This team vs Eternity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
Batman
Thanos
Reed Richards
Dr Doom
Pre Crisis Superman

vs

Eternity

Team has 10 years prep

Mordum
The team wins. Reeds with nullifier is th3 pwnz.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Mordum
The team wins. Reeds with nullifier is th3 pwnz.

How does the team obtain the nullifier? Afterall, the earth isn't in peril, only the team is. And do we know if the nullifier will even effect an abstract?

leonidas
well since umar and dormammu recently demolished eternity, you gotta like this team's odds. hell, dormammu isn't much more than skyfather imo and umar isn't even as powerful as he is, but they combine their powers and they take out eternity? blink

then the whole dormammu-becomes-mortal-and-loses thing was a bit much. still, the mini was pretty damn funny, and i suppose that was the point of the whole thing.

but, just goes to show that eternity MAY be a bigger jobber than galactus or the lt.

(why is it that anytime these guys show up, it's only to show off someone else's power by having them get their arses whooped?)

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by leonidas
well since umar and dormammu recently demolished eternity, you gotta like this team's odds. hell, dormammu isn't much more than skyfather imo and umar isn't even as powerful as he is, but they combine their powers and they take out eternity? blink

then the whole dormammu-becomes-mortal-and-loses thing was a bit much. still, the mini was pretty damn funny, and i suppose that was the point of the whole thing.

but, just goes to show that eternity MAY be a bigger jobber than galactus or the lt.

(why is it that anytime these guys show up, it's only to show off someone else's power by having them get their arses whooped?)

Yes, I know. Givin what Eternity is, or at least what he's supposed to be, I find that to be way off though I'll admit it happened. Makes one wonder what the writers are thinking sometimes.

Mordum
Yes the nullifier will affect abstracts. In a What If comic someone(forget who) used it to kill eternity. Ill post scans if you want.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Mordum
Yes the nullifier will affect abstracts. In a What If comic someone(forget who) used it to kill eternity. Ill post scans if you want.

I'll take your word for it that it would kill Eternity but the question still stands...how would the team get one? Back in the 60s when the FF first faced Galactus The Watcher gave them the nullifier...only because the Earth was in peril, which isn't the case here.

Mider
just because the earth isnt in peril doesnt mean they cant some how get it, what mini did eternity get beat by dormammu?

Diunic
Eternity would transport the nullifier to an unaccessible dimension or place with a single thought, he's omniscient it would be easy. Then he could punish every single stupid and insignificant mortal who dared to challenge his supreme power over universal reality. He's the conscience of the universe. It would be a funny humiliation.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Yes, I know. Givin what Eternity is, or at least what he's supposed to be, I find that to be way off though I'll admit it happened. Makes one wonder what the writers are thinking sometimes. The writers just want to be God, and since they can't have that, they off fictional sources of authority with whatever device is convenient. Just look at what Mark Waid did with Galactus during his run on FF. The modern Supes vs Darkseid jobberfest is another example.

leonidas
Originally posted by Mider
just because the earth isnt in peril doesnt mean they cant some how get it, what mini did eternity get beat by dormammu?

defenders 5-part mini.

Diunic
Eternity wins enslaving them all with single thought. Period.

grey fox
Eternity bitchslaps them all back to their respective comics....

Diunic
Yeah!!!!! And with ease.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.