is because in his fight with Thanos, Odin claims to draw energy from a nearly unlimited source. King Thor should be able to draw even more energy that Odin but its really hard to quantify just what nearly ulimited is, so I'd rank it as a three way tie.

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/9427/thanos68pb.th.jpg

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
My List

Shazam
Power Batterey
Superman
Kng Thor
Surfer
Juggernaught
Marvel

This is a versus match of sorts based on the comics not an exercise in speculation and theories. Why would Supes give off more energy than King Thor based not on the theories you've come up with on the other forum but instead the facts and statements presented in the comics? confused

Galvaclaw
Superman's energy storing capabilities are impressive he absorbed the full power of the Magedon warhead which had enough power to wipe out half a galaxy. He didn't seem to be particlarly phased afterwards so he can likely store even more energy.

Though he wouldn't usually carry that much energy so he wouldn't be higher than King Thor.

GalacticStorm
Power Battery
Shazam
King Thor
Silver Surfer
Superman
Juggernaut
Captain Marvel

Pepito
Silver Surfer, Juggernaut and King Thor if the source of their power is drained. GL battery by far if not

Mindship
GL Battery: after all it is the power source for "the most powerful weapon in the universe."

And just to comment on the oft used phrase "nearly infinite/unlimited." What the heck does that mean, exactly? IMO, it has no real meaning. Consider, for example, a straight line that goes on, literally, forever; there is no end. Would it make sense to say, then, we're "nearly at the end?"

leonidas
If these guys/things where attached to an 'electro meter'(one with a lot of digits), and all their energies where drained, who would be able to give out the greatest voltage ?

King Thor
Moljnir
G.L. Power Batterey
Silver Surfer
Superman
Captain Marvel (D.C.)
Juggernaught
Shazam the Wizrad

1. gotta be the battery. not sure if shazam>skyfather, but prolly pretty close. he's either just above or tied with kt and juggs, imo.

2. kt/juggs next (the gem of cyttorak IS skyfather level -- IF this is classic juggs . . .)

3. mjollnir

4. ss

5. cm/supes

Marcus4600
none of them. Cosmic Cube.

leonidas
cube<battery

spideycarnage
king thor

Pepito
Originally posted by leonidas
cube<battery

The battery can't form into a sentient being (Ion doesn't count- he was Kyle with all of the energy). Raw power: easily cosmic cube but much harder to keep and use at full potential. (Difference between a complex energy weapon and a pistol)

Blair Wind
Cyclops shifty

nah but serouisly, from what was said in Endsong, he can power the phoenix and such.......for an unlimited amount of time with unlimited energy fueling her desire for unlimited energy...its his "purpose" or some marvel made up shit like that....

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
This is a versus match of sorts based on the comics not an exercise in speculation and theories. Why would Supes give off more energy than King Thor based not on the theories you've come up with on the other forum but instead the facts and statements presented in the comics? confused

Feats my boy, its all in the feats.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Mindship
GL Battery: after all it is the power source for "the most powerful weapon in the universe."

And just to comment on the oft used phrase "nearly infinite/unlimited." What the heck does that mean, exactly? IMO, it has no real meaning. Consider, for example, a straight line that goes on, literally, forever; there is no end. Would it make sense to say, then, we're "nearly at the end?"

I didn't mean the main source my friend, i mean those small green lattern things they have !

The actual Oan power source, is far beyond the likes of Galactus, maybe even the Spectre !

Mindship

http://www.alleycatscratch.com/lotr/makingem/Makeup/Feet/Orig/Pippin_hobbit_feet_4.jpg

nothin in these feats

R.O.T. Yahman
I think most of you guys are turning this into a vs match. I mean sure King Thor and Shazam could wipe the Thor with the Supes, but have they really shown they can wield far more enrgy.

New rule, Quotes such as 'I wield an unlimited energy source' are too ambiguous as proof, for they defy the laws of physics !

Horrificus
I would have to say that the guys that are basically conduits for their powers would be above the guys that store their powers. or have access to their powers.

In other words, guys like SS, GL Batt, KT, mjolnir could be considered basically limitless, because the powers freely flow through them from the source.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Horrificus
I would have to say that the guys that are basically conduits for their powers would be above the guys that store their powers. or have access to their powers.

In other words, guys like SS, GL Batt, KT, mjolnir could be considered basically limitless, because the powers freely flow through them from the source.

No... im talking about the source itself !

The Ion
Originally posted by Pepito
The battery can't form into a sentient being
Oblivion

The Ion
I think most of you guys are turning this into a vs match. I mean sure King Thor and Shazam could wipe the Thor with the Supes, but have they really shown they can wield far more enrgy.

Well it is Shazam's power thats currently splitting Earth back into it's old fragments...

leonidas
just a regular battery? thought it was the BIG one. pep might be right. cc>small battery. not WAY cc>BIG oan battery.

prolly shazam then, followed by juggs' gem and king thor. and i'd put a reg battery alongside mjollnir.

The Ion
Originally posted by leonidas
just a regular battery? thought it was the BIG one. pep might be right. cc>small battery. not WAY cc>BIG oan battery.

prolly shazam then, followed by juggs' gem and king thor. and i'd put a reg battery alongside mjollnir.
I agree that CC > Personal Power Battery but the PPB can create sentient life. Oblivion as well as those 5 Green Lantern's Kyle created were all sentient.

leonidas
Originally posted by The Ion
I agree that CC > Personal Power Battery but the PPB can create sentient life. Oblivion as well as those 5 Green Lantern's Kyle created were all sentient.

yes

UniOmni
Superman isn't in the running, simply cuz he isn't self sufficient. Without a yellow sun, he'd be relatively normal. And Captain Marvel as well. Both from outside sources. King Thor is Thor drawing fully from the OdinForce within him. Shazam is a wizard who's = to skyfather and thus King Thor. Silver Surfer is the embodiment of the power cosmic, so he's just below the two above. GL power battery is equal to if not a teeny bit above SS. So it goes from top to bottom

King Thor/Shazam, = Self Sufficent/ Internal
Silver Surfer/Power Battery = self sufficient
Juggernaut /Captain Marvel/Superman = Outside power sources

snoopdogg
Originally posted by UniOmni
Superman isn't in the running, simply cuz he isn't self sufficient. Without a yellow sun, he'd be relatively normal. Superman can draw power from white stars to power himself aslo.

Just wanted to point that out. White stars are very abundant.

UniOmni
Maybe, but he isn't self sufficient. Put him in a dimension without his suns/stars and he will lose power. Thor not so. Surfer, not so. Shazam, i don't think so. Him, Marvel and Juggs all draw on outside forces to enable them to fight. Without them, nigh helpless children they are.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by UniOmni
Maybe, but he isn't self sufficient. Put him in a dimension without his suns/stars and he will lose power. Thor not so. Surfer, not so. Shazam, i don't think so. Him, Marvel and Juggs all draw on outside forces to enable them to fight. Without them, nigh helpless children they are. Surfer had his power granted to him by the big G. Billy had his granted by Shazam. Wouldn't they be in the same category?

jrodslam
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Surfer had his power granted to him by the big G. Billy had his granted by Shazam. Wouldn't they be in the same category?

I was thinking the same thing.

UniOmni
Actually you are right.....I didn't consider them the same because Billy reverts. Surfer is surfer all the time. But i'll put him on the super, cap, jugg level. Thanx

TheKahn
Surfer had his power granted to him by the big G. Billy had his granted by Shazam. Wouldn't they be in the same category?

imo, the difference is that the Surfer doesn't channel his power through Galactus. Take away Big G and the Surfer shouldn't be affected. Its more like Galactus granted him the ability to use the PC not that Galactus "sends" the PC to the Surfer. You can't say the same for Shazam and Cap. Marvel.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by TheKahn
imo, the difference is that the Surfer doesn't channel his power through Galactus. Take away Big G and the Surfer shouldn't be affected. You can't say the same for Shazam and Cap. Marvel. It has been stated somewhere that if the big G dies so does the power cosmic.

Shazam died and Billy still had his powers..........

jrodslam

yes

snoopdogg
Originally posted by jrodslam
yes I know. That made me happy as hell too.

The Ion
Actually it seems like he has more power.

TheKahn

Oh, I didn't know that. Have they explained why?

Acrosurge
It has been stated somewhere that if the big G dies so does the power cosmic.Never read that, but if Big G actually kicks the bucket, then so will everything else. I suppose that includes the Power Cosmic.

jrodslam
Actually it seems like he has more power.

Its seems that magic is at ease whenever hes around. He almost seems like a magic equalizer.

Besides that, what else Ion?

The Ion
I think it's just that Shazam's full power passed or are passing to Billy. Trials of Shazam is supposed to establish Billy as the top magical being in DC, taking Dr. Fate/Nabu's spot.

snoopdogg
I think it's just that Shazam's full power passed or are passing to Billy. Trials of Shazam is supposed to establish Billy as the top magical being in DC, taking Dr. Fate/Nabu's spot. I'll be reading that.

vpokdekjyafmidp
howbout shazam the genie?

UniOmni
It figures that when Shazam dies, Billy gets his power. Isn't Cap destined to become the next Shazam?

Sixth_Winged
G.L. Power Batterey
King Thor
Shazam the Wizrad
Silver Surfer
Superman & Captain Marvel (D.C.) & Moljnir
Juggernaught(if this is 8th day or trion, he'd be a near top)

Whiteclipse
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Never read that, but if Big G actually kicks the bucket, then so will everything else. I suppose that includes the Power Cosmic.

didn't he kinda die/nuetralized when he fought thanos with the infinity gauntlet? (correct me if im wrong) but the surfer was still kicking

GalacticStorm

What has Superman done under his own power (standard level) that is beyond what we've seen accomplished with the Odinpower? confused

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
What has Superman done under his own power (standard level) that is beyond what we've seen accomplished with the Odinpower? confused

Whirly created a thread on the Comic book Forum that documented Supes most impressive feats.

Most where above Thors most impressive feats !

R.O.T. Yahman
Well it is Shazam's power thats currently splitting Earth back into it's old fragments...

Fair point, which is why he was at the top of my list.

Diunic
Thor w/ the Odinforce is much more powerful than Supes. No one, except fanboys, can contest that. Even though I'll have to agree that despite K. Thor superiority Supes has much more impressive feats, in quantity comparison I mean.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Diunic
Thor w/ the Odinforce is much more powerful than Supes. No one, except fanboys, can contest that. Even though I'll have to agree that despite K. Thor superiority Supes has much more impressive feats, in quantity comparison I mean.

My assuption is made on empirical data, you're is based on 'Faith in the Gods' .... Mine would therefore hold up in court, you'res would be laugh at ?

Pepito
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Cyclops shifty

nah but serouisly, from what was said in Endsong, he can power the phoenix and such.......for an unlimited amount of time with unlimited energy fueling her desire for unlimited energy...its his "purpose" or some marvel made up shit like that....

He's like a portal to a dimension filled with energy so he probably does have a near infinite supply. The inhabitants of the dimension must have really cold winters though

the Darkone
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
G.L. Power Batterey
King Thor
Shazam the Wizrad
Silver Surfer
Superman & Captain Marvel (D.C.) & Moljnir
Juggernaught(if this is 8th day or trion, he'd be a near top)

thumb up except for the hammer, it should be above superman and captain marvel easily.

GalacticStorm
Whirly created a thread on the Comic book Forum that documented Supes most impressive feats.

Most where above Thors most impressive feats !

At his standard power level, (i.e not sun-dipped, not aided by outside forces) what has Supes done thats more impressive than whats been achieved via the Odin Force?

the Darkone
Originally posted by the Darkone
yes except for the hammer, it should be above superman and captain marvel easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.