Superman Vs Seth(marvel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
SUPERMAN BATTLES MARVELS EGYPTIAN GOD OF DEATH........WHO WINS.

Crease
This is actually a decent thread. Since Seth has no fanboys though, nobody's responding...sad. Seth is a skyfather, I believe. Supes is just below skyfather, so he gets dusted. Mainly through magical means.

Horrificus
Seth had Odin on the ropes, and only lost because while he was tied up, the Black Knight, (whose entire body had ben turned, basically, into a big, cursed, Black Blade sword that peirced anything it touched) was picked up by Hogun, and thrown through Seth's head.
Otherwise, he would have killed Odin.
Which is no simple feat.
He could possibly kill Superman.

tdawg14
I agree. Seth was on the verge of defeating Odin. Definitely takes out Supes.

grey fox
Seth slaps supes back to the dc universe....

olympian
Seth and easily at that. What a mismatch.

JOE NUNEZ
No Superman fans!

Soljer
Originally posted by Crease
This is actually a decent thread. Since Seth has no fanboys though, nobody's responding...sad. Seth is a skyfather, I believe. Supes is just below skyfather, so he gets dusted. Mainly through magical means.

Thanos is just below skyfather.

Superman is herald-level.

I wouldn't say that the Surfer is a skyfather, and he is definitely above Superman.

Anyways, yeah, Seth takes this pretty easily.

Horrificus
Seth is not a skyfather. He is just a Thor-level dude from the Egyptian pantheon of Gods. Although he was powerful enough to have Odin on the ropes, until the intervention of Hogun and Blacknight. Seth takes it here.

rotiart
If I remember right. Seth fought well against Odin. And in a separate issue Thor had to get Demogorges help to defeat Seth. And the still didn't manage that well enough, other than to fight and banish him into another dimension with Seth and Demogorge fighting forever.

rotiart
Seth owns Thor in just about every confrontation they've ever had. And he seems to go toe to toe with Odin. Even if he's not a skyfather, he's damn near close to it. Seth would win. His magical might would kill superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.