Omega vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vpokdekjyafmidp
both in their primes
im pretty sure Omega is the name of the cross between Galactus and Thanos, but im not sure. correct me if i'm wrong

vpokdekjyafmidp
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/thanosi3.jpg

thats him

zachrivard
when did this happen??

vpokdekjyafmidp
i think it was actually a clone that thanos built, (thanosi) modeled after galactus. but nonetheless, it was more powerful than galactus

Sixth_Winged
He was part of the Thanosi in Infinity Abyss.

vpokdekjyafmidp
so who wins?

soleran30
He also had an UBER powerful ship so his ship helps him digest DD lol

vpokdekjyafmidp
shouldve specified no ships. they are fighting in a barren area on a barren planet, with just themselves and their powers

Mider
they say galactus is basically equal to impriex how they would know i have no idea he had to use his tech to do all the stuff he did from what i know i mean did he ever destroy a galaxy with out tech if he did then i might consider him to be as powerful as galactus but not till i know that anyway, DD is teoretically impervious to a attack from imperiex we know he is impervious from a blast that would shred superman when he fought gog. Anyway if omega is more powerful then imperiex he can disperse DD's atoms if he isnt able to totally destroy DD, then DD will become immune to the power cosmic like he did to the GL battary and it will be that much harder for omega to fight him.

Sixth_Winged
And Imperiex doesn't need technology to do all the stuff that he did? roll eyes (sarcastic) The thing with Galactus is he creates people who can casually bitchslap superman with ease, Imperiex did nothing like that. He can't even make an imperiex probe without siphoning powers from a galaxy and all his power is in his titles only.

Unless Doomsday can generate some kind of uber shield, he's not going to get the chance to evolve.

Mider
the point is he did shoot a pretty powerful blast and even if we dont wish to admit it those stupid drones are very tough and powerful you really think that galactus punisher drones are that tough? Supes with training barely beat one with alot of effort so being hit with that blasts from impreiex and then being brought back he might have evolved beyond that and he did evolve to the point were gog couldnt hurt him gog is beyond sky father just to let you know, and DD did evolve beyond the GL battery so yeah if Omega doesnt do his job right HE will have to do something else to win but his powers wont work.

Sixth_Winged
They are tough but problem is, they're not indication of anything Imperiex holds except his technology. They along with his mothership was powered with the energy siphoned from worlds, therefore he doesn't have anyting to do with it directly. He does however have a pretty powerful blasts as far as the heirarchy of that power goes. Then again Galactus has that and more.

And as far as his blast goes, without luthor's help, doomsday would remain dead.

Mider
galactus cant use power less he siphons off power of planets either so i dont think that argument can be used against Imperiex the point isnt what he can do im talking about how powerful his blasts are i dont know if galactus blasts are more powerful or not if they are then he can kill DD if they are not then DD will become immune to the power cosmic.

Wally West
Doomsday couldn't beat Galactus and Omega was said to be twice as powerful as Galactus...

Sixth_Winged
He can siphon energy just fine. He did it in Mephisto's realm without aid. He needs the technology to make the task of converting planets to energy, making the job easier and requires less energy expended, not because he couldn't do it by himself.

grey fox
Originally posted by vpokdekjyafmidp
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/thanosi3.jpg

thats him

That is one butt-ugly clone.....

Mider
thats not the point the point is that his power comes from planets not himself like imperiex's and like i said i dont know how strong his blasts are if there strong enough to be equalled to galactus then galactus would not be able to kill doomsday but omega might since he is twice as strong.

Sixth_Winged
The relationship between his powers and the planets, can be attributed to food and humans. That's basically that. It's his job to eat planets otherwise he die. Eating a lot more means he can tap to PC reserves even more and maintains his well-being. I don't see why it's such a big point if he does. It's like asking what would happen if Spider-man had gone on a diet for 40 days and have him fight? then say his power come from food and not himself because he's seems weaker without it.

The Ion
He was killed by a planet destroying blast. I find it hard to believe he's 3x Galactus unless it's 3x a starved Galactus. Even Superman has taken planet busting shots.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by The Ion
He was killed by a planet destroying blast. I find it hard to believe he's 3x Galactus unless it's 3x a starved Galactus. Even Superman has taken planet busting shots.
Nope he died by eating a contaminated planet that was setup by thanos for him to eat.After he ate the energies from the planet he died from a type of poison............Some shit like that.

grey fox
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Nope he died by eating a contaminated planet that was setup by thanos for him to eat.After he ate the energies from the planet he died from a type of poison............Some shit like that.

....So basically a writers version of a cop out. Some of the best characters are killed that way......

thesilverspider
Originally posted by grey fox
....So basically a writers version of a cop out. Some of the best characters are killed that way......
Thanos made him so he knew of a way to beat him.What was funny was how Spiderman webbed his face............. laughing

grey fox
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Thanos made him so he knew of a way to beat him.What was funny was how Spiderman webbed his face............. laughing

He should have swatted spidey away like his namesake.....

The Ion
I see. I thought it was the explosion that killed him. I guess that makes a little more sense.

grey fox
Originally posted by The Ion
I see. I thought it was the explosion that killed him. I guess that makes a little more sense.

...or as much sense as you can get in a comic book.

golem370
pic

vpokdekjyafmidp
yeahh i couldnt really read that. why does thanos kill him?

Sixth_Winged
That's why IA got bad reviews. It was a huge dissapointment in the end for what seems to be an uber villain. But written properly, he would curbstomp just about everyone who's not a true cosmic and Jim Starlin is not writing Thanos with the team.

vpokdekjyafmidp
yeah, they should have a return of the thanosi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.