Mace Windu vs. 4 HK-47's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Guy LeDouche
During the Clone Wars, there were high bounties on Jedi. The HK's track Windu when he is on a mission. The setting is the lower levels of Coruscant. Do the HK's collect the bounty, or do they become scrap metal?

PurpleSaber
Windu would sense that they are following him, so he would turn around and take their guns away using the force.

Wesker
Depends on their armaments. Also, are we expecting them to proper trap him, or just confront him and blast away?

Guy LeDouche
Mandalorian Repeaters.

Well, I'll say they are intelligent so they do plan to trap him. Could Mace get out of it?

Silent Carnage
I dunno. They are scrap metal in a direct confrontation, but with a really good plan, they could pull it off.

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by Silent Carnage
I dunno. They are scrap metal in a direct confrontation, but with a really good plan, they could pull it off.

Fishy
I have to agree, HK's are Jedi killers they would probably be smarter then anybody else that ever hunted Mace. HK is also willing to blow up hundreds of people just to get Mace. Mace would probably end up dead or captured by the droids. If they have enough time to prepare.

Wesker
Yeah, it depends on what they have to work with. If they had to capture him say, out in the jungle with few distractions and chances for tech, he'd win. But in an urban environment or industrial, they have the edge.

furbys are evil
mace beats them with thier own spare parts

DiamondBullets
Mace would beat them as casually and easliy as taking a shit.

stormtrooper501
I agree with Wesker. It depends on what they are armed with. In a direct confrontation, Windu would utterly destroy them without breaking a sweat. However, if they surprised him or thought up a plan, they would probably gain the upper hand. So I think it depends on the situation and the HK's weaponry.

MC Spartan
Yeah they would capture/kill mace if they planned. But if he was aware then mace would TOTALLY pwn them.

zephiel7
HK-47's are no match for a Jedi master who is so proficient in sabre combat.

They would be cut to pieces in a direct confrontation, but if they use some strategy, they could capture and kill Windu.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.