Pre Crisis Superman Superman with the sword of Superman vs God

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
Superman wins, easily embarrasment

leonheartmm
superman with the sword of superman? wtf is the sword of superman?

juggernaut66666
did't you know darth erebus that Pre Crisis Superman Superman with the sword of Superman is the strongest character ever made ?xDxDbig grinbig grinbig grin

juggernaut66666
he beat Stan Lee with two blowsbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Juntai
Spite thread much?
When wielding the Sword of Superman, Superman was one with God.

Sixth_Winged
Then God severes his ties to him then curstomp him like a flea

Marcus4600
God wins, but this is a spite thread. Reported.

Darth_Erebus
Of course it's a spite thread. But it does go to show how unrealistic some Superman fanboys are.

Juntai
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Of course it's a spite thread. But it does go to show how unrealistic some Superman fanboys are. But with the Sword of Superman, Superman DOES beat Galactus, which is why you made the spite thread. All it really goes to show, is how upset people get when a character is certainlyt mightier than the character they're rooting for.
smile

Darth_Erebus
Hey, God is a comic book character too

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Juntai
But with the Sword of Superman, Superman DOES beat Galactus, which is why you made the spite thread. All it really goes to show, is how upset people get when a character is certainlyt mightier than the character they're rooting for.
smile

No, I made this thread because of how unrealistic guys like YOU are.

Juntai
No, I made this thread because of how unrealistic guys like YOU are. I didn't write the comic. lol. All I did was point out a version of Supes that could beat G, crushing the claim that none can.

Darth_Erebus
I didn't write the comic. lol. All I did was point out a version of Supes that could beat G, crushing the claim that none can.

I didn't say no one could beat G, but Superman sure as hell can't.

spideycarnage
is it a actual sword, how does it look like any scans of supes holding it, and where does it come from?

Juntai
I didn't say no one could beat G, but Superman sure as hell can't. With the Sword of Superman, he could.
This is not a made up item. It actually happened.
Using the sword made Superman one with god.

Juntai
Originally posted by spideycarnage
is it a actual sword, how does it look like any scans of supes holding it, and where does it come from? Yes it's an actual sword, and it looks like a sword, and it's as old as all creation is, because God made it for Superman when he created all.

leonidas
Yes it's an actual sword, and it looks like a sword, and it's as old as all creation is, because God made it for Superman when he created all.

we haven't agreed much lately . . .

there really is no evidence anywhere in that annual that it was 'made by god' for superman. supes also never became 'one' with god. he was in the PROCESS of evolving to a point where he felt he was one with the 'universe', but before he reached that point he got rid of the sword. in the epilogue of the story, a guardian alludes to a voice only superman heard, and it is INFERRED that the voice that spoke to him was god' voice. but it was not stated to be god.

i'm not saying that your theory is wrong -- it may well be interpretted as you say -- just that no ON-PANEL evidence makes your claim certain. me and whirly and gs hashed it out in a different thread. i have the book and can post scans if you need 'em.

but . . . allowing for the inferences to be true, using the sword at full power and POTENTIAL, i DO believe supes could take galactus.

Juntai
The way I read it, his perceptions were coming all encompassing, omniscient. That's what it was describing.
And it's very easily to interpret such as god, seeing as how the sword was created for Superman out of a piece of creation when creation came to be, lol,

brainchild81
God simply reminds Pre-crisis Supes that he doesn't exist anymore. Hear that people? Pre-crisis Supes was killed during crisis. He's dead. He'd lose to anybody that's alive in comics. Happy Dance

Juntai
Originally posted by brainchild81
God simply reminds Pre-crisis Supes that he doesn't exist anymore. Hear that people? Pre-crisis Supes was killed during crisis. He's dead. He'd lose to anybody that's alive in comics. Happy Dance Actually, the one who made stuff up, that we often refer to as pre-crisis Superman, killed himself after killing Mr Mxyzptlx in Whatever Happened to Man of Tomorrow. Most people aren't good enough to know that though. wink

Tron
I'm sure you knew this was gonna get closed before you opened it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.