Resident evil: USA {Story. Other thread is for Character}

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fox13
Rules:

1. Dont double post
2. Dont interact with only one character
3.please dont say you have seen a 'boss' zombie. such as: Nemisis, or any tyrents.
4. dont rp unless you have made a character in the other topic

==========================================

James was almost out of breath. the monsters had destroyed his collage... and he was forced to kill his friends. he looked at his beretta and sighed. he put a new clip in, and aimed it at the zombie that was coming closer and closer. he shot the zombie once in the face, only knocking it back a few steps. it came at him again, and he shot it again in the gut, not killing it, but making it fall down."Chris, cmon!" he yelled to Chris Redfield. "Gotcha, lets go!" they both ran down the street and took refuge in a gun and grocery store, luckily there was no one in it. "we are safe here.... for now.." Chris said. "Gee, thanks for the heads up. We need to get out of town!" James yelled, getting scared. "Calm down. we need to find survivors." James sighed and picked up a candy bar. he unwrapped it and started eating. "i hope we find some soon...." james said with a sigh.

Rory Angelark
Jill and Claire ran away through the street as they were closely followed by Zombies. Jill stopped at a police car and picked up an old rag from the ground and placed it on the car's fuel tank.

- "What are you doing Jill?" - Claire asked.

- "Making a blast out of the situation" - Jill said as she ignited the rag with her lighter and it started to burn. Both ran for cover and the zombies drew nearer and when they reached the cop car it exploded.

- "Yes!" - Jill said.

- "Come on we gotta find Chris and James" - Claire said.

And they both ran down the street looking for them.

Fox13
"Chris, stay here. im gonna go on a scout. see if there are any survivors." James said to chris. "aight. be careful kid." James rolled his eyes and walked out of the store. he saw clair and jill. "GIRLS! OVER HERE!" he yelled waving his arms.

Rory Angelark
Claire saw James and signaled Jill to follow her.

- "Thank god James, you're okay" - Clair said and Jill rushed to James' side.

- "Where's Chris?" - Jill said.

Fox13
James smiled "hes in the store... you two look like you've been through hell.... follow me." he said with a smile and walked towards the store.

Rory Angelark
Claire and Jill followed closely and when they got inside the store Jill walked to Chris and gave him a hug.

- "I can't believe we're going through this again, isn't it just bad luck, have it all happen to us more than twice?" - Jill asked Chris.

Claire leaned against the wall close to James.

- "How have you been holding up James?" - Claire asked.

soren
Lance: *he walked thruogh the gloomy abandened village of cowden* "......" *he had his dagger at the ready*

Fox13
Chris smiled "yea... it sucks... but... still fun as hell if ya ask me." chris said with a smile

James sighed "its all been the same... and how have you been Clair?"

Rory Angelark

ImmortalSamurai
Agent Hunk walked solemnly down the street as he watched the dark alleyways for more of the infected. He looked through the mirrored red lenses of his Gasmask as he spotted movement up ahead. A group of Zombies were chasing a couple of young females. His first instinct was to fire a volley into the group and get their attention, but as he shoulder his Rifle an enormous explosion rocked the street. The group of zombies was either dead or incapacitated, and Hunk saw the two women running around a corner two blocks away. 'Well, I have to make sure they are okay. I could spare a couple of minutes.' He thought to himself as he ran quickly to the corner.

Fox13
Chris laughed a bit "oi... did you guys find any other survivors?" chris asked

James rolled his eyes and yawned "oh brother..." James said "Clair, did you see any other monsters besides zombies?"

Rory Angelark
- "Can't say I did, it was all packs of zombies, no lickers and stuff" - Claire said.

Jill looked at James and Claire.

- "Well let's hope the big guys don't show up although with our luck they'll be here soon" - Jill said.

soren
(I'm goin' to restart my characters entrance.)

Lance: *he stopped to listen, he could here James and Jill. He had his dagger at the ready* "Hey!!!"

Fox13
James sighed "nothing has changed really, you and jill and chris... still all fruity about stuff like this..." James said and sat down, he was in a horrible mood.

Chris sighed "gee.... we need to find survivors before we can go anywhere... and new york city is a big place...."

+++++++++++

~mean while~

"...stars....."

Rory Angelark
~FREAKS OUT!!!~

Jill saw Lance walk in.

- "Lance, glad you could join us. Did you encounter anything else besides zombies?" - Jill asked.

Claire noticed James was in a bad mood.

- "Calm down James, we'll set things right" - Claire said to him holding his hand and smiling at him.

soren
Lance: "In my old adventures, you don't even want to know."

Fox13
"you cant...." James said "you cant fix who is dead...." he sighed deeply

Chris sighed "Whos lance?"

Rory Angelark
- "Old STARS Member too remember?" - Jill said to Chris.

Claire looked at James.

- "I wish I could take away your pain but since I can't all I can offer you is my support" - Claire said to James.

(G2G, you can control my chars Fox, see you all tomorrow)

Fox13
Chris scratched his head and shrugged "nope"

Jill smiled at lance "so lance.... what did you see?"

Clair sighed and sat next to james "you cant live in the past....."

James looked at clair "i know that but.....HOLY SHIT!" he yelled

"....stars.....stars....." The nemisis jumped into the store through the window "...stars......"

James jumped up "RUN!" he yelled

ImmortalSamurai
Hunk saw the man go in after the other two and the women had. He knew he shouldn't be concerned about them, but something seem familar about them. He turned to walk away, because he had to find the ex-STARS members before the seeker arrived. They had to be warned, if they were to help him bring down Umbrella. There was a tremendous sound of shattering glass at the store and Hunk quickly turned back to see a large black clad figure jump through the store's window. "Shit, It's too late!"

Fox13
"DAMN!" jill screamed as she picked up her beretta and started shooting the nemisis

Chris fell over and picked up his gun and shot at it "WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!"

James stood up like he didnt care "its the nemisis... project X..."

Clair just ran behind james "why arent you scared?!" she asked him

James looked at her "its only after stars members...."

Chris sighed "THANKS FOR THE HELP JACKASS!"

ImmortalSamurai
The high clatter of automatic fire drowned out the lesser sound of the pistols, as Hunk fired at the seeker. "Get the hell out of there!" He screamed as he changed magazines. He knew he wouldn't be able to kill the creature, but with the combined firepower they could incapacitate it temporarily.

Fox13
Chris and jill and clair ran to the back of the store "jesus...." james said "f***in cowards...." james picked up clairs twin pistols and shot at the Nemisis.

"stars.......Stars......" The nemisis lifted his gatling gun

James eyes widened "holy shit...." he said and jumped behind the cound, still shooting the nemisis. "SHOOT HIM!" james yelled to the Umbrella Soldier

Blaxican_Jedi
"C'mon man, their comin!"

"Aight aight! Get behind that dumpster."

"Already their man.Here they come!!"

Jordan held his breath as he saw them coming. He ducked behind the trash can as the group walked by. He pulled his magnum out of his belt and checked the ammo. "Damn, only nine bullets left. It's getting harder and harder to find ammo for this thing." he thought to himself. Suddently a burst of SMG came out of the shadows as Ricky and John opened fire on the Eastbay Lion's gang members. Jordan trained his magnum and fired twice, the first shot missing but the second shot hitting his target, blowing the leg off of one of the gangsters. "Get those *i**hes!" John screamed as he sprayed bullets into the group of Lions. The remaining Lions sprinted into the alley way across the street we were in, took cover, and returned fire from their own automatics. " Y Ricky!" Jordan yelled, barely heard through the sound of gunfire. "Gimme one of yo spae heaters man! I'm almost out of bullets!" Ricky pulled a semi-automatic sum-machine gun out from his belt and tossed it to him. It was ludicris the amount of fire power they had, but Ricky owned a gunshop in Patrero Hill, and he had connections. Jordan fired aimlessly in the direction of the oppsoite gang, hoping to make contact, when he saw four hunched over figures stumle over toward the other gang's direction. "Those old guys better get back, before they get popped." Jordan thought to himself. The four old guys reached the other gang members, and stared at them for awhile. Jordan couldn't see their efinite forms because of the darkness, but he could out what looked like rotting rags, or something rotten. "What the **** you want, nig**! One of the Lion's members said. Than suddently the leading old guy grabbed him blindingly fast, and bit a giant chunk out of his neck. The other members shrieked in surprise almost as loud as the bitten guy, and they gunned down the zombie, but not before it could take another chunk out of the gangsters neck. The other three zombies proceeded to attack the last two Lions members. Jordan and his group watched in horror as they were eaten alive were they stood. The three zombies started tearing off chunks of skin of their victims. "C'mon nig**! Let's get the **** outta here!" John yelled, and ran down the street. Jordan didn't need telling twice, and him Ricky sprinted to catch up with John...

At god
"Let's see if he can handle this.." Jayson said he got his sniper rifle from imergancy bagpack he aimed at Nemises' head he shot it but it didn't budge "oh shit!!!" Jayson yelled and went down stairs "Lutenet Jayson reporting what's the satutus!!!" Jayson yelled and crouched down and shot some of his SMG and crouched again

Fox13
(um... make a better entrance..........))

At god
((That was the best enterance I could have thought of.....-_-..))

Fox13
well... your in virginia.. and we are in new york............)

At god
((Oh...oh..crap sorry ^_^))

Jayson was at the Virginia working and got a phone call "lutenet Jayson! we got trouble at newyork city we are calling all the S.T.A.R.S to go to newyork" Man said "Im on my way.." Jayson said and got on his car and loaded his gun "Lutenet Jayson!!" Man said on a helicopter "Yeah yeah Im comin.." Jayson said and got on the helicopter "So what's the mission." Jayson asked "Your mission is to back up the soldiers at newyork and kill the zombies" man said "I'll do my best.." Jayson said and he loaded his Dual SMGs and put in his hoisters. After few hours later "We'll be arriving in newyork in short get ready to sky dive lutenet!!" Piolet said Jayson got his sky diving gear and got off the helicopter. He pulled the prachute and landed near the combat zone where soldiers were fighting nemisis. "This is lutenet Jayson report your status.." Jayson said through the walky talky

Fox13
James sighed and ran into the open seeing the Nemsis fall, and chris, clair, and jill were all in the back "FUGGIN COWARDS!!" he yelled to the back.

Rory Angelark
- "Well you try escaping from a shit like that, easy for you to say, you never encountered those f******" - Jill said.

Claire got up and went to James.

- "We've been through more than you know, please try to understand us, it is still hell for us" - Claire said.

Fox13
Chris sighed "Well, the thing had had a gatling gun, what did you want us to do??"

James was getting mad "YOU COULD HAVE HELPED ME!" he yelled

RavenKnight
In Caliban Cove, Maine, Raven Angelark, now Raven Wong was excerising on a normal day. It has been two years since she had seen her sister, Rory. She missed her. She had moved to Caliban Cove because she had accepeted a job as a S.T.A.R.S. member.

Rory Angelark
- "Trust me James, you never fight that kind of ******* head on, run and get cover that's all you can do, unless you have a power cannon which I used at Racoon city to get rid of him" - Jill said.

Claire decided to stop trying to argue with James. She just kept by his side.

Rory Angelark
(Oh didn't see Raven's post))

Ada walked down the street, she was in her combat suit. She had been sent by Wesker to the city and she was getting anoyed at the constant running and gunning of Zombies. She was more worried about Raven her sister who she got word that she was in the city.

RavenKnight
Raven's cell rang. She looked at the scream to see A. Wong. She answered it. "Rory?"

Fox13
James put his gun in his holster "well, i was the one who faught it! and that guy!" he pointed to the man, AKA hunk. "now im outta here." he said, with obvious anger in his voice. he walked out of the store, leaving them behind.

Chris sighed and put his hand to his head "that kid is gonna get himself killed... but he acts as though he doesnt even care...."

Rory Angelark
Rory saw Raven's face in her PDA and smiled.

- "I'm glad to see you're alive, I got here as fast as I could when I learned of all this chaos" - Rory said to Raven.

Claire walked out of the room and followed James.

- "What's wrong James, please talk to me, you act as if it doesn't matter if you die" - Clair said.

RavenKnight
"I'm glad to here from you." she said. "What's going on?"

Fox13
James stopped and glared at her "i dont!" he yelled "why should you care?!" he continued yelling

Chris looked at jull "the kid has been through alot...."

Rory Angelark
- "well it looks like the whole country is infected and we're here to contain the spreading to other nations" - Rory said.

soren
Lance: "........" *he had his dagger in hand, it shined brightly*

Fox13
(um... redo that and make it longer. and i said no powers or magic! no inanimate objects that glow or shine.!)

soren
(Shining from light!!! lol.)

hero21
can i join

ImmortalSamurai
Hunk stayed in the room as James and Claire left. The very people he was looking for were now all around him. "Touchy kid, huh?" he asked Jill. His voice was slightly distorted and sounded hollow. He wondered if Wesker would send someone to eliminate him since he had betrayed the company. 'Probably send Ada, but she is no match for me.' he thought to himself as he checked his gun.

Rory Angelark
Jill looked at Hunk and just shook her head.

- "That kid's been through a lot, I can understand his anger" - Jill said.

ImmortalSamurai
"Well he'll go thorugh a hell of a lot more before this is over. I suggest you all prepare yourselves, because Wesker is gunning for you all. If you want to live to see the year 2000 then you'll need my help." Hunk said as he looked Jill up and down. 'Damn, maybe if I was here under different circumstances.' he thought to himself.

DarkDethbringer
~recap wher eis everyone?~

RavenKnight
Originally posted by Rory Angelark
- "well it looks like the whole country is infected and we're here to contain the spreading to other nations" - Rory said.

"Oh god." Raven sighed.

Fox13
James sighed "just go back to chris and the others, clair....." he said as he continued walking

Rory Angelark
- "We need to get out of here and move around the city to find a way out, we'll look for survivors one last time and then we'll head out" - Jill said to the others.

Claire remained there with James and looked at him as he walked away.

- "James...what are you going to do?" - Claire asked.

Rory walked around the city looking for Raven.

- "Sis activate your GPS tracker and I'll look for you" - Rory said.

DarkDethbringer
~stop ignoring me, where is everyone in teh story and game?~

Fox13
Chris nodded at jill "ok. when are we goin?" he asked

~~~~~

James looked at her "im not sure....." he said "hopefully find a way out...."

Rory Angelark
(We're in a gun shop and we just fought Nemesis, and now James and Claire are just outside and James wants to leave inside there is Hunk, Jill, Chris and Lance)

- "We should leave right now" - Jill said.

- "That what we are going to do James but we need to look one las time for survivors" - Claire said.

Fox13
Chris sighed "we'de better wait for james and clair..." he said with a drink from his coffee.

~~~~

James' eye twitched "DONT YOU GET IT?!" he snapped "THERE ARE PROLLY NO SURVIVORS HERE! EVERBODY ARE MONSTERS!" at his word he started walking off again.

Rory Angelark
- "Do yuo honestly want to leave anyone behind James...you wanna leave...me behind?" - Claire said with teary eyes.

- "Maybe that's a good idea" - Jill said.

Fox13
James stopped and sighed "no... i dont clair..." he said he walked back to her and looked her in they eye "look... im stressed... i killed more than half of my best friends today.... im sorry... i just want to leave....... and i want you to come with me... you, chris, and the others....."

~~~~

Chris smiled "yup, im always right.."

ImmortalSamurai
Hunk watched as the two talked before looking out the window. "This is all very touching, really, but we should get your friends out of the dangerous, infested streets. They could be attacked at any moment. We need to move somewhere a little more safe than here. Besides 'he' could get up at any moment." Hunk said as he motioned towards the Nemesis. He decided he wouldn't tell them the true reason he was here in town unless they happed to ask him.

RavenKnight
Originally posted by Rory Angelark
- "We need to get out of here and move around the city to find a way out, we'll look for survivors one last time and then we'll head out" - Jill said to the others.

Claire remained there with James and looked at him as he walked away.

- "James...what are you going to do?" - Claire asked.

Rory walked around the city looking for Raven.

- "Sis activate your GPS tracker and I'll look for you" - Rory said.

Raven turned a her GPS Tracker bracelt. "Come find me.."

ImmortalSamurai
Hunk didn't wait for anyone to answer as he moved to the door. "You two get your asses in here on the double. You'll lure more carriers here." Hunk shouted out the door before leaning against the wall. "So any ideas as to where to go from here?"

Fox13
James scowled "who the hell are you?! and whats with the... insignia....... SPY!" james yelled as he raised his beretta "you're with umbrella!"

Chris heard what james yelled and he as well stood up and raised his gun at the soldier "who are you?! and what are you doing here?!"

ImmortalSamurai
Hunk expected this kind of reaction, and quite frankly was surprised they were so slow to notice. He calmly crossed his arms and looked at Chris. "I'm Agent Hunk, Formerly in the Employ of Umbrella Pharmeceuticals. My last mission before I left was the complete and utter annihlation of the Ex-members of STARS." Hunk let that sink in as he looked at the floor. "I decided that what Umbrella is doing is against everything I grew up believing. I knew that to stop them once and for all I would need to join you in your struggle." Hunk knew that the group probably wouldn't trust him for a while, but he did not need to hide anything from them.

Fox13
James walked clair back into the store. the next thing he heard was beeping "uh...whasts.. that??"

"........STARS........"

Chris looked at the thing "id rather not find out....." he said. he picked up jill and ran out of the store, and clair followed him. "well, hunk... we will discuss this later... " james said "right now.. we have 2 choices.... 1.) we fight the thing one more time and when he passes out we have a better chance of running and getting further away. 2.) we just run and let him follow us... what do you choose??"

The nemisis started getting up

"A OR B HUNK?!" james yelled

ImmortalSamurai
Hunk saw this as a golden opportunity to gain their trust. "C! I'll hold him off, while you escape to a safer location. I was supposed to meet a transport Chopper on the roof of the World Trade Center after I completed my mission. If we can make it there we might be able to get the hell out of here. Take this radio, and I'll contact you when I've taken care of Ugly." Hunk said as he tossed James a powerful radio.

Fox13
James took the radio and nodded "good luck... take this, i was saving it for when we needed it...." he tossed him a grenade and jumped through the broken window and ran after the others.

Rory Angelark
Claire ran with James and Jill ran beside Chris.

- "This is getting far more crazy than ever" - Jill said.

- "We just have to find a way to get to that chopper Hunk was talking about" - Claire said.

Fox13
James and chris both nodded

James sighed and looked at clair "We have to find survivors first." he stated

"Funny, how this is the biggest thing umbrella has ever done... why are they still alive??" chris said to jill

Agent HUNK
Hunk dove behind a wall as Nemesis opened fire with his Minigun. 'Sonova ***** must have been altered to kill me as well. Damn, I had hoped to see Ada again.' he thought as he looked up during a pause of gunfire. Nemesis was trying to locate him. Hunk aimed at the B.O.W. and shot a three round burst into the creature's head. Nemesis pointed the gun at his hiding spot and decimated it. Hunk had crawled away to a nearby Uhaul Truck and got in the driver's seat. He started it up and drove it straight at the Nemesis. As the bullets ripped through the cab, Hunk pulled the pin on the grenade and left it in the seat. He leapt from the truck and rolled a few feet, and he heard the roar of the Nemesis as the Truck plowed into him. Seconds later the Truck and the building it had crashed into exploded in a great ball of fire.

"James, I think I may have momentarily solved our problem, but he may not stay down for long. What is your location, over?." Hunk said into his radio. He knew the fire would burn the creature's battle coat which held it's limiter. Now the creature could mutate into a more deadly form.

Fox13
James picked up the communicator "We are by the twin towers." he said "Did you use the grnade? i heard an explosion."

Agent HUNK
Hunk paused and fired at a group of Zombies that shambled towards him. "Yeah, but I think it just pissed him off, over." Hunk said as he reloaded his rifle on the run. He had to get to them soon. The chopper wouldn't wait forever.

Red Fox
James sighed and looked back "ok, hurry up and get to the towers!!" he yelled into comm.

hero21
can i join

Agent HUNK
Hunk sped down the cluttered street dodging zombies. He knew that the group was a few blocks away, but he was short on ammo for his Colt M4 and since that was his only weapon he needed to find a gunshop on the way. Hunk saw a shop called "Gun Ho!" and ran for it.

Blaxican Hydra
I think this thread should be restarted.

It was a pretty good idea.

Agent HUNK
Yeah, but Kai was banned for some reason.

Blaxican Hydra
Who caes? Theirs plenty of other capables.

Agent HUNK
I realize that, but seeing as he was the one that started this Rp then Someone should take charge of it. Most of my time will be focused on the restart of the RE Doom Station Rp, so you are welcome to it my friend.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.