Resident Evil: USA Character and Discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fox13
i has an idea!!!

Resident evil: USA

Story:

Umbrella has released the virus all over the United States of America. the former members of stars, and the mercenaries are now the only ones who can stop the monsters and get out.. hopefully with their lives. the monsters consist of:

Nemisis
Raven
Tyrent v1, v2, 3, and v4
Zombies
Naked zombies (not actually naked... more of skinless)
Cerberus' (Zombie dogs)
Giant spiders
Giant snakes
Snakes

The S.T.A.R.S team consist of:

Jill Valentine
Berry Burtan
Rebecca Chambers
Chris Redfeild

Mercineries consist of:

Hunk
Carlos Riviera
Clair Redfeild
Leon S. Kennedy
Billy Coen

If you are to make your own character, here is the sheet:

Name:
State:
Area:
Items:
Weapons:
Personality:
Appearence:
History:
Health Gauge: (for the health you start with, can not be over 100)

Your Character will start out wherever you want them too, you can even go through the whole thing alone, which is not strongly suggested.... you will start out with either a Berrette, or a Knife, or an assult rifle. this rp will revolve around the monsters attacking you, and only the GM can say when you find a new weapon.

the rules:

1.NO GOD MODDING!!! (possebly the biggest rule of all)
2. No spamming!!! (another big rule)
3. you cannot kill another player, unless they have been infected or they are a zombie.
4. Do not act invincable, the monsters are stronger now, with more agility, and HP. so dont act like an action hero,
5. cussing is aloud IN CHARACTER do not be cussing ooc.

Name: James Ashford
State:New York
Area: New York City
Items: Back Pack, First aid kit. 10 clips for the beretta
Weapons: Beretta.
Personality: Perverted at times, James can be easy to tick off. but other than that, he is someone fun to be around.
Appearence: Short brown hair. green t-shirt, baggy blue jeans, nike's
History: (find out later.)
Health Gauge: 100%

And of coarse, i will be playing as Chris Redfield as well as James Ashford.

ImmortalSamurai
I will post my Bio for Hunk when I get back home later today.

Thunder Fox
i'll play as nemisis and leon S kennedy

At god
Name:Jayson Parker
State:Virginia
Area:burke
Items: firstaid kit, Ammos for SMGs
Weapons: Dual SMGs and combat knife
Personality:silent and always clam exept when at battle
Appearence: http://pixiekitty.net/leonref.jpg
History: unknown reviled in time
Health Gauge: 100

Fox13
leon is already taken, is, as i have heard, shouldnt be played. i will take roll of the boss monsters. seeing as how i dont get to the boss monsters till later.

At god
then what about this http://mokkori66.free.fr/sephiroth/Seph05.jpg but he doesn't have a sword

Fox13
sephiroth? i guess... but he has no magic....

At god
I know lol I just love this pic

Fox13
well... i coulda sworn there were a ton of ppl who wanted to join.........

DarkDethbringer
yep I am Leon S. Kennedy, playing Resident Evil 4 now infact hard in areas Thso eChainsaw guys are a *****, i'll start out iwth teh traditional Baretta, dont know what the story is as of yet

Fox13
pfft, a flame grenade, and a good 2 shots tto the head... thats a good and easy kill.

DarkDethbringer
well not always that easy, I dont hav emany flame grenaes teh best I hav egotten on one of them is shooting them out of a window with a HSot gun, really he was a ways away and I used my newly foudnd SHotGun and fired at him knocking him bakc through teh windo hiting the ground below then i was later eaten by a giant Fish that was cool

ImmortalSamurai
Fox, I'm still able to play as Hunk right?

Fox13
yea

ImmortalSamurai
Name: Hunk
State: Texas
Area: Dallas
Items: Travis Club Cigars
Weapons: Colt M4 with Aimpoint and fore pistogrip , Large Survival Knife
Personality: Strong sense of Justice, serious and focused
Appearence: 6'6" Tall. Muscular Build. Short brown hair. clean shaven.
History: Captain Travis Russell served with distinction in the Navy Seals for ten years. At 28 Umbrella had his entire existence erased and sent him to a secret training facility. For two years He trained in all scenarios that he would be faced with in his new job. Travis was given the designation, Hunk, after his predecessor met an unfortunate end. The new Hunk is exceptionally well trained, and had no problem following orders. When he found out the true nature of the Umbrella Corporation he began looking for a way out. He found it when he was assigned to assassinate former members of Raccoon's STARS team.
While working in the USF Travis had developed a rivalry with Nicholai Ginoveaf. Nicholai had no idea that there had been two Agent Hunks.

ImmortalSamurai
Forgot to upload my Character Pic.

Rory Angelark
As I had already talked to Fox about it I'm Claire and Jill Valentine

Name: Claire Redfield
State: New York
Area: New York city
Items: Health spray.
Weapons: Twin berretas.
Personality: Friendly, courageous and strong minded.
Appearence: In Resident Evil Code: Veronica, she wears a different red vest (this time with a "Let Me Live" design) with jeans as her standard outfit. (Post pic later)
History: A college student prior to the T-Virus outbreak in Raccoon City, Claire left school in order to investigate her older brother's disappearance a few months after the Mansion Incident. Her investigation led her to Raccoon City, which was already contaminated by the T-Virus. When she arrived there, Claire was attacked by the city's infected citizens, but was quickly rescued by rookie officer Leon S. Kennedy. They decided to seek refuge in the Raccoon Police Department. Upon her arrival at the RPD, Claire discovered that Chris had already left the city and went to Europe in order to investigate Umbrella's activities. Unable to find her brother, Claire and Leon split up to look for a way to escape the city.
During her search, Claire met with a little girl named Sherry Birkin, a daughter of Umbrella scientists, who helped Claire in finding an escape route.
Claire and Sherry, along with Leon, made their escape through a secret railroad in Umbrella's lab and managed to put an end to the mutated William Birkin by blowing up the train. Afterwards, Claire left the US to continue her search for Chris.
Three months after the incident, Claire raided one of Umbrella's headquarters, but was captured and imprisoned in Umbrella's Rockfort Island facility. During Claire's captivity, the facility was attacked by an army led by the traitorous S.T.A.R.S officer, Albert Wesker. The facility also contained a storehouse with various chemicals and BOWs for training purposes, including the T-Virus. The virus escaped following an explosion, and many of the soldiers and prisoners on the island were turned into zombies. Claire was released by Rodrigo Juan Raval, an Umbrella employee who had captured Claire in Paris, and was accompanied during her escape by another prisoner, Steve Burnside. Claire and Steve were both hunted down by the facility's owner, Alfred Ashford, and the two had eventually ended up in one of Umbrella's labs, secluded in Antarctica. Alfred was eventually defeated and killed, but not before reviving his twin sister, Alexia, from cryogenic sleep.
Claire and Steve were taken prisoner by Alexia. However, her brother Chris had received the e-mail Claire sent through Leon and managed to penetrate the Antarctica lab. He eventually rescued Claire and the two were reunited briefly, before being separated by Alexia herself. During her escape, Claire encountered a captured Steve, who transformed into a monster after being injected with the T-Veronica virus. However, Steve's body did not accept the transformation and he reverted back to normal before dying in front of Claire. With Steve gone, Claire helped her brother defeat Alexia and the two escaped from the facility.
Since then, Claire presumably joined her brother in his Anti-Umbrella activities up until Umbrella's shutdown by the government.

Rory Angelark
Name: Jill Valentine
State: New York
Area: NY City
Items: Health spray
Weapons: twin glocks and sawed-off shotgun
Personality: Cool and headstrong. Courageous and good hearted.
Appearence: Post pic later...
History: A former member of the S.T.A.R.S. Alpha team in Raccon City. According to the official storyline, Jill was a former member of Delta Force, which is very odd considering her young age. This would imply enlistment in one of the armed forces, specifically the Army. Therefore she would most likely have been an Army Ranger or a Green Beret. She also must have been a very talented soldier to get noticed so quickly. Supposedly, Jill was already acquainted with her fellow S.T.A.R.S. member Chris Redfield prior to joining the squad; we however are never told how they knew each other. Jill was a fairly new recruit when she and the rest of the Alpha Team were caught up in the Spencer Mansion incident.
Afterwards she survived the racoon city outbreak escaping with Carlos Olivera and Barry Burton.

Fox13
w00t

soren
Name: Lance M. Buchanan
State: Illinois
Area: Cowden
Items: his dagger
Weapons: Orichalcon, his legendary dagger, made by a famous blacksmith.
Personality: He keeps to himself, this mysterious person, will almost allways work alone.
Appearence: I'll post a pic
History: will reveal in game.

Fox13
no magic.....

soren
what magic?

soren
The Orichalcon? it's just a good dagger he uses, nothin' magic.

Fox13
ok

Blaxican_Jedi
ZOMG YOU HAVE FINNALY MADE THE DAMNED THREAD!!!

Name: Jordan Nadd

State: California

Area: San Francisco

Items: A baseball bat that he got signed by Barry Bonds.

Weapons: A magnum that he stole from his father, who was in the army.

Personality: Has bad attitude toward life, gets man easily, a follower not a leader Jordan is very influencial.

Appearence: African-American, black hair set in corn rows, brown eyes, a beard conected with sideburns. 6'2, 190 pounds, powerful build.

History: Jordan was born in Okland, but his fathr decided to move to San Francisco in hopes of living in a better neighborhood. Shortly after they moved his father enrolled in the army, and went to fight in the Gulf War. He was KIA. The army sent Jordan's father's body back to California, along with a magnum pistol he had found and kept. Jordan was devastated by his father's death, and when he was eighteen decided to roam the guettos of San Francisco and Okland. He soon fell into a gang. His mother was also devastated by the loss of her husbands death, and when Jordan was 22 she slit her own wrists, killing herself. Jordan rented a shaby studio for himself and repeatedly got and was fired from jobs. He was evicted from his studio in a year for not paying his rent. Now he lives with his friend and gangmember ricky in his house.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Fox13
leon is already taken, is, as i have heard, shouldnt be played. i will take roll of the boss monsters. seeing as how i dont get to the boss monsters till later. (figures...... well i'm out......

Fox13
WHY?!

Thunder Fox
(those are the only charaters i like in resident evil

Fox13
make one up no expression

Thunder Fox
(no i wanted to be a normal character andi'm out of ideas mainly cause i'm streesed so i'm just out)

Fox13
............................................. thats not cool........cry

Fox13
sorry...

list of people who cant join. :

Knightfall
Xirius

thats all for ow.

Fox13
ok Xirius can play

At god
but when's rp starting?

Fox13
it already has.

NBT x 20
Name: Kage Dark
State: Illinois
Area: Waterberry
Item: Two pistols
Weapon: Berrta
Personality: Nice, Cool, Funny
Appernece: Pic
History: Uknown
Health gauge: 100%

Fox13
no one will be a project ... they will all be a normal human.

Fox13
ah, a new person who is not aloud to join: Camille A.K.A Sobe.

At god
Why are you pissed off at her just forgive her and be happy Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Fox13
yes, im pissed. she wants to be mean, well i can be mean back.....

Fox13
ah, a new person who is not aloud to join: Camille A.K.A Sobe.

NBT x20
At god

anyone else wanna be mean to me cry

Blaxican_Jedi
I hate you. big grin

Fox13
ha ha ha........ very funny........

RavenKnight
Name: Raven Angelark/Raven Wong
State: Maine
Area: Caliban Cove
Items: 93R Beretta, Extra Ammo, Backpack, Laptop
Weapons: 93R Berreta
Personality: Tough, Takes no prisoners
Appearence: Picture
History: Sister of Rory Angelark/Ada Wong from Resident Evil Doom Station Reborn. After she found out that her sister was Ada Wong in reality, she changed her name to Raven Wong.

Fox13
nice w00t you are always welcome here raven

RavenKnight
nice w00t you are always welcome here raven

thanx, did u read my sig?

Fox13
laughing im still not letting sobe join no expression

RavenKnight
okay

Rory Angelark
Guess I'm still Ada laughing

RavenKnight
hey sis!

Rory Angelark
hey! smile

RavenKnight
how r u?

Rory Angelark
just fine, doing some tinkering on my old computer's hard drive and you?

RavenKnight
um, reading about Basic Instinct 2.

Rory Angelark
You like that movie?

RavenKnight
yep.

Rory Angelark
how is it, is it like the first one or better?

hero21
Name:Jacob
State:texas
Area:san antonio
Items:frist aid kit
Weapons: duel glocks and combat knife
Personality: cocky a jerk always calm cobat exbert
Appearence: spike black hair hazel eyes 5'10 muslcer stars uniform

Fox13
gain some RP experience. come back when you become good with RP'ing happy

hero21
me

Thunder Fox
ah, a new person who is not aloud to join: Camille A.K.A Sobe. (wow cold what they do? oh and nice sig btw

Fox13
yea.

DarkDethbringer
whoah can somenoe give em a super recpa I haven tplayed form teh begining and there is liek 5 pages now!

Agent HUNK
Wow, This RPG died pretty quickly. Fox left for other RPs.

hero21
Name:Jacob
State:texas
Area:san antonio
Items:ammo for smg
Weapons: smg duel combat knife
Personality:a jerk not scared in battle
Appearence: brown hair spiked hazel eyes stars uniform ripped

Wryyy
Name: Jake Polin
State: new york
Area: Broadway St. , New York City
Items: Three health sprays
Weapons: Colt 9mm, 4 clips for the Colt 9mm
Personality: Cocky, Has a bad attitude if things don't go as he plans.
Appearance: Umbrella Soldier Uniform, Umbrella Soldier Helmet
History: He is an Ex-Umbrella Soldier. He was cut from Unbrella after he was caught stealing experiments and selling them to other componys. He was put to trial and was sentance for life in prison after killing a scientist as he was told to leave the building. He was in his jail cell when a truck literally drove through the wall, almost hitting Jake. The truck smashed through the cell bars, allowing Jake his freedom. He ran out of the cell and into the office where he put his uniform on and grabbed the Colt 9mm, four clips, and three health sprays.
Health Gauge:78%

Can i join?

Ruby_weapon
Does anyone want to attempt to Revive this or leave it dead? Cuz i would actually like to RP some Resident Evil smile

Miracle
just let it die. I don't have the time and energy needed anymore for it to work and many people disappeared including hunk

Ruby_weapon
yea, i guees.

zslick
there is only one thing to do!!! make our own thread and let the bosses be bosses not somthing you controle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.