Dim's magic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
She's great at adding on to the new select pics.Check hers out at theforce.net.By the way Dim are you going to do that for this Thursday's pics?

Dim
Hmmm, I don't know what I'll do with the new pic...I guess I'll just have to see what they post tomarrow.

I sent my other select pic and that sith pic to the art site here so we'll see if they post them

theEviljedi
Raz is out of town so he probally will next week.

Dim
That'll work

theEviljedi
Dim you've been a member for over a day and already you have 45 posts!embarrasment

Dim
Yeah, not that they've been really informative...I'm just waiting for Thursday so everyone can start obsessing over the new select pic...

theEviljedi
Well I'am going to bed.It's 3:23 am here.:/

UnknownBountyHunter
What about me?? I have 73 posts today!

theEviljedi
How many do I have?I guess I'll stay up after all.stick out tongue

Dim
Night Eviljedi

UBH, you're awesome, when do you sleep man!?

theEviljedi
What time is it for you Dim?UBH lives in Germany I think.

Dim
not me...I have to go to a sucky amusement park tomarrow...blah

It's an hour behind you

theEviljedi
Why do you have to go to the sucky park?Your kids?Any way what time is it for you now Dim?

Dim
No, my sucky other half....it's 2:30 am here

UnknownBountyHunter
I live in Germany alright. Boy its lovely here. Especially in the south where you don't face the nasty highways and cities. smile Anyways I am partial farmer, so I was raised on light sleeping. I sleep four hours a day. Trust me I need NO more. My family was blessed very active genes. By the way its 10:30 am here. So no need for sleep. I usually sleep for one hour at a time wink

theEviljedi
You don't sleep ether do you Dim?Where do you live?Your other half?What your twin?

Dim
Apparently I don't...I live in the West...and no it's not my twin...it's my OTHER other half

theEviljedi
I usually stay up till 3am then wake up at 1pm.But since I've got school soon I've been getting up at 7 to get prepared.Only 4 hr. and 20 min. before I have to wake up.Joy.

UnknownBountyHunter
I think she means the half of her that's obligated.

theEviljedi
Oh.Where in the West?California?

theEviljedi
If its sucky why are you going?To immuse your inner child?

Dim
I'm going because sometimes you've just got to choose your battles...and it's not that big of a deal, and at least I'll get out of the house for a couple of hours and he can't hold it over my head that I didn't go.

UnknownBountyHunter
Better than working.

theEviljedi
Yeah.What park?Six Flags?No wait Disney Land.

Dim
Eh, I'll just ply him with liquor...no biggie...don't mean to sound like a whiner.

theEviljedi
???

Dim
Just a little local one Eviljedi

theEviljedi
Yeah I might go to a local one here called Jazz Land.It's got roller coasters.

Dim
yeah, this one has a couple too.

theEviljedi
Dim how do you add on to pictures like that?I want to try.

Dim
you use layers in photoshop to collage elements (such as a face) in with the pre-existing photo and then blend the edges so they don't seem cut out.

theEviljedi
Ohsmile I'll try that.Mine definitely won't look as good as yours though.

Dim
Just nitpick at it...that's what I do.

theEviljedi
Your the master at this stuff and I am merely the apprentice.

theEviljedi
Wo its 5 am already.Time flies when your talking to Dim I guess.Well I should really get to bed.See ya Dim here or at theforce.net.If you want to e-mail me my address is [email protected]

UnknownBountyHunter
Done working until 9 pm. I have 2 hours of SW leisure wink

Xizor
This is nutsen!! But I'll add my social talk. I sleep from 11pm ET to 7pm ET. I work from 8:30-3:30 and talk here for 2-3 hrs. It would rule if Dim could use her magic(with Raz's agreement) to add a new pick to each of the main sites. Six Flags is cool, I'm going their this weekend.

UnknownBountyHunter
No Six Flags in Germany smile Also, I only get 4 hours of sleep, usually during noon or so (I believe my noon would be your guys' 5 am or something) I work from 4 am to 11 pm (with my 4 hour rest from 10-2), and have my meals, than my leisure time is 7pm-9pm and 11pm-4am. JOY! sad

Dim
I'm back!...the park did suck...there was only one cool ride...but what the hay smile Only got 2 and a half hours sleep last night...and looking like I'm going to be up for a while tonight....JOY!!!!!! wink

UnknownBountyHunter
Well got my sleep in. Sorry 'bout the park Dim, at least you guys have them wink I get to ride a wheatfield.

theEviljedi
Wheatfield huh?Lol.

Xizor
EvilJedi, now that you enjoy using that phrase please capitalize your second L, LOL!!

theEviljedi
I ment to but I forget it.

UnknownBountyHunter
Well remember, j/k smile

theEviljedi
Dim are you going to do anything for the new Obi Wan pic?

Dim
I wasn't planning on it...it doesn't seem to be one of those pics that spark the imagination if ou know what I mean. Why? did you have an idea for it?

theEviljedi
Maybe put someone else in in.

Dim
I'm working on this guy right now...

http://homepages.go.com/~dimglitter/wormhead.jpg

He's still a long way from being done though.

theEviljedi
Cool.What is it?Anyway for the select pic why not put Boba Fett with a weapon pointing at the injured Obi Wan?

Dim
It's based off that spy pic of the brown guy with head tails...I still have a long way to go on it and it's a full body pose (and I don't have the tails right on the top of the head yet. etc...). It's still really screwy but I've painted the whole thing in, so it's taken longer. I might do something with the OB1 pic later but for right now I'm going to stick with this...as it is my computer's making a death rattle from lack of space anyway. I need to get some files off my hard drive before I start anything else.

theEviljedi
Cool.

UnknownBountyHunter
That's really nice Dim smile

rickyduck
HEy
does any1 remember this thread? laughing out loud offtopic

overlord
Don't dig up old threads like these for no reason at all.

It's not appreciated.

Ushgarak
Do NOT bump threads for no reason- it ruins the history of this place.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.