War Hulk & Trion Juggernaut vs The Strongest Version of Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
1 5 K.O for Doomsday before the Duo can win

Darth Kal-El
so doomsday only has 15 lives? Im not sure if the duo can think of 15 ways to win or not.

inamilist
didnt the strongest DD beat an army of superman level guys?

i dont think these two have much of a chance....

especially with 15 lives

The Ion
15 Lives for DD? Hulk and Juggs die. Horribly.

Black Adam
Doodmsday wins against Hulk.

Then sends Juggy flying into the sun Or Blackhole or whatever...

juggernaut66666
trion juggernaut is 26 meter tall he can rip the fabric of space and time and destroyed dimensions and it is not juggernaut it is an evil god in his body so theres no way that even gog wars could beat him

outarddwarf
They smash him, rip him in half, tear his spine out, demension punch him, cut his head off with a sword, stab him in the brain, jeez running short on ideas...

juggernaut66666
no outdwarf youre wrong they can't beat him even the weakest version of doomsday was said to be faster than flash so they can't hit him gog wars doomsday could kill superman by 1 punch because he handled an army of gogs even 1 gog is stronger than supes so war hulk gets handled less than a minute he can do anything against trion juggernaut because he is way more powerfull than doomsday

thesilverspider
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
no outdwarf youre wrong they can't beat him even the weakest version of doomsday was said to be faster than flash so they can't hit him gog wars doomsday could kill superman by 1 punch because he handled an army of gogs even 1 gog is stronger than supes so war hulk gets handled less than a minute he can do anything against trion juggernaut because he is way more powerfull than doomsday
DD faster then Flash........What the f**k?

juggernaut66666
booster says it in death of superman he moves faster than flash

thesilverspider
Don't buy into that Doomsday is most certainly no where near Flash's speed.

juggernaut66666
in doomsday wars he handles flash while he is running but inthatcase he istill far more faster than superman and hulk and juggernaut are far slower than him

thesilverspider
in doomsday wars he handles flash while he is running but inthatcase he istill far more faster than superman and hulk and juggernaut are far slower than him
DD is not faster then Superman he might be able to catch him(I find that very suspect)but DD is certainly not faster the superman.

juggernaut66666
he is faster then superman

thesilverspider
he is faster then superman
So that picture shows proof of DD being faster then superman........ confused

Juntai
Originally posted by thesilverspider
So that picture shows proof of DD being faster then superman........ confused Also Green Lantern said he couldn't even see Doomsday move because he was so fast. Superman also notes how fast Doomsday is each time he fights him.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Juntai
Also Green Lantern said he couldn't even see Doomsday move because he was so fast. Superman also notes how fast Doomsday is each time he fights him.
So he's faster the superman and Flash then? confused

Juntai
So he's faster the superman and Flash then? confused Every bit as fast. Saying faster would be impossible to tell really. He is definately a high end super-speed character.

Wally is half speed, half time travel, and no one in existance really has a higher top end because of it.

vpokdekjyafmidp
trion juggernaut is 26 meter tall he can rip the fabric of space and time and destroyed dimensions and it is not juggernaut it is an evil god in his body so theres no way that even gog wars could beat him

lemme see a picture of trion juggernaut?

thesilverspider
Every bit as fast. Saying faster would be impossible to tell really. He is definately a high end super-speed character.

Wally is half speed, half time travel, and no one in existance really has a higher top end because of it.
Honestly I have never seen DD display his speed all that much but I was under the impression that he was just fast enough to catch supes that's it.So it's just running speed correct?since he can't fly.

Juntai
Honestly I have never seen DD display his speed all that much but I was under the impression that he was just fast enough to catch supes that's it.So it's just running speed correct?since he can't fly. He kinda can fly, but it's more of a controlled jumping. He can jump dozens of miles at a time, hell in his very first appearance he leaped over 50 miles. He can control direction/velocity/etc while doing this, Superman noted it in Death of Superman as well.

But yes, while you don't see him leaving trails like Superman flying or Flash running, he is definately superspeed, he was cutting his way across entire states.

When the JLA first engaged him, he speedblitzed them and kicked all of their asses before they could even react really.

Superman always being completely astonished at his speed and power is definately an indication. It's rare that you see Superman stupified about people's strength and speed.

Doomsday went toe to toe and killed the champ.
He's a beast.

thesilverspider
He kinda can fly, but it's more of a controlled jumping. He can jump dozens of miles at a time, hell in his very first appearance he leaped over 50 miles. He can control direction/velocity/etc while doing this, Superman noted it in Death of Superman as well.

But yes, while you don't see him leaving trails like Superman flying or Flash running, he is definately superspeed, he was cutting his way across entire states.

When the JLA first engaged him, he speedblitzed them and kicked all of their asses before they could even react really.

Superman always being completely astonished at his speed and power is definately an indication. It's rare that you see Superman stupified about people's strength and speed.

Doomsday went toe to toe and killed the champ.
He's a beast.
Damn I'm gonna have to look into it then.
Oh yea have you heard about Spectre's new mini?
And exactly who is Spectre's new host he's in Gotham central right?

Juntai
Damn I'm gonna have to look into it then.
Oh yea have you heard about Spectre's new mini?
And exactly who is Spectre's new host he's in Gotham central right? It's Chris from the GCPD comic, yeah. And yes I heard of the mini, and yes, plan to pick it up. big grin

vpokdekjyafmidp
Originally posted by vpokdekjyafmidp
lemme see a picture of trion juggernaut?

juggernaut66666
if he is not faster than superman why does supes say "have to move faster match doomsdays speed or im done" here is a pic of trion juggs

Juntai
if he is not faster than superman why does supes say "have to move faster match doomsdays speed or im done" here is a pic of trion juggs Superman doesn't move full speed on Earth often because a wrong step could pretty much destroy the whole thing...And truth is, he rarely needs to... And either way, he obviously matched the speed. wink

He's on par with Superman in speed, fast enough to dazzle and impress him almost evertime he sees him in motion. But fastER? That's a longshot.

vpokdekjyafmidp
he looks pretty crazy, but i cant really see him that well

juggernaut66666
this is the cover of the comic

vpokdekjyafmidp
ah yes, that is a lot better

golem370
There not racing DD there fighting him they will win and also that 5 Doomsdays not 15.

juggernaut66666
they can't win because doomsday is far more faster then them they can't hit him and war hulk gets killed in the first few minutes

golem370
Then he can't win because there is not a damn thing he could do against Juggernaut

juggernaut66666
yes you are wright that was it what i was talking about

soujaboy09
They dont have to catch him, trion Juggernaut hust punches through time, and Doomsday falls in or runs as fast as he can away.

Juntai
Originally posted by soujaboy09
They dont have to catch him, trion Juggernaut hust punches through time, and Doomsday falls in or runs as fast as he can away. Assuming Jugg could defeat him, he'd only get to do it once, and DD would evolve past him immediately.

MattDay
ah ha that is true, DD rocks!

grey fox

Thats bullshit , character claims have no real weight behind them. Plus booster has an ego the size of a galaxy, he would purposely say that this guy was faster then the flash to make sure it looked like the guy who took him out was mucho powerful....

MattDay
well the writers write what they say and they make the rules grey, so airgo, lol, he's more to the truth than a reader could claim.

Marcus4600
Just because you can catch something being thrown at you doesn't mean that by any means you are faster than what you're catching. That has to do with timing and reflex. Spider-Man has tagged people moving at that speed before, but by no means can Spider-Man move at the speed of light, and by no f*cking means can Doomsday, or even Slade move at that speed. I can catch a 90 mph fastball in my catcher's glove, but by no means can I move at 90mph.

btw, Doomsday just gets thrown into another dimension. No coming back from that.

Jabba the Hutt
LMAO! Doomsday gets owned into infinity.

doomsday49
Tho i hate to agree with someone who feels that the asgardian destroyer is more powerful than imperiex, i think trion by himself is way too much even for my boy doomsday. Trion was not only cytorak, but seven other avatar combine as well. Trion could probably put up a fight against the celestials; and i always that doomsday ability peak at celestial level. Plus the presence of war hulk too!

TL_Magnificent
doomsday gets owned

MJOILNIR
Im a big DD fan. Also a big Juggs fan. DD is awsome but I cant see him beating trion Juggs. On the other hand Im not sure if Juggs could hit him either.

bigbran
War hulk gets killed by juggernaut.

rotiart
Trion was all 8 avatars?

big juggy man
Funny question what could any version of Doomday do against even classic Juggernaut to hurt him?Classic Juggernaut was immortal and could not be hurt by any physical force even if it was more powerful than he was.Trion Juggernaut is the Juggernaut who is at least 100 times more powerful right?
Doomsday could be 1 billion times faster than Flash but still what will he be able to do to hurt Juggernaut?But on the other hand I am sure Juggernaut could still kill Doomsday by punches.Doomsday can't be killed by the same level of attack once he evolves from being killed by the attack the first time.But trion Juggernaut is alot more powerfuly physially than the Superman that killed Doomday the first time.
Now you add War to the picture.The most powerful incarnation of the Hulk...a Hulk who can increase his power just by will and by pulling in power from another dimention i believe now tell me how can Doomsday win?Even if he doesn't die from being punched around like a doll he would never hurt either classic Juggernaut never mind Trion Juggernaut and War Hulk together.

Reaper777
Doomsday is DEAD!

nvrbeenwthagirl
If it's the Doomsday that got knocked out by the might of Pre-crisis superman and present day superman, then he would own juggs and hulk. He would have evolved past that lvl of strength.

Apolloknight
confused

Trion Juggernaut is Cyttorak at full power, 100%. er, Cyttorak is an elder god, who created an entire race of magical beings just to worship him.

Normal Juggernaut in Dr. Strange 182 was capable of firing magical blast of energy and casting a spell on nightmare that made him shrink to his size.

Trion was ripping holes in the fabric of space.......

This fight is basically DD vs. War Hulk and Cyttorak...........

no expression

15 kills is easy for a being with limitless magical abilities.

juggernaut66666
Doomsday goes down hard

guy222
yes

vansonbee
Fail thread.

Team 1 wins!

quanchi112
Team wins.

SquallX
He doesn't to be faster, moving wise. He just needs to be faster, reaction wise, and that's what DD has. He's reaction is far faster than his movement speed. That's why he's able to fight speeders.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.