Alpha Flight Vs The Inhumans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
CURRENT ROSTERS WHO WINS.

King_Mungi
Which current Alpha Flight team? the one in space or the temporal copies . Also be specific which Inhumans.

JOE NUNEZ
INHUMANS 1 BLACKBOLT 2 KARNAK 3 MEDUSA 4 CRYSTAL 5 GORGON 6 TRITON 7 LOCK JAW ALPHA FLIGHT 1 GUARDIAN 2 VINDICATOR 3 PUCK 4 SASQUASH 5 SHAMAN 6 NORTHSTAR 7 AURORA

JOE NUNEZ
IS THAT TO YOUR LIKING

Tshern
Black Bolt wins, with or without team members.

JOE NUNEZ
YEAH BUT what about shaman

King_Mungi
That's not current Alpha Flight, and yeah I would give it to the InHumans. Unless Shaman pulls something out or Guardian does a wide-spread E-M field, they have to worry about Black Bolt and Karnak.

Sixth_Winged
I'd cosign that. Unless Alpha Flight are prepped, temporal or the once in space. They are gonna get vaporized from the first tantrum BB can pull.

grey fox
Blackbolt blows them all away with a whisper. Inhumans win !

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
I'd cosign that. Unless Alpha Flight are prepped, temporal or the once in space. They are gonna get vaporized from the first tantrum BB can pull.

Yep, him screaming even made a cosmic entity cringe.

Edit: Shaman maybe able to suck the scream into the Void, but meh! Like I said it all depends. Oh and Guardian and Vindicator III put up an E-M field that held a nuclear explosion

King_Mungi
FYI The current Alpha Flight team in space is: Earthmover , Guardian, Shaman, Snowbird, Puck, Vindicator

JOE NUNEZ
would they fair any better against bb.

JOE NUNEZ
puck wont be doing much in this fight.

JOE NUNEZ
karnak takes him out.

King_Mungi
Well the original choice you had could win, but depends on if Guardian and Shaman pull something out. Aurora could hypnotise people or tear all their molecules apart, but it all depends really who attacks first. Blackbolt is their biggest threat, and then I think Karnak is.

Earthmover is an omega level mystic, we never saw what he is fully capable of.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
puck wont be doing much in this fight.

karnak takes him out.

Yeah he probally would find a weakness in Puck's compressed rubber body and attack.

JOE NUNEZ
they could win if they keep the inhumans close to black bolt that way he cant do the whisper thing.

JOE NUNEZ
in fear of hurting his own team.

King_Mungi
in fear of hurting his own team.

Yeah that would be an ideal plan for them, their best bet. If Blackbolt screams I believe the only two capable of possibly surviving is Shaman , and Guardian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.