Juggernaut(classic) Vs Alpha Flight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
CAN CANADAS FAVORITE TEAM STOP THE UNSTAPABLE OBJET....

JOE NUNEZ
CURRENT alpha flight roster.

King_Mungi
Alpha Flight, Shaman banishes him away.

JOE NUNEZ
your opinion is bias

King_Mungi
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
your opinion is bias

haha ooooooook, here is a list of what Shaman can do. Now be quite!
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaman_%28comics%29

TheKahn
your opinion is bias

Well he is right that BFR is the only way to beat Classic Juggy. If we assume that he is fight at the best of his ability (which means he actually uses his damn force field) then he is practically unbeatable in this forum. BFR is the only thing just about anybody can do to him.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by TheKahn
Well he is right that BFR is the only way to beat Classic Juggy. If we assume that he is fight at the best of his ability (which means he actually uses his damn force field) then he is practically unbeatable in this forum. BFR is the only thing just about anybody can do to him.

Ding Ding...but your biased so I hate you smile

TheKahn
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Ding Ding...but your biased so I hate you smile

sadwalk

King_Mungi
Originally posted by TheKahn
sadwalk

You shouldn't have made that damn hockey comment! mad

Horrificus
Seriously. Unless a character or team has some kind of power that can SPECIFICALLY counter what Juggy has, realistically, they can't beat him.

Yeah, we can say that although Thor's hammer wasn't able to touch him, somehow everybody from Spiderman to my grandma has been able to climb around on him while they work on pulling his helmet off.

I mean, come on.

The sound thing that Nimrod did was actually pretty smart and believable. Because that was a sense that is not protected.

But, almost every other time Juggy has been beaten has been just silly.

The character that was created by Marvel, Juggernaut, theoretically, should never have anything happen to him, worse than just being diverted somehow. Anything else is a joke.

If he can be diverted by being banished, portaled, whisked away, etc., that seems a plausible way to get rid of him. But, it isn't beating him.

King_Mungi
I HATE! Jobbernaut , basically mocks everything he did prior. I hope they return him to his former glory.

Well the rules of the forum is a ring out where the person can;t come back on his own is a win. Being sucked into the Void, or who knows what dimension Shaman teleports him to counts as a win.
----------
Alpha Flight as a whole are really versitle, especially Aurora, Guardian, Vindicator, Snowbird and Shaman. Check out the wikipedia entries for them.

Horrificus
Well then, as much as I am a Juggernaut fan, I would have to say this is a possibility then. But, then again, they would have to explain how a vortex that is sucking him in one direction, is going to counter him if he starts marching in the other direction, etc.

King_Mungi
It doesn't really suck him, it instantly eats everything in the area. With it Shaman "sucked" up an atomic bomb, the Avenger and Alpha FLight as well as Newfoundland in seconds.

King_Mungi
Shaman vs. Atomic Bomb
Avengers #323-324-After the Avengers set off a nuclear bomb that Russian terrorists hijacked, all the heroes and Newfoundland are about to be killed. However, Shaman's quick thinking saves everyone by inverting his poutch sucking everyone and even the land into it. He was already getting exhausted transporting people from Newfoundland far away from the possible blast area and then performed this feat. He held the dimensions for over 2 hours, what a beast. Problem is he couldn't release them earlier due to they all became poisoned by the radiation so he couldn't bring them through. He probally could have cleanzed them himself, but at this point he was already exhausted. They eventually get cleanzed and Shaman saves the day. Now that's a badass feat.

1. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/avengers_v1_323_01_rougher.jpg
2. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/avengers_v1_323_02_rougher.jpg
3. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/avengers_v1_323_03_rougher.jpg
4. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/avengers_v1_323_04_rougher.jpg
5. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/avengers_v1_323_05_rougher.jpg
6. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/avengers_v1_323_06_rougher.jpg
7. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/avengers_v1_324_07_rougher.jpg
8. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/avengers_v1_324_13_rougher.jpg
9. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/avengers_v1_324_17_rougher.jpg

Mider
Shaman sounds like one bad man

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Horrificus
Seriously. Unless a character or team has some kind of power that can SPECIFICALLY counter what Juggy has, realistically, they can't beat him.

Yeah, we can say that although Thor's hammer wasn't able to touch him, somehow everybody from Spiderman to my grandma has been able to climb around on him while they work on pulling his helmet off.

I mean, come on.

The sound thing that Nimrod did was actually pretty smart and believable. Because that was a sense that is not protected.

But, almost every other time Juggy has been beaten has been just silly.

The character that was created by Marvel, Juggernaut, theoretically, should never have anything happen to him, worse than just being diverted somehow. Anything else is a joke.

If he can be diverted by being banished, portaled, whisked away, etc., that seems a plausible way to get rid of him. But, it isn't beating him.

A power beyond the source of his power (Cytorrak) can certainly beat him. He is only as invulnerable as the power of Cytorrak affords him to be. He is not 100% invulnerable.

juggernaut66666
but even eternity could not kill him

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
but even eternity could not kill him

he really could. confused

Eternitys exponentially more powerful than Cytorrak who at most is elder god level.

juggernaut66666
in amazing adventures 16 eternity throwed juggernaut into oblivion to kill him but nothing happened

GalacticStorm
in amazing adventures 16 eternity throwed juggernaut into oblivion to kill him but nothing happened

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/8051/page054by.th.jpg

Rubbish!! Eternity effortlessly swatted Juggernaut aside into a pocket dimension. He wasnt trying to kill him at all. Poor recollection or an outright lie its cool, youre incorrect. wink

outarddwarf
juggernaut stomps all of alpha flight, except for the fliers which he can't catch and shaman who gets anoyed and banishes him... basicly he fights with sasquatch, because puck's acrobatics might keep juggernaut from catching him, until of course shaman banishes him. well this is a poor fight.

GalacticStorm
If Shaman is a skilled telepath then he would be able to take him out that way.

KillAll
although you know alot about phoenix, i'd say you know little about juggernaut GS...

a few things need to be corrected. juggernaut CAN return to this reality, regardless of where a spell puts him. provided he has a "beacon" of sorts to guide him. he can and has smashed through realities to get back to earth. which is a form of teleportation. he has done this on his own power, and when influenced by others. so he CAN return.

also, juggernaut is protected by the bands of cyttorak. which are comprised of energy that holds the 616 universe together (stated by dr strange).

so in theory, since juggernauts durability is based on reality, to physically harm him, you would have to be so strong that you could literally bend the laws with physical might. which is beyond 99% of characters in the MU. i believe eternity capable of this however.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by KillAll
although you know alot about phoenix, i'd say you know little about juggernaut GS...

a few things need to be corrected. juggernaut CAN return to this reality, regardless of where a spell puts him. provided he has a "beacon" of sorts to guide him. he can and has smashed through realities to get back to earth. which is a form of teleportation. he has done this on his own power, and when influenced by others. so he CAN return.

also, juggernaut is protected by the bands of cyttorak. which are comprised of energy that holds the 616 universe together (stated by dr strange).

so in theory, since juggernauts durability is based on reality, to physically harm him, you would have to be so strong that you could literally bend the laws with physical might. which is beyond 99% of characters in the MU. i believe eternity capable of this however.

Dont presume to tell me the extent of my comic book knowledge KA. Especially when in this post you seem to be replying to points i never made in the first place.

Please tell me where in any of this thread ive made reference to Juggs inability to return to his home reality from another. confused

With that in mind just who do you think you are correcting? I'll write it off as a misinterpretation. Lets forget about it KA. smile

The crimson bands may apparrently be made of the same energy that holds 616 together but so what. Whats your point? confused

That says nothing conclusive about just who can and cant take him out. Just tells us the nature of the energy he's protected by. He still derives a limited amount of that energy from Cytorrak who himself is not omnipotent as an Elder God. Anyone significantly beyond Elder God level can destroy Juggs.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
If Shaman is a skilled telepath then he would be able to take him out that way.

That he is, oh and Guardian has the ability to shut people's brains off.
=============
Also it was stated you can't escape from the Void, even looking into takes your mind away....literally. If Jugz gets pulled into the VOid he won't be coming out.

Horrificus
he really could. confused

Eternitys exponentially more powerful than Cytorrak who at most is elder god level.

This isn't exactly true.

Enternity embodies this Universe/Dimension.

Cyttorak, like Dormamu, and Mephisto, rule their own Dimensions/Universes. These dimensions are not part of this universe.

So, in reality, they are more than just Gods. Or, at least, different than just a God. A God, or Skyfather, may not even be a ruler of a Dimension or Universe. Depending on who we are talking about.

But, these guys, Cyttorak, etc, all, somehow managed to take over an entire dimension. Meaning, they are up there. Way up there.

See how Galactus "visited" Aggomotto, and Aggy put the serious Kibosh on Galactus. That was in Aggomotto's reality. And he isn't what you would call a Skyfather, or even a God really.

Horrificus
And, on top of all this, Cyttorak has said that he doesn't care what Juggy does, he just wants to make sure he exists in this demension as a kind of advertisement of the power Cyttorak has. So, he makes sure he is alive and well in this dimension.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Tron
That's their best hope.

Indeed, if they by chance do get the helmet off Shaman could tp attack him, or make him go through his phobias or Guardian shuts off his brain. big grin

EDIT: Tron where the hell did your post go?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Horrificus
This isn't exactly true.

Enternity embodies this Universe/Dimension.

Cyttorak, like Dormamu, and Mephisto, rule their own Dimensions/Universes. These dimensions are not part of this universe.

So, in reality, they are more than just Gods. Or, at least, different than just a God. A God, or Skyfather, may not even be a ruler of a Dimension or Universe. Depending on who we are talking about.

But, these guys, Cyttorak, etc, all, somehow managed to take over an entire dimension. Meaning, they are up there. Way up there.

See how Galactus "visited" Aggomotto, and Aggy put the serious Kibosh on Galactus. That was in Aggomotto's reality. And he isn't what you would call a Skyfather, or even a God really.

Incorrect. While you were right in saying that Eternity is the embodiment of the 616 universe, Cytorrak rules a pocket dimension. (Big difference!!!!) The kind Franklin Richards can create on a whim and even he is potentially only Celestial level as stated on panel.

Cytorrak being the ruler of the Crimson Cosmos does not anywhere near equate him to an embodiment of a universe. Many beings rule their own pocket dimensions, Nightmare and D'Spayre for example, even Asgard is a pocket dimension. Theres no evidence whatsoever that Cytorrak is beyond skyfather/elder god level. His showings against his own avatar really dont help your case.

The likes of Galactus and upwards are certainly more powerful than Cytorrak and as such would cremate Juggy. sad

juggernaut66666
but why did galactus flee for his life when thor shot him with the god force blast when he shot juggernaut with it nothing happened to him he didn't even fellt it

GalacticStorm
but why did galactus flee for his life when thor shot him with the god force blast when he shot juggernaut with it nothing happened to him he didn't even fellt it

I trust you know what happens when Galactus hasnt eaten for a lil while. No further comments on the matter should be necessary.

golem370
Looks like what Juggernaut would have to do his take them one at a time and then sneak attack Shaman You could have Box,Vindicator,Guadian & Sasquatch fighting Juggernaut at the same time and they all lose to him in a fight.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by golem370
Looks like what Juggernaut would have to do his take them one at a time and then sneak attack Shaman You could have Box,Vindicator,Guadian & Sasquatch fighting Juggernaut at the same time and they all lose to him in a fight.

All of those members would at least be able to slow him down giving Shaman the seconds he needs to take Juggs out telepathically. Plus im sure Shaman could temporarily place himself out of harms way via levitation or through mystic shields. As his telepathy is mystic based and magic can affect Jugg regardless then the removal of his helmet would surely be unnecessary. Alpha Flight wins.

newjak86
Incorrect. While you were right in saying that Eternity is the embodiment of the 616 universe, Cytorrak rules a pocket dimension. (Big difference!!!!) The kind Franklin Richards can create on a whim and even he is potentially only Celestial level as stated on panel.

Cytorrak being the ruler of the Crimson Cosmos does not anywhere near equate him to an embodiment of a universe. Many beings rule their own pocket dimensions, Nightmare and D'Spayre for example, even Asgard is a pocket dimension. Theres no evidence whatsoever that Cytorrak is beyond skyfather/elder god level. His showings against his own avatar really dont help your case.

The likes of Galactus and upwards are certainly more powerful than Cytorrak and as such would cremate Juggy. sad Just a question where is your on panel proof that Cyttorak isn't as strong as those guys wink

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by newjak86
Just a question where is your on panel proof that Cyttorak isn't as strong as those guys wink

He has no feats to show hes anywhere near those guys, plus his combat showings further support that he isnt. It doesnt work like that. The question is wheres the proof to show that he is anywhere near those guys?

Tron
Indeed, if they by chance do get the helmet off Shaman could tp attack him, or make him go through his phobias or Guardian shuts off his brain. big grin

EDIT: Tron where the hell did your post go?

I deleted it after reading most of the other posts.

King_Mungi
Plus im sure Shaman could temporarily place himself out of harms way via levitation or through mystic shields.

Yep, and his sheilds are powerful....and HUGE! Here Shaman puts a massive mystic barrier around Department H preventing the manifestion to grow even further

1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/w_179_004.jpg
2. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/w_179_005.jpg

Or if he really wants to be badass, just freezes time...."Shush!"
1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/scan0014.jpg

grey fox
Yep, and his sheilds are powerful....and HUGE! Here Shaman puts a massive mystic barrier around Department H preventing the manifestion to grow even further

1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/w_179_004.jpg
2. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/w_179_005.jpg

Or if he really wants to be badass, just freezes time...."Shush!"
1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/scan0014.jpg

Bah , Juggs stampedes through all these canadians.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by grey fox
Bah , Juggs stampedes through all these canadians.

cool Nope.

grey fox
cool Nope.

.....damn you.

snoopdogg
Didn't Juggy at 50% beat down Alpha Flight while they were wearing Hulk-buster armor? Or was that bad writing? shifty

But being this is classic Juggernaut dosn't he have a force field of his own? He just does not use it cause most of the time he does not need it.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Didn't Juggy at 50% beat down Alpha Flight while they were wearing Hulk-buster armor? Or was that bad writing? shifty

But being this is classic Juggernaut dosn't he have a force field of his own? He just does not use it cause most of the time he does not need it.

BAH! Horrible...horrible writing, why was Vindicator shooting machine gun fire when she has lava blasts? and why did Guardian try to go toe to toe with him physically when he has blasts that can knock him out? Also no he did not beat them down.

Yes he has one of his own, but won't matter much.

juggernaut66666
guardians blast can knock out juggernaut?big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

snoopdogg
Also no he did not beat them down.

Alpha Flight is just lucky Juggernaut quit fighting.

King_Mungi
guardians blast can knock out juggernaut?big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

No, but an E-M field shuting down his brain works. Also this is jobbernaut that got knocked out from an explosion in a building, I wouldn't put it past him to be knocked out. So it was poor writing. Also the team he fought was Guardian, Vindicator and Sasquatch, not the whole team.

King_Mungi
Alpha Flight is just lucky Juggernaut quit fighting.

Why? the first time they met Sasquatch took it to Jugz and even did more damage judging from his face. If they were written to what they actually can do, Juggernaut is lucky to even be standing. Anyways the entire fight lasted for literally one minute

juggernaut66666
yeah but they are now fighting classic juggernaut who is at least 2 or 3 times stronger than jobbernaut you know he almost killed hulk 2 times beat the thing by 3 blows beat thor to unconsiusness knocked down the stranger with 1 blow K O 'd colossus with 1 hit and on and on and on....

King_Mungi
yeah but they are now fighting classic juggernaut who is at least 2 or 3 times stronger than jobbernaut you know he almost killed hulk 2 times beat the thing by 3 blows beat thor to unconsiusness knocked down the stranger with 1 blow K O 'd colossus with 1 hit and on and on and on....

I know, I'm commenting on how the jobbernaut vs. Alpha FLight was poorly written. Would his blasts be effective against classic Jugz? doubtful. Would a E-M field attacking his mind work? maybe.

No way would they want to go toe to toe with him physically, since they would lose. Their best bet is teleportation, E-M mind attack or magic TP

juggernaut66666
my favorite member is aj4life he says that juggernaut never beat hulk and now he says you have nice pictures about juggernaut in your signaturebig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

King_Mungi
my favorite member is aj4life he says that juggernaut never beat hulk and now he says you have nice pictures about juggernaut in your signaturebig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

No I remember Jugz did beat the Hulk, he was getting creamed and Hulk didn't even know who was beating him since he wasn't in his red armor.

juggernaut66666
yep and hulk got beaten up pretty much when they first met and after he was trying t break hulks kneck hulk caught his helmet and throwed juggs a way removing the helmet and the next sec charles xavier came out of nowhere and fried juggys mind but can u see juggernaut pictures in my sig?

King_Mungi
but can u see juggernaut pictures in my sig?

Nope, it's all Doomsday.

snoopdogg
Why? the first time they met Sasquatch took it to Jugz and even did more damage judging from his face. If they were written to what they actually can do, Juggernaut is lucky to even be standing. Anyways the entire fight lasted for literally one minute Juggy would have finished Sasquatch if it wasn't for Earthmover helping him if I remember right.

King_Mungi
Juggy would have finished Sasquatch if it wasn't for Earthmover helping him if I remember right.

Nope, after Sasquatch's huge hit on Jugz both of them get up and Sasquatch says "Wait man, hold up a second" and when his guard is down Jugz hits him. Then Earthmover does his stone monsters, and then shortly after they continue to fight.

snoopdogg
Nope, after Sasquatch's huge hit on Jugz both of them get up and Sasquatch says "Wait man, hold up a second" and when his guard is down Jugz hits him. Then Earthmover does his stone monsters, and then shortly after they continue to fight. The point is Juggernaut could have finished him off if Earthmover had not intervened to buy Sasquatch some time.

King_Mungi
The point is Juggernaut could have finished him off if Earthmover had not intervened to buy Sasquatch some time.

Not really, since he wasn't knocked out or in bad shape since he came charging right after Jugz shortly after the stone monsters were summoned. He was not in serious trouble, he wasn't even near Sasquatch after his cheap shot. If you go by that logic Guardian saved Juggernaut when he told him to stop

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/uncanny_x-men_433_p14.jpg

snoopdogg
Not really, since he wasn't knocked out or in bad shape since he came charging right after Jugz shortly after the stone monsters were summoned. He was not in serious trouble, he wasn't even near Sasquatch after his cheap shot. If you go by that logic Guardian saved Juggernaut when he told him to stop

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/uncanny_x-men_433_p14.jpg What fight are you talking about?

King_Mungi
I'm sure you know that Juggernaut was not fighting back at that point.

Nope your wrong, it was only until later he stopped fighting back

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Uncanny_X-Men_434_Pyrate_09.jpg

Hey isn't that odd his shirt is destroyed but later it;s back on? hmm...go figure. Crappy art and crappy story.

snoopdogg
Nope your wrong, it was only until later he stopped fighting back

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Uncanny_X-Men_434_Pyrate_09.jpg

Hey isn't that odd his shirt is destroyed but later it;s back on? hmm...go figure. Crappy art and crappy story. I edited my post. I thought you were refering to the other fight.

King_Mungi
What fight are you talking about?

Both fights, you can't save Earthmover saved him without saying Guardian saved Jugz in the second fight. They wern't even close to being over.

juggernaut66666
gimme that comic

King_Mungi
I edited my post. I thought you were refering to the other fight.

I am, even in the first fight Jugz was a lot worse off then Sasquatch was. His face looked like cottage cheese

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p36.jpg
2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p38.jpg

snoopdogg
Both fights, you can't save Earthmover saved him without saying Guardian saved Jugz in the second fight. They wern't even close to being over. There is one difference though. Juggernaut didn't want to fight the second time. Sasquatch attacked him first cause he was pissed that Juggernaut had him down for the count the first time.

King_Mungi
There is one difference though. Juggernaut didn't want to fight the second time. Sasquatch attacked him first cause he was pissed that Juggernaut had him down for the count the first time.

Wrong again, Jugz wanted to fight. "Yeah...now were taking" and was about to kill Sammy's dad. However, the rest of Alpha Flight didn't want to fight "Sasquatch NO!" Wait he didn't have Sasquatch down for the count? did you read the issue?
1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/UXM-22-23.jpg
2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/uncanny_x-men_433_p05-06.jpg

In the first fight Sasquatch didn't want to fight or told him to hold up and then Jugz coldclocks him. How is that any different?
=====
This is how the first fight ended
1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p33.jpg
2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p34.jpg
3. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p35.jpg

snoopdogg
Wrong again, Jugz wanted to fight. "Yeah...now were taking" and was about to kill Sammy's dad. However, the rest of Alpha Flight didn't want to fight "Sasquatch NO!" Wait he didn't have Sasquatch down for the count? did you read the issue?
1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/UXM-22-23.jpg
2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/uncanny_x-men_433_p05-06.jpg

In the first fight Sasquatch didn't want to fight or told him to hold up and then Jugz coldclocks him. How is that any different?
=====
This is how the first fight ended
1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p33.jpg
2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p34.jpg
3. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p35.jpg The first fight Juggernaut had him beat. Right after Sasquatch told him to hold up for second Juggernaut punched him right through cop car. Then Vindictor told Earthmover to get Juggernaut. The point is SASQUATCH NEEDED HELP! or Juggernut would have finished him. It's that simple. Uncanny X-men.net even says Juggy won the fight easily.

The second fight Sasquatch had on HULK-BUSTER ARMOR! Sasquatch does not have the power to put down Juggy. Sure he knocked him down but after Juggy put Guardian and Vindictor on the side line Sasqutch hit him and hit him(while wearing Hulk-buster armor) and didn't even knock Juggy out. He just layed there and let Sasquatch enjoy himself.

King_Mungi
The first fight Juggernaut had him beat. Right after Sasquatch told him to hold up for second Juggernaut punched him right through cop car. Then Vindictor told Earthmover to get Juggernaut. The point is SASQUATCH NEEDED HELP! or Juggernut would have finished him. It's that simple. Uncanny X-men.net even says Juggy won the fight easily.

The second fight Sasquatch had on HULK-BUSTER ARMOR! Sasquatch does not have the power to put down Juggy. Sure he knocked him down but after Juggy put Guardian and Vindictor on the side line Sasqutch hit him and hit him(while wearing Hulk-buster armor) and didn't even knock Juggy out. He just layed there and let Sasquatch enjoy himself.

NO! We don't know the shape Sasquatch was in, and Jugz cold-clocked him. No they said the second fight he won easily, in a poorly written battle and he didn't own them. I even have the scans. Jugz wasn't even near Sasquatch after the hit, since Sas has to run over and smack him.
1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p22-23.jpg
2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p24.jpg
3. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p25.jpg
4. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p26.jpg

We don't know what the Hulk-buster was even capable of, hell it hindered Guardian and Vindicator from actually using their abilities. No! he hit him three times which results in Jugz in a bloody mess. Sasquatch has gone toe to toe with various 100 class, evening going 30 minutes with the Hulk he is far from being outclassed here.

juggernaut66666
who cares what they did it was depowered juggernaut

JOE NUNEZ
so whos winning?

JOE NUNEZ
juggs or the flight.

King_Mungi
juggs or the flight.

Alpha Flight would lose if this was a physical fight, their only chance is TP attack by Shaman, E-M brain shut down by Guardian , or Shaman banishes him away.

Edit: Did we even state which Alpha FLight team this is?

soleran30
Who cares what version of Juggernaut this is the entire team of alpha flight is just gonna hold him off until Shaman sends him to DC universe to get beat on horribly by all the people there like batman, boostergold, blue devil.................lol

Tron

If anything's done by Chuck Austen, it is automatically bad writing.

newjak86
He has no feats to show hes anywhere near those guys, plus his combat showings further support that he isnt. It doesnt work like that. The question is wheres the proof to show that he is anywhere near those guys? It doesn't work like what oh yeah you made a claim that Cyttorak can't be in certain league so now don't YOU have to show proof he isn't.
stick out tongue

phillipan
Alpha Flight would lose if this was a physical fight, their only chance is TP attack by Shaman, E-M brain shut down by Guardian , or Shaman banishes him away.

Edit: Did we even state which Alpha FLight team this is?

How do we know shaman can teleport juggernaut in the first place. Once classic Juggernaut moves he doesnt stop till its his own will to. Hes been lifted telekinetically by jean and still moved in the middle of air and night crawler tried to tp him. But i suppose it could be argued shaman could do it because of his mysticall nature.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by phillipan
How do we know shaman can teleport juggernaut in the first place. Once classic Juggernaut moves he doesnt stop till its his own will to. Hes been lifted telekinetically by jean and still moved in the middle of air and night crawler tried to tp him. But i suppose it could be argued shaman could do it because of his mysticall nature.

Because Jugz doesn't have an immunity to magic, and I have seen Jugz sent to different dimensions before. Also when Jugz walks forward you can't stop him, but that;s completly different than using a magical powder or the Void that literally sucks up everything in an instant.

outarddwarf
Alright, juggernaut loses, we all know, please don't punish me anymore. sad

phillipan
Because Jugz doesn't have an immunity to magic, and I have seen Jugz sent to different dimensions before. Also when Jugz walks forward you can't stop him, but that;s completly different than using a magical powder or the Void that literally sucks up everything in an instant.

when hes been tp'ed to other dimensions was it by powers greater than cytorraak? It would make sense if someone like eternity tp'ed him.

soujaboy09
Cytorrak could care less what Juggernaut does as long as he's obeying the crimsom god. So if Juggernaut was sent to a diffrent dimension Cytorrak wouldn't care.

Cytorrak could possibly be the strongest being in the Marvel Universe. Think about it, Juggernaut has only a fraction of Cytorraks power, and is an unstoppable being who trashes gods like Thor. So if Juggernaut has a fraction of cytorraks power, how strong is Cytorrak?

another thing people forget about Juggernaut is that he knows magic himself. He learned it while traped in the Crimsom Cosmos. He used it when fighting Nightmare.

Anyways, Juggernaut wins unless he's sent away.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by soujaboy09
Anyways, Juggernaut wins unless he's sent away.

Or Shaman TP attacks him, or Guardian shuts his brain down big grin

Fist fight...they lose....badly

phillipan
Or Shaman TP attacks him, or Guardian shuts his brain down big grin

Fist fight...they lose....badly

Can guardian shut his brain down through his helmet?

Oh and soujaboy thx for clearing things up.

snoopdogg

Oh and soujaboy thx for clearing things up. Good question. I would assume not cause it protects him from tp.

King_Mungi

Oh and soujaboy thx for clearing things up.

Don't know, since he manipulates electromagnetic fields so it's not like tp which the helmet blocks. He also maybe able to shut down Jugz shield by attaining the frequency and shutting it down like he did against Dr.Doom, but Shaman is their best bet for winning.

snoopdogg
Juggy never used his sheild much anyways. He never needed to. Shaman is the guy who is gonna get them the win. Most likely by teleportation. From what I have seen from classic Juggy magical attacks do not harm him much since he took the Godforce blast.

King_Mungi
Juggy never used his sheild much anyways. He never needed to. Shaman is the guy who is gonna get them the win. Most likely by teleportation. From what I have seen from classic Juggy magical attacks do not harm him much since he took the Godforce blast.

No I wouldn't think any magical physical attacks would work on him either, either attacking his mind via TP or causing him to see his phobias or of course banishment is their best bet.

Wether Guardian could manipulate his mind is up for debate, but either way they can still fall back on Shaman, Talisman, or Witchfire .

Edit: Oh and Pathway could do the job as well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.