Shaman Nate Grey vs. King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
Who wins this? Shaman Nate Grey is close to God-Like Cable in terms of powers.

Diunic
COULD YOU LIST HIS POWERS?

Darth Kal-El
Shaman Nate has Onslaught-like telekinetic abilities (close, not exactly). He's just like Exodus but amped up a bit. Lower than Phoenix in tp and tk though.

Diunic
But is that god-like subatomic TK?

Darth Kal-El
hes between exodus and phoenix.....

Diunic
Total control over matter? Or not?

Darth Kal-El
not total. but vast

the Darkone
Rune King Thor has to much raw power cosmic/mystical and he is at least elder god status of power.

Diunic
I would go with RKT if SNG is not even Franklin R. or Onslauht level.

GalacticStorm
King Thor 10/10

Diunic
GS the equilibrated one! Always! Even with some clashes in a few times.

nathan summers
King Thor. 8/10.

soleran30
Nathan Summers did a good summary awhile back on Cable or X-man vs guys like SS and KT and the reality is that they are still human despite their HUGE levels of power the likelyhood of them beating someone like KT is pretty slim not because they don't have the power but because they are human.

nathan summers
Originally posted by soleran30
Nathan Summers did a good summary awhile back on Cable or X-man vs guys like SS and KT and the reality is that they are still human despite their HUGE levels of power the likelyhood of them beating someone like KT is pretty slim not because they don't have the power but because they are human.

yes They have human physical limitations and durability. If X-Man or Cable were as durable as SS, King Thor, Thanos, etc. I believe they could compete against cosmic level beings. But they're not.

King Thor 8/10.

leonheartmm
nate grey 10/10

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by leonheartmm
nate grey 10/10

Care to explain your opinion or are you just gonna state as per usual? confused

thesilverspider
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Care to explain your opinion or are you just gonna state as per usual? confused
Have you noticed who you're talking too...........no
Leave this guy alone his opinions have no meaning and hold no weight.
King Thor smites nate every single time.........

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Have you noticed who you're talking too...........no
Leave this guy alone his opinions have no meaning and hold no weight.
King Thor smites nate every single time.........

You've learned well padewan laughing out loud

thesilverspider
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
You've learned well padewan laughing out loud
Padewan me??.............. confused
I had my fare share of incounters with this guy I know what he's all about (Full of shit in my opinion)

GalacticStorm
I had my fare share of incounters with this guy I know what he's all about (Full of shit in my opinion)

I would have to agree 100% with that opinion. yes

leonheartmm
ahhh such hate, i never knew u cud........both of u.

nathan summers

Many can relate. Believe me..

the Darkone
Originally posted by nathan summers
Many can relate. Believe me..

thumb up

leonheartmm
a lot of bitter defeated men in here i see.

the Darkone
King Thor sends nate to Hela realm after he kick the sh** out of him.

leonheartmm
wrong.

the Darkone
your wrong I'm right with everybody else, King Thor Odinforce/rune magic is to much raw power for nate who has physical limitations, Thor kills him with a gesture and brings him back from the dead and sends him to Hela for kicks.

nathan summers
Why is it people believed that Nathan Grey is the end all be all for mutant potential? Yes, he was brimming with raw talent, there's no question of that. He was also one of the most powerful mutants out there. Note; ONE OF. But there are/were many beings out there,mutant and not, who could quite easily handle him. He lacked experience, control, focus, physical durability, mental durability. Etc. Beings like Galactus, Thanos, King Thor -- are out of his league. Especially considering they maintain nearly all the points I mentioned Nate lacked.

I give Nate an 8/10 simply because he does have the power to compete. Just not the control or wherewithal to do so with the heavy hitters.

Crease
RKT Thor is a mid-level cosmic entity...Other than the Phoenix Force, which I heard has been destroyed, no one could defeat him with pure psionic abilities.

soleran30
Originally posted by the Darkone
King Thor sends nate to Hela realm after he kick the sh** out of him.

Nate just shifts dimensions..............lol Nate would wear himself out fighting RKT now I would prefer to see a Shaman Nate vs Thor.

leonheartmm
not ONE of, he was second only to franklin richards{and current wanda with the chaos wave}. his feats point to that too. nate 10/10

nathan summers
Originally posted by soleran30
Nate just shifts dimensions..............lol Nate would wear himself out fighting RKT now I would prefer to see a Shaman Nate vs Thor.

laughing

Diunic
Don't be ridiculous NG never was the most powerful mutant. No chance against RKT, Darkone is RIGHT! Period. The most powerful mutants were James Jasper (Mad Jim Jaspers), Franklin Richards, Scarlet Witch.
End of discussion.

the Darkone
What the f**k?not ONE of, he was second only to franklin richards{and current wanda with the chaos wave}. his feats point to that too. nate 10/10

and that's why he is dead and the others are still alive wink . King Thor is elder level being who would smite him down so fast he wish he stayed in the age of apocalypse time line.

Diunic
Of course! But we'll never make fanboys of NG believe that. It's mental illness dude!

nathan summers
not ONE of, he was second only to franklin richards{and current wanda with the chaos wave}. his feats point to that too. nate 10/10

Now you're blatantly attempting to start conflict where none is needed. You're being illogical. If, according to you, Nathan was only second to Franklin Richards...that means he was ONE OF the most powerful mutants and not THE most powerful mutant thereby making my statement true. Right?

huh

juggernaut66666
nate gets beaten pretty badly

Diunic
Son he was one OF the most powerfuls not THE ONE. THE ONE was James Jaspers or Franklin Richards.

nathan summers
Originally posted by Diunic
Don't be ridiculous NG never was the most powerful mutant. No chance against RKT, Darkone is RIGHT! Period. The most powerful mutants were James Jasper (Mad Jim Jaspers), Franklin Richards, Scarlet Witch.
End of discussion.

This list is a bit longer of " powerful " mutants. But for the most part, I agree. King Thor is a bit out of X-Man's reach. Shaman Nate aside from getting a nifty tattoo on his chest didn't really climb over his previous feats. In fact, Shaman Nate was the most HORRIBLE representation of Nathan Grey to date. I don't even accept it into continuity...considering how bad Counter X was. Warren Ellis did not do well with this project.

juggernaut66666
Who allowed you to call me "son"?

Diunic
I agree.

Diunic
Wasn't talking to you Jug.

leonheartmm
jim wasnt as powerful as nate. i already said he was the SECOND most powerful after franklin. seeing as wanda with the chaos wave is PIS. and hes not dead he RESURRECTED and refilled the life force of EVERY being of the planet and the planet itself, which is WHY he doesnt have a physical form anymore{think about it, practically RESURRECTING an entire planet} even surfer cant resurrect a single soul{shalla bell was pis because its stated in surfer's bio that he doesnt have enough power to ressurect or give back the lifeforce of} heck even grandmaster can resuurect INDIVIDUALS and thats one of the highest feats of an ELDER.

Diunic
He sacrificed himself to do that as far as I'm concerned. Everybody in Marvel has a Spiritual form after dead so that fact doesn't mean much.

thesilverspider
Why is this thread still being discussed?
King Thor wins 10/10 What the hell is nate gonna do to win please someone tell me.

soleran30
Originally posted by nathan summers
This list is a bit longer of " powerful " mutants. But for the most part, I agree. King Thor is a bit out of X-Man's reach. Shaman Nate aside from getting a nifty tattoo on his chest didn't really climb over his previous feats. In fact, Shaman Nate was the most HORRIBLE representation of Nathan Grey to date. I don't even accept it into continuity...considering how bad Counter X was. Warren Ellis did not do well with this project.

Yeah that LAME barefoot, leather coat wanna be hippee look!

Diunic
Thank's for the support thesilverspider.

nathan summers
jim wasnt as powerful as nate. i already said he was the SECOND most powerful after franklin. seeing as wanda with the chaos wave is PIS. and hes not dead he RESURRECTED and refilled the life force of EVERY being of the planet and the planet itself, which is WHY he doesnt have a physical form anymore{think about it, practically RESURRECTING an entire planet} even surfer cant resurrect a single soul{shalla bell was pis because its stated in surfer's bio that he doesnt have enough power to ressurect or give back the lifeforce of} heck even grandmaster can resuurect INDIVIDUALS and thats one of the highest feats of an ELDER.

I was under the impression that Nate merely " merged " his lifeforce with that of the earth effectively tainting it so the Harvesters could not consume it. ( X-Man #75. )

huh

Diunic
Either was I.

nathan summers
wink

leonheartmm
nope he let his energy flow into every being on the planet giving them BACK their stolen lifeforce and destroying the harvesters in the process{the harvesters had destroyed planets before.

Diunic
SNG would easily be enslaved by RKT.

nathan summers

leonheartmm
too many fanboys here.

Diunic
Yeah and you leading them all. Ignoring the facts

leonheartmm
the tainted energy touching every1 WAS mentioned, but effectively SPOILING the CROP is sumthin uve added urself, its more than that.

leonheartmm
WHAT FACTS?! lmao, ur talkin about facts, nate has actual feats and predictions, just how many feats does RKT have ALMOST NONE, very few feats there mate. think about that before mentionin FACTS. cause in the facts department, RKT hasnt done much yet.

soleran30
YEAH Shaman Nate just makes psionic armor around his foot and shoves it up king thor's bumpcus!

thesilverspider
WHAT FACTS?! lmao, ur talkin about facts, nate has actual feats and predictions, just how many feats does RKT have ALMOST NONE, very few feats there mate. think about that before mentionin FACTS. cause in the facts department, RKT hasnt done much yet.
The thread is King thor not "rune king thor" and if it was rune thor then Nate would get killed 100/100.King Thor has shown a decent amount of feats enough for us to gauge his powerset which is all that is needed really in this forum.

Diunic
Yeah! That discussion is just absurd SNG would kill LT and TOAA too.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Diunic
Yeah! That discussion is just absurd SNG would kill LT and TOAA too.
Well Leon makes it seem that way.........no

leonheartmm
yea, king thor couldnt even beat genis vell{kingthor or rune king thor nate wins} nates telepathically battled and won against thanos.

Diunic
As I sad these fanboys have mental illness. Just ignore them.

leonheartmm
nate at full potential i believe can eat stars and more{seeing as full powered cable can and nate is stronger than cable} putting him just below a watcher at average power level. though its possible that he can easily surpass galactus level seeing as moira mc taggart stated that he had the potential to surpass dark phoenix powe levels{which would make sense as unlike cable he is the strongest and DIRECT offspring of the real jean and cyclops who is also unadulterated and perfect in his combination of the two gene pools}

thesilverspider
yea, king thor couldnt even beat genis vell{kingthor or rune king thor nate wins} nates telepathically battled and won against thanos.
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're really not that bright...........no

leonheartmm
well these FANBOYS{which is a bit rich coming from you} have good reason to believe in stuff.

Diunic
Ignore them they are completely insane. Only medicines can help them.

leonheartmm
to hell with u people.

Diunic
Ignore the irrational SNG fanboy disease.

thesilverspider
laughing out loud

leonheartmm
laughin at your own jokes, wow that really DOES show me whose smart.

Marcus4600
a lot of bitter defeated men in here i see.

Not really. You're assuming that everyone is hating on Nate Grey. In reality, a lot of people have respect for X-Man, but he's nowhere near Rune King Thor.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Not really. You're assuming that everyone is hating on Nate Grey. In reality, a lot of people have respect for X-Man, but he's nowhere near Rune King Thor.

lol, no no. im talkin about bitter people coming one just to bash ME for bitter defeats in other forums{which theyd die before admitting}. i dont really have anythin against normal people who debate without beni rude or bringin their ego n personal stuff against me into debates.{for instance a few people would never have even been interested enough to continue posting here normally, but when they hear ME replyin they just cant resist} its pitiful really{add to this the personal remarks passed on about me by more than two sad individuals}

thesilverspider
lol, no no. im talkin about bitter people coming one just to bash ME for bitter defeats in other forums{which theyd die before admitting}. i dont really have anythin against normal people who debate without beni rude or bringin their ego n personal stuff against me into debates.{for instance a few people would never have even been interested enough to continue posting here normally, but when they hear ME replyin they just cant resist} its pitiful really{add to this the personal remarks passed on about me by more than two sad individuals}
Bitter defeats What the f**k? Please no one takes you seriously any more.

leonheartmm
Bitter defeats What the f**k? Please no one takes you seriously any more.

poor you, still feeling sore eh. dont worry sleep on it, itll be all better tomorrow.

leonidas
leon, i know next to nothing about shaman nate, but you've said some pretty insane stuff about him. eats stars? could be greater than dark phoenix?? can you back any of this up? THAT'S how you win debates. don't tell people you won, get scans and prove your claims. i'd love to see some evidence of this stuff. wink

leonheartmm
i havent got a scanner. but its been validated again n again moira mctaggart said that CABLE could eat stars at full potential, n as its been proven that nate is greater than cable{n please dont go into that debate again, sum people cant accept the fact that nate is superior to cable} which means that he can do the same stuf and MORE. moira mctaggart also said that nate can potentially surpass dark phoenix power levels. nate even at such a low potential that he had practically no control of his powers forced xavier out of the astral plane, sumthin xavier thought was impossible{remember that in the astral plane, xavier battled and broke through the mind of GALACTUS thas how powerful he is in the astral plane}. nate also at the same meager potential {with the aging virus} created a physical suit of armour which destroyed armageddon{o watever apocalypse's sons name was} who had no upper stength level like hulk. at the same potential he froze time unknowingly at a scale which left the experienced cable in AWE. at the same time, he was having dreams of accidently destroying earth in his sleep as his power was growing at such an alarming rate. he was also in mental contact with every being on the planet. nate battled and killed exodus and wouldv easilu killed magneto if cyclops hadnt stopped him. he detected and forced out the power and telepathy of THANOS from the hulk, proving that his psyche was above that of thanos. he also rescued xavier from onslaught. also we can see cable's current power level for direct reference{although nate is higher} cable has opened wormholes and blacholes, broken the surfer's board with reletive ease among many other things. nate also resurrected every being on the planet{even microscopic} and refilled their depleted life forces which the harveters stole, now its no secret as to how hard it is to resurrect sum1, its taxing even on an elder as powerful as the grand master. but nate did it, and along with it also destroyed the harvesters who were powerful enough to harvest entire planets of their life forcesbefore{a bit like galactus if u ask me}. nate was other than franklin richards{and later PIS induces anda} the most powerful muitant ever made. sinister genetically altered his dna as to get the most powerful combination of jean and scott's dna. who were then thought to be the most powerful jean pools{and it also makes sense that nate would inherit the phoenix force as he was jean's and not madeline's direct and most powerful pffspring which only adds to moira's prediction. oh hey did i mention nate casually blasted away a safehouse built to take direct hits from tactical nuclear weapons? and most of this he did while having so little control and development of power that it gav him nozebleeds and could kill him, and with the aging virus in him.

Marcus4600
poor you, still feeling sore eh. dont worry sleep on it, itll be all better tomorrow.

You're kidding, right? You're not taken serious by anyone. You never have any evidence for your claims. You're a joke. Either prove something, or shut up, because everyone is laughing at you.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

leonheartmm
those smileys do not even equate you, let alone every1. and as far as the idiots who do laugh, i assure you{you included now} that theyv been laughing for a long time, on what, theyr not sure themselves. they just laugh and laugh when every1 is out havin fun or screwin around and as soon as sum1 who actually has a life comes into view they say, WEVE BEEN LAUGHING AT YOU cause we can laugh, HAHA!and start laughing even harder, every day this goes on, never ending. its sad really. masking up misery and sorrow with insane aimless laughter.

leonheartmm
on the bright side though, constantly laughing for 2 years HAS made em quite good. who knows when they end up dimeless from doing nuthin but sittin 24/7 on kmc to try their feeble laughing bodies and minds at winning debates, sum1 might hire them for their talents, as the town idiots{doubtful, seeing as how many sad laughing idiots the world produces these days, it seems that even they rent special now}

leonidas
okay, no scans. issue numbers? gs could have all the scans you'd need in like, 10 seconds! where did all these events take place?

thesilverspider
Originally posted by leonidas
okay, no scans. issue numbers? gs could have all the scans you'd need in like, 10 seconds! where did all these events take place?
Leo Leo Leo its useless the guy is just talking out his ass....... sad

leonheartmm
simple, practically every x man issue had a feat in em for nate{that and the onslaught saga} {i cant be bothered to look up each page and issue, i DO have a life u know, unlike gs} the cable feats happened in cable/deadpool, {where he broke the surfer's boards and survived two point blank bullets to the head because of his psionic energy etc}

GS wont have squat as long as it doesnt help his argument.

leonheartmm
Leo Leo Leo its useless the guy is just talking out his ass....... sad

as opposed to sucking upto and talkin out of sum1 else's ass because the words coming out of your mouth have so little significance an weight. and all to try and take ME down. jeez im flattered.

leonidas
simple, practically every x man issue had a feat in em for nate{that and the onslaught saga} {i cant be bothered to look up each page and issue, i DO have a life u know, unlike gs} the cable feats happened in cable/deadpool, {where he broke the surfer's boards and survived two point blank bullets to the head because of his psionic energy etc}

GS wont have squat as long as it doesnt help his argument.

actually, even though you guys don't much get along, gs is quite impartial and even admits nowadays if he's wrong! where did the moira mactaggert thing happen? and from what i've read and seen in scans (never read the issue myself) i hear ss was pretty much toying with cable in their fight.

Diunic
RKT would easily defeat him. The SNG fanboys are a bunch of mental disturbed maniacs.

nathan summers
i havent got a scanner. but its been validated again n again moira mctaggart said that CABLE could eat stars at full potential, n as its been proven that nate is greater than cable{n please dont go into that debate again, sum people cant accept the fact that nate is superior to cable} which means that he can do the same stuf and MORE. moira mctaggart also said that nate can potentially surpass dark phoenix power levels. nate even at such a low potential that he had practically no control of his powers forced xavier out of the astral plane, sumthin xavier thought was impossible{remember that in the astral plane, xavier battled and broke through the mind of GALACTUS thas how powerful he is in the astral plane}. nate also at the same meager potential {with the aging virus} created a physical suit of armour which destroyed armageddon{o watever apocalypse's sons name was} who had no upper stength level like hulk. at the same potential he froze time unknowingly at a scale which left the experienced cable in AWE. at the same time, he was having dreams of accidently destroying earth in his sleep as his power was growing at such an alarming rate. he was also in mental contact with every being on the planet. nate battled and killed exodus and wouldv easilu killed magneto if cyclops hadnt stopped him. he detected and forced out the power and telepathy of THANOS from the hulk, proving that his psyche was above that of thanos. he also rescued xavier from onslaught. also we can see cable's current power level for direct reference{although nate is higher} cable has opened wormholes and blacholes, broken the surfer's board with reletive ease among many other things. nate also resurrected every being on the planet{even microscopic} and refilled their depleted life forces which the harveters stole, now its no secret as to how hard it is to resurrect sum1, its taxing even on an elder as powerful as the grand master. but nate did it, and along with it also destroyed the harvesters who were powerful enough to harvest entire planets of their life forcesbefore{a bit like galactus if u ask me}. nate was other than franklin richards{and later PIS induces anda} the most powerful muitant ever made. sinister genetically altered his dna as to get the most powerful combination of jean and scott's dna. who were then thought to be the most powerful jean pools{and it also makes sense that nate would inherit the phoenix force as he was jean's and not madeline's direct and most powerful pffspring which only adds to moira's prediction. oh hey did i mention nate casually blasted away a safehouse built to take direct hits from tactical nuclear weapons? and most of this he did while having so little control and development of power that it gav him nozebleeds and could kill him, and with the aging virus in him.

Yes, Moira MacTaggart did state that Nathan Grey, as well as Nathan Summers, possessed psionic potential that rivaled that of the Dark Phoenix. It was in Cable vo.2 issue #29. Jeph Loeb wrote the issue. I believe, Leonhart, I presented that " evidence " to you in one of " Nate Grey vs. Cable " threads in great detail. Before you told me it was nonsense.. I see you're finally absorbing the information I imparted on you. Glad to read it.

Also, it was stated that Cable had the psionic potential to extinguish stars with little more than a concious effort and read a stray thought a continet away. But not by Moira MacTaggart. Rachel Summers told that to him in The Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix vol.1 issue #4.

I like how some of the information which is true is nothing more than facts I've been tossing at you for awhile now. But to state them as you know them first hand? That's a bit sad. Anyone here can check the X-Man vs. Cable threads and see I've stated these facts before. Nice try.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=300667&perpage=40&highlight=cable+vs+nate+grey&pagenumber=4

nathan summers
Onto the topic. King Thor wins this. 8/10.

Marcus4600
those smileys do not even equate you, let alone every1. and as far as the idiots who do laugh, i assure you{you included now} that theyv been laughing for a long time, on what, theyr not sure themselves. they just laugh and laugh when every1 is out havin fun or screwin around and as soon as sum1 who actually has a life comes into view they say, WEVE BEEN LAUGHING AT YOU cause we can laugh, HAHA!and start laughing even harder, every day this goes on, never ending. its sad really. masking up misery and sorrow with insane aimless laughter.

What the hell are you talking about? Quit rambling and give issues and pages so at least other people can get scans. Don't be a troll, and don't assume about people's lives, because once again, you have no idea what you're talking about.

the Darkone
RKT wins 10/10 everytime he see xman, RKT has to much raw power cosmic and mystical (Rune). Hell he killed Mangog who is a skyfather level being with gesture What the f**k? do you think he will do to Xman, he will burn out Xman in battle, Thor has fought for months with out getting tired and that was against Zeus a skyfather who is above Xman and RKT is above Zeus.

Diunic
Marcus thank you! You're nice man. Leonheartmn proved his pathological condition this time. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diunic
He's not a normal guy.

Darth Kal-El
RKT wins 10/10 everytime he see xman, RKT has to much raw power cosmic and mystical (Rune). Hell he killed Mangog who is a skyfather level being with gesture What the f**k? do you think he will do to Xman, he will burn out Xman in battle, Thor has fought for months with out getting tired and that was against Zeus a skyfather who is above Xman and RKT is above Zeus. this is king thor not rkt.

Diunic
King Thor has fully control over Odin-Force. That's more than he needs, he doesn't need all that Rune Magic and Wisdom to take down SNG. I'm not underestimating SNG but that's the truth.

leonheartmm
nathan i havent DENIED what you have stated about cable. ALL i said was that nate is all that cable is AND MORE. i never refuted that nate will reach dark phoenix power levels o said that people can interpret things in different ways and to try n prove that statement as being ridiculous many said that moira said that nate would surpass the PHOENIX FORCE, which was ridiculous and i said that he wouldnt surpass the phoenix {force} but would only surpass the physical phoenix{dark phoenix/jan} power levels. back on topic nate wins.

Marcus4600
^ Not really. Read up more on the Odinforce. Also, full power Nate is Full Power Cable, who got owned by the Silver Surfer. Also, Nate got owned by Cable as well, so that really doesn't work either. To be honest, King Thor is beyond the level of Shaman Nate Grey. Sorry.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Marcus4600
^ Not really. Read up more on the Odinforce. Also, full power Nate is Full Power Cable, who got owned by the Silver Surfer. Also, Nate got owned by Cable as well, so that really doesn't work either. To be honest, King Thor is beyond the level of Shaman Nate Grey. Sorry.

LMAO! my simple minded friend, do some research before saying sumthin stupid like that. when cable has NEVER even come CLOSE to reaching his full potential. and he was HOLDING BACK when he fought surfer because of the parasite i his body and because he always fears his ever growing power. still he managed to destroy surfer's board without much effort at all{a feat only achieved by galactus and morg with waters of life with effort till now th board is AS INDESTRUCTABLE AS SURFER} cable made quite sure that he did not want to fight. and he was recreating the entire rather large scenario that surfer was destroying. and i wouldnt call the destruction of an average class 2o biomachenical arm as OWNING. nate NEVER got owned by cable, cable worked nate{a ver VERY inexpirienced and unstable nate} up into such a rage that nate lost control and OVERLOADED HIMSELF. it was a strategy NOT power. and nate is superior to cable as he has the ful potential of the jean/scott gene pool unlike cable who was a random offfspring and combination of genes.

Marcus4600
^ Are you going to make a point or just keep babbling? Read through Cable/Deadpool from the first issue to the last issue and tell me again that Cable was struggling with the bio-organic disease. He also admitted in the fight with the Surfer that he was giving everything, so there goes that statement. Also, the whole Nate vs Cable fight was ownage, because Cable is damn smarter than Nate. You need to do some research and come back to this one, because by no way, shape, or form is Shaman Nate Grey durable enough, strong enough, or powerful enough to defeat King Thor. If you're going to prove me wrong, you need scans and issue numbers, because without them, you're just a fanboy making a dumb claim.

id369

guy222
Rune King Thor has to much raw power cosmic/mystical and he is at least elder god status of power.

I like Endgame Thor better than RKT, his power is great. I agree.

smile

Merry Xmas

gogogadgetgo
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.