Who were the "Fallen 22"?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
I heard they were Jedi like Count Dooku that left the order with Anakin being #22.

Faunus
First off, it was ''The Lost Twenty." They were Jedi who officially resigned from the Jedi Order, and Dooku was the twentieth. And secondly, Anakin's departure from the Order wouldn't be described as resignation, I don't think.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Faunus
First off, it was ''The Lost Twenty." They were Jedi who officially resigned from the Jedi Order, and Dooku was the twentieth. And secondly, Anakin's departure from the Order wouldn't be described as resignation, I don't think.

Oh. Thanks for clearing that up. I didn't know that.

But why wouldn't Anakin's departure from the Order wouldn't be considered a a resignation?

Arker
He didn't resign from the Order, he betrayed and destroyed it.

Captain REX
Yup.

Though, Vader did consider himself to be the 21st.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Captain REX
Yup.

Though, Vader did consider himself to be the 21st.

You know what, I heard something like that from various sources. That Anakin was considered the last fallen Jedi of the Order.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by Captain REX
Yup.

Though, Vader did consider himself to be the 21st. according to faunus's sig, obi-wan is the 22nd shifty

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
You know what, I heard something like that from various sources. That Anakin was considered the last fallen Jedi of the Order.

The Lost Twenty resigned from the Order.

I didn't see Anakin walking up to Mace and formally resigning.

I saw Anakin cutting Mace's hand off.

JaehSkywalker
yeah... somehow ^ i find that funny... blink i can't understand my sense of humor... at least its ok w/o having one...

Captain REX

Decay
although anakin did resign from the jedi, it wasnt official, and there wernt any jedi left to class him in the lost 20. so although hed be the 21st jedi to leave the order willingly, he isnt officially a part of the lost 20, simply becuase there isnt a jedi order left to class him as one of them. the only other one i know by name is dooku. so that leaves 19 left unaccounted for.

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by Decay
although anakin did resign from the jedi, it wasnt official, and there wernt any jedi left to class him in the lost 20. so although hed be the 21st jedi to leave the order willingly, he isnt officially a part of the lost 20, simply becuase there isnt a jedi order left to class him as one of them. the only other one i know by name is dooku. so that leaves 19 left unaccounted for.

Anakin never resigned from the Jedi. He betrayed the Order and was virtually unofficially exiled.

Anakin: If I killed my Manager at work and left never to be seen around the workplace again, would I have resigned from work?

Dooku: If I walked up to my Manager and said I wished to resign and quit my job, would that be resigning?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.