Ancient Sith Empire vs Galactic Empire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

w00t2112
Although GE outnumber the Ancient Sith Empire by far, the Sith outnumber the GE Empire in terms of force users and power.

The Death Star is not within the GE.

Who wins?

Blaxican_Jedi
Without the Death Star I don't think the Ge has as big a chance. Do the ancients have the starforge?

w00t2112
nope, no superweapons, but the Ancients have all the Dark Lords In Ragnos's time inclusive of him.

Blaxican_Jedi
I still give it to the ancient Empire...unless....does the GE have Thrawn? That may be their only chance.

DiamondBullets
The Sith would rape the GE.

And the Star Forge aint a weapon--it's a building device. Its no more a "superweapon" than a crane is.

Illustrious
The Galatic Empire probably has this. More weapons, more guns, much more firepower, much more man power. Though it's almost scary to wonder how well the Sith would do with collusion. If Ludo and Naga worked together, Empress Teta's empire and the Republic would have been gone. If Gav didn't do his timely betrayal, the Sith would have one. Combine that with Ragnos and the other Sith Lords, it would be quite fearsome.

But the Galactic Empire is the strongest conglomerate in the galaxy. They have so many weapons, ships, fighters, and men that it's ridiculous. Death Star or not, I'd vote on them simply overwhelming the Sith.

tdtd
I don't think anybody has a chance against the ancient Sith Empire. They were just leagues above everybody else.

Blaxican_Jedi
Originally posted by Illustrious
The Galatic Empire probably has this. More weapons, more guns, much more firepower, much more man power. Though it's almost scary to wonder how well the Sith would do with collusion. If Ludo and Naga worked together, Empress Teta's empire and the Republic would have been gone. If Gav didn't do his timely betrayal, the Sith would have one. Combine that with Ragnos and the other Sith Lords, it would be quite fearsome.

But the Galactic Empire is the strongest conglomerate in the galaxy. They have so many weapons, ships, fighters, and men that it's ridiculous. Death Star or not, I'd vote on them simply overwhelming the Sith.

Hmmm that is true. The Empire might have more alot more casualties but their is a good chance they will simply over run. Also is DE sideous in here? i think his "fleet destroying" force storm mixed with thrawn's genius might do well here.

tdtd
The force storm was created by the ancient sith. When you have the combined powers of Sadow, Kressh, Simus, and of course Ragnos, they would end up doing something so terrifying with the dark side, that the GE wouldn't be able to fight.

Fishy
But would they? Sadow has personally created great illusions, but we never see Sith Lords do any fighting in those wars...

They just sit in ships and command, would Ragnos Sadow and Kressh do that? Their forces are far weaker in any case, I don't even want to think about what blaster fire would do to the Sith Ranks, orbital bombardments. Their ships would easily pwn any Sith ship there is... The most powerful Sith would personally need to destroy the entire empire... Anything less and the Empire wins.

tdtd
Well we know force storms and illusions originated from the ancient sith so god knows what other terrifying dark forces they have.. Inconclusive

Silent Carnage
The Emperor and Vader might be amused enough by these pansies who call themselves "Sith" to let them survive for five minutes.

Seriously. Galactic Empire army is far, far larger than the Sith Empire. With a far larger fleet (the Sith wasn't even able to attack the Core Worlds).

A task force of small starships that only had about five turbolaser batteries each took out the Star Forge. A single Imperial Star Destroyer has what? 20 times that? The Empire has 25,000 ISDs. The Starforge can pump at as many Leviathans(equipped with a whopping number of four turbolaser batteries!) as it wants, the Imperials would just laugh their asses off.

Seriously, Revan would **** himself if he saw the pride of the Galactic Empire.

Hell, did his ships even have shields?

Blaxican_Jedi
hmmmm I guess Im underestimating the GE. I forget how long ago th ancient siths were copared to the GE.

tdtd
The GE is great but we're talking about the ancient Sith here, who knows what they will come up with in terms of the force.. Blowing up a star or two would help.

Fishy
Originally posted by Silent Carnage
The Emperor and Vader might be amused enough by these pansies who call themselves "Sith" to let them survive for five minutes.

Seriously. Galactic Empire army is far, far larger than the Sith Empire. With a far larger fleet (the Sith wasn't even able to attack the Core Worlds).

A task force of small starships that only had about five turbolaser batteries each took out the Star Forge. A single Imperial Star Destroyer has what? 20 times that? The Empire has 25,000 ISDs. The Starforge can pump at as many Leviathans(equipped with a whopping number of four turbolaser batteries!) as it wants, the Imperials would just laugh their asses off.

Seriously, Revan would **** himself if he saw the pride of the Galactic Empire.

Hell, did his ships even have shields?

Why are you talking about Revan? He isn't even in this thread...

Lord Mader
I'd think GE would win, after all the ancient is old skool and they evolved over times, of course they would win

tdtd
^Wtf?

Lord Mader
lol crap i messed up... I'd think GE would win, after all the ancient is old skool and years went by and they invented new stuff over times, so GE would win with all the new inventions

Darth Traya
In terms of technology yes. But even attempting to compare the calibre of such Sith like Sidious to the ancient sith is folly.

tdtd
True

Silent Carnage
Oh, the Ancient Sith were be even worse technologically.

... But a better fight, since they have thousands of force users, who's leaders are a big chunk stronger than Sidious and Vader.

So a ground fight would be interesting, the Sith being outnumbered but have better "quality" so to speak.

But in the air the Ragnos is screwed.

tdtd
Don't know about that but I do know that if the sith see that they will not survive, they will make sure the GE doesn't either. Look for a huge supernova or some kind of suicide blast.

Silent Carnage
You mean their star destroying tech? I doubt it would make a difference. Since it'll be too dangerous to scout their own Hyperspace routes, they'll just be shooting whatever stars they find in border GE space until the GE shuts them down. They won't be able to reach Coruscant or any important star system.

Fishy
Naga Sadow was able to reach Coruscant when he first invaded... Reaching the systems won't be a problem, taking them through military power and more importantly keeping them under control will be.

And the force users would have to fight at every battle out there, in ways that would probably drain them... It would be a war where the Sith can not conquer becaues they will lose control of the planet, all they can hope to do is destroy.

Silent Carnage
Wait, the Ancient Sith had an effective map of the galaxy?

Fishy
Not beyond their own Empire no...

tdtd
Ok but if the sith want to take out everybody including themselves, they are more than likely to do so.

Tangible God
How?

tdtd
We can always start off with Naga Sadow's supernova. And who knows what kind of terrifying powers Marka Ragnos and Simus have.

Tangible God
Exactly. WHO knows?

Sadow, very controversially, used his ship for assistance in blowing up stars. But he didn't do it off the Yin Yang. Who knows how long it took for him to regenerate, to do it again?

And what text has shown the exact powers of Ragnos or Simus. We know that they were powerful, but HOW powerful, and to what degree.

We base these battles on facts and events that we DO know that happened, not on facts and events that we think COULD have happened.

And going but what we HAVE seen, Ragnos would scare every Sith into fighting to the last man, Sadow would blow a star or two, and Palaptine's Empire would crush the rest.

tdtd
Sadow was a sith alchemist, Simus was his master and the greatest sith alchemist during the golden age, and Ragnos was the most powerful of them all. Not to mention all of the other sith lords with force powers and their massassi warriors. I didn't say the Ancient Sith win this but I'm saying that if someone has to lose, the Ancient Sith will take everyone with them.

Tangible God
Under what circumstances?

Illustrious
Sadow using assistance to blow up the stars is never even confirmed. Aleema used his ship to "tear the cores" from the stars. Sadow seemed to have shot lightning into a star to make it go supernova. Sadow also used solar flares to decimate Teta's fleet. Different circumstances.

Silent Carnage
Originally posted by tdtd
Sadow was a sith alchemist, Simus was his master and the greatest sith alchemist during the golden age, and Ragnos was the most powerful of them all. Not to mention all of the other sith lords with force powers and their massassi warriors. I didn't say the Ancient Sith win this but I'm saying that if someone has to lose, the Ancient Sith will take everyone with them.

So they blow up... 6 random stars that have are no concern to the Imperials. Big whoop. The Ancient Sith are toast.

Tangible God
Thought so, I knew Aleema fit in it somehwere, I'd meant to check on that.

Segeeth
What proof is there that Simus was a great alchemist?

Tangible God
Apparently 'cause he kept his head alive in a jar. Very Futurama of him.

tdtd
Yea that's a testament of his power, not to mention Simus was considered the greatest sith magician of his era, and apprenticed Sadow.

DiamondBullets

Those are good points, but if you notcie; technology changes little in the milleniums of the Star Wars galaxy. During KOTOR and the Galactic Empire: blasters, lighsabers, ships, droids......it was all pretty much the same.

And consider this: Storm troopers are by far the worst shots that ever existed. A Sith garrison would own a legion of stormtooopers.

Faunus
WTF? The stormtroopers, trained and battle-hardened soldiers bred for war, are the worst shots in the galaxy? Where've you been?

IKC

QED. The Galactic Empire was the most powerful military force the galaxy had ever seen. They overwhelm the Sith.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Faunus
WTF? The stormtroopers, trained and battle-hardened soldiers bred for war, are the worst shots in the galaxy? Where've you been?

^ smokin'

Faunus, you trippin'

Gamblor
Hey, the 501st was probably the best military unit the galaxy's ever seen.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Gamblor
Hey, the 501st was probably the best military unit the galaxy's ever seen.

Yeah, they killed a bunch of 5 year olds with a Sith Lord helping them....very impressive. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gamblor
What about the other THOUSANDS of Jedi in the temple?

Oh, they just killed themselves.

Wesker
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
Those are good points, but if you notcie; technology changes little in the milleniums of the Star Wars galaxy. During KOTOR and the Galactic Empire: blasters, lighsabers, ships, droids......it was all pretty much the same.

And consider this: Storm troopers are by far the worst shots that ever existed. A Sith garrison would own a legion of stormtooopers.

Right, so the shootouts involving the stormtroopers on the Death Star and the hangar somehow are the best of the millions of storm troopers and thus they all must suck?

Yeah, right.

Blaxican_Jedi
Storim troopers are probably the most lethal infantry units to date in the starwars time, besides the force users and specially made droids an such, of course. The only they are potrayed as crappy shots is because it would look bad in the movies if Luke, old ben and friends got ttheir asses handed to them on the deathstar. So GL made it just like every director makes action movies, they make the bad guys horrible shots and the good guys, no matter how untrained always shoot straight and true. The movies and games are not good examples of the stormtrooper's combat. Why is it that the 501st can destroy thousands of jedi Knights andmasters, as well as any cuncil member who wasn't on leave. But the 501st cant take out a farmboy, a diplomat, and two old guyw and a walking carpet? On their own battlestation???!!!!

Tangible God
Originally posted by DiamondBullets

And consider this: Storm troopers are by far the worst shots that ever existed. A Sith garrison would own a legion of stormtooopers. Technology changed little? Yeah, there are still droids, blasters and lightsabers, but it's the QUALITY that matters. We all know that a single ISD would waste dozens of Leviathons on its own.

But hey, they're still ships aren't they? Technology hasn't changed has it? Where've you been?

w00t2112
Originally posted by Segeeth
What proof is there that Simus was a great alchemist?

Except for the fact, that Naga Sadow possesed a huge amount of Sith Alchemy and Sith Magic, and that Simus taught it all to him, yep Numan he isnt a great alchemist even though, he invented it all yep yep..

Numan, what you can ask the world is prove that we are human, prove the universe is bigger than our galaxy, prove that you have genitals, you're purely a troll and you have nothing but illogical assumptions and questions.

Fishy
Originally posted by Blaxican_Jedi
Storim troopers are probably the most lethal infantry units to date in the starwars time, besides the force users and specially made droids an such, of course. The only they are potrayed as crappy shots is because it would look bad in the movies if Luke, old ben and friends got ttheir asses handed to them on the deathstar. So GL made it just like every director makes action movies, they make the bad guys horrible shots and the good guys, no matter how untrained always shoot straight and true. The movies and games are not good examples of the stormtrooper's combat. Why is it that the 501st can destroy thousands of jedi Knights andmasters, as well as any cuncil member who wasn't on leave. But the 501st cant take out a farmboy, a diplomat, and two old guyw and a walking carpet? On their own battlestation???!!!!

I really wouldn't call them the most lethal they don't even come close, the rest of your post is right though. Stormtroopers are far better then the pieces of shit we see in the movies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.