After-duel fried Ani should have been chained in Yoda´s basement!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

J.M FcThumbs-Up

Mišt
Probably cause Palpatine was on his way and would have tracked them down.

PVS
he figured anakin would die there, which he would have if palps had not shown up.

JKozzy
Happy Dance

Arker
Erm, Palpatine would have killed Obi-Wan. There was nothing more Obi-Wan could do; especially not watch his former friend die.

Tangible God
He could've just gave Anakin a little helpful "tap" of his foot right before he walked off.

Darth Sadistic
Originally posted by Tangible God
He could've just gave Anakin a little helpful "tap" of his foot right before he walked off. laughing

Yes, but then we'd have no OT, would we?

Anyway, as was mentioned, Palps was on the way and he wanted to get Padme help.

J.M FcThumbs-Up

Eleonora

Sadako of Girth
I think the reason he left him was revealed in the OT when Kenobi states that the good man that was Luke's father was destroyed by then anyway..... Why would he rescue someone who is gonna come find you and try to kill you later..? I reckon as far as Obi-Wan was concerned,
there was nothing left to save.....

kalsemo

Bespin Bart
Dude, Anakin was burned to a crisp. He should have died, but his hate was too strong. But the average male human should have died from that.

Sesse
They could have ambushed Palpatine together...

Yoda + Obi1.

"This time we'll do it together."

Darth Sadistic
Originally posted by Eleonora
You have a very remarkable imagination, but I believe Obi-Wan thought Anakin would die in a few minutes or so. He must have thought there was nothing left to do and I don't think watching him die felt like the perfect solution at the time. I'm not saying he's a coward, quite the contrary, I think he was tired and battered, not to mention shattered inside and at the same time rational, since he probably felt he should at least try and save Padme.

Good points Eleonora. I believe he was emotionally spent and figured Anakin would die momentarily.

16carlos1989
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
I think the reason he left him was revealed in the OT when Kenobi states that the good man that was Luke's father was destroyed by then anyway..... Why would he rescue someone who is gonna come find you and try to kill you later..? I reckon as far as Obi-Wan was concerned,
there was nothing left to save.....

I find this very true, why save someone who you cant help?
i guess it seemed to Obi Wan that there was no hope in turning Anakin back to being a Jedi, or there was no hope at trying to bring Anakin back to life. It seemed to Obi Wan that Anakin was more than dead.

Alkaselzer
Originally posted by Sesse
They could have ambushed Palpatine together...

Yoda + Obi1.

"This time we'll do it together."

Sidious would have eaten Obi-Wan for breakfast.

Sesse
Yeah. But if they had waited behind some stone, Yoda could have thrown Sidious into the lava?

Yoda can obviously push Sidious quite hard.

16carlos1989
Originally posted by Sesse
Yeah. But if they had waited behind some stone, Yoda could have thrown Sidious into the lava?

Yoda can obviously push Sidious quite hard.

True we have seen Yodas Force Push in action against Sidious while they were in Sidious' office thingy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.