Which team smashes who???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Team one :
1. Solomon Grundy (current version)
2. The Maestro
3. The Abomination (at his peak)
4. The Rhino
5. Doomsday
6. Juggernaut (classic version)

Vs.

Team two :
1. War-Hulk
2. Wonderman
3. Lobo - (no cloning powers)
4. Colossus
5. Hercules
6. Namor the Sub-mariner (fresh out of water)

The battle takes place in the Grand Canyon with no prep....what team is left standing and what's left of one of America's beloved landmarks?

Tshern
Hate to say this, but Juggernaut would be the last man standing. If Juggernaut was replaced, it would be a better fight and team 2 would probably win. War-Hulk is one scary powerhouse with all the tech he has.

juggernaut66666
team one wins

Juntai
Team one is filled with ringers.

vpokdekjyafmidp
Originally posted by Tshern
Hate to say this, but Juggernaut would be the last man standing. If Juggernaut was replaced, it would be a better fight and team 2 would probably win. War-Hulk is one scary powerhouse with all the tech he has.

i wouldnt say that, because the hulk has defeated juggernaut in various run-ins. i would say that doomsday is the last standing

Tshern
Has defeated Juggernaut with pure strength? Righto.

grey fox
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Team one :
1. Solomon Grundy (current version)
2. The Maestro
3. The Abomination (at his peak)
4. The Rhino
5. Doomsday
6. Juggernaut (classic version)

Vs.

Team two :
1. War-Hulk
2. Wonderman
3. Lobo - (no cloning powers)
4. Colossus
5. Hercules
6. Namor the Sub-mariner (fresh out of water)

The battle takes place in the Grand Canyon with no prep....what team is left standing and what's left of one of America's beloved landmarks?

Ck was pretty smart here , he put the only guy who's been able to takeout classic juggs on the opposite team. Team two has a chance, but only if war hulk can live up to his famous victory...

Tshern
His famous stalemate, he didn't actually win. Gosh, I sound like a Juggs-fanboy, I apologize.

grey fox
Originally posted by Tshern
His famous stalemate, he didn't actually win. Gosh, I sound like a Juggs-fanboy, I apologize.

He knocked the 'unstoppable' juggernaut on his ass and was about to decapitate him . Sounds like a victory to me.

KillAll
decapitate was only said... things have been said, but not proven to be true. its hard to say if he would have been ABLE to decapitate him. or what the effect would have been.

i'd say it would do little but cut his head off, till it grew back a few seconds later. its not like juggernaut hasnt been stripped to nothing but bone, and had a sword shoved in his eyes/brain. so i'd say that, war hulks particular attack wouldnt fair any better. so it wouldnt have ended the fight.

inamilist
in DOS doomsday became immune to physical punishment

theoretically, he could win this alone....

lobo might give him some trouble.... war hulk too

spetznaz
Nice CK.
Strong arguments could be made for either team.
Very nice.
(although I am more drawn to the first team due to the mix of Classic Jugz and DoomsDay).

Comicbook_kid
Thanks spetznaz...I thought this would be the ultimate battle between some of the biggest guns in either universe...and one of the coolest fights I could come up with. Yes, it's true that good arguments could be made for either team, and I, like you at first instinct want to say Team One, but the more I think about it, I kinda lean towards team two...it's a really tough decision, even for me...
On team two you have some major, MAJOR muscle and some INCREDIBLE feats of strength and power...I mean, Lobo has single-handedly beaten gods, Wonderman has held up not only Avengers mansion, but the entire island it was on, plus he's also single-handedly beaten the Abomination in battle...then you have "War" Hulk, he did something very few beings in the universe have done...he PUSHED BACK Juggernaut, put the fear of God in his eyes, and probably would've killed him if Rick Jones hadn't interfered...also you have Hercules, who has beaten Thor to a pulp, and the Sub-mariner who has battled to Hulk to a standstill....
Now, I'm not saying that team one isn't packing some major-guns, (because they definately are), but I'm just saying one really has to wonder and consider all the feats and facts before making a final call...it would be soooo close, I would love to see it go down in comic-form.

Tron
Originally posted by vpokdekjyafmidp
i wouldnt say that, because the hulk has defeated juggernaut in various run-ins. i would say that doomsday is the last standing

Various? Try one, where he received a one-time power boost. Every other time has been a stalemate (except when Juggernaut beat Hulk while sporting a t-shirt and jeanswink).

Tshern
Don't forget the fight that ended to Xavier's unexplained arrival. That was one of the worst endings ever.

The Ion
This really is a good fight. The combo of Classic Juggs and Doomsday makes me lean towards Team One.

outarddwarf
One owns all!

TheKahn
Originally posted by The Ion
This really is a good fight. The combo of Classic Juggs and Doomsday makes me lean towards Team One.

That's what I'm thinking too.

Comicbook_kid
I feel sorry for anyone that's in the same state as these guys when this fight goes down... confused

King KAM
Hercules can dominate everyone on team one besides doomsday, who shouldnt even be in this damn fight in the first place considering he is walking PIS/CIS, and like i was saying, Herc can handle them all by himself, juggs will lose by removal from battle like always, because you can't physically hurt him.

DarkCrawler
Only telepath on the opposing team is Namor, but his powers aren't sufficient to control anything really. Don't see how the other team takes out Juggernaut.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.