Dr.Doom vs the Doom Patrol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr.Fate
Okay if the FF can beat Dr.doom then why not the DP. i mean if you've read the comics or seen them on Teen Titans you know there badass but could they take down Marvel's number one villian. (not including any cosmic guys or magneto since he got depowered). Dr.Doom gets half an hour prep and so does the DP

the Doom Patrol consists of
The Chief
Robotman
Elastigirl
Negativeman
Mento
Beastboy

if you don't know who they are go to wikipedia it has most there bios

grey fox
Originally posted by Dr.Fate
Okay if the FF can beat Dr.doom then why not the DP. i mean if you've read the comics or seen them on Teen Titans you know there badass but could they take down Marvel's number one villian. (not including any cosmic guys or magneto since he got depowered). Dr.Doom gets half an hour prep and so does the DP

the Doom Patrol consists of
The Chief
Robotman
Elastigirl
Negativeman
Mento
Beastboy

if you don't know who they are go to wikipedia it has most there bios

Doom sues them for stealing his name , his team of lawyers (evil laywers !) crushes their pathetic government provided jack-ass and then get's doom twenty million dollars in compensation.

Mider
what can those guys do anyway.

Sixth_Winged
The doom patrol wins and dr. doom lie dead in a smoking crater. Every DC fan is happy. Then a few moments later, they meet up Dr. Doom who congratulates them all for defeating a rogue doombot. Then it was revealed that they themselves are doombots, the team name being the biggest hint ever.....

grey fox
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
The doom patrol wins and dr. doom lie dead in a smoking crater. Every DC fan is happy. Then a few moments later, they meet up Dr. Doom who congratulates them all for defeating a rogue doombot. Then it was revealed that they themselves are doombots, the team name being the biggest hint ever.....

Now that would be a kickass comic , i can tell you that much....

Mainstream
Originally posted by grey fox
Now that would be a kickass comic , i can tell you that much....

Doom vs the Doom Patrol sounds like a winner to me as well.
some body needs ta write dat b*tch!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.