Quasar and Mangog decide to take over the Earth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Horrificus
Quasar finds out that Mangog has a sister that is pretty hot. (For some reason). He falls in love with her, and she nags him until he decides to help Mangog march across the Earth, killing any beings that challenge his rule.

Tell me why they won't be able to start in NJ, heading west, and wiping up anybody that is silly enough to get in the way, until the planet is theirs.

Who could beat these 2 different types of ultimate powerhouses if they joined together.

Remember, they are a team, and will be watching each other's backs.

Sixth_Winged
Mangog has a sister's that is pretty hot? eek!

Wow, you may probably have the greatest imagination in this forum man big grin

Ex11B
he he ha ha

Horrificus
Hehe. It was the only way that the scenario would work.
The situation isn't much different from some of the stuff I have seen thrown into comic books to sell.

I just figured Quasar would cover the energy converter category, and Mangog had the unlimited brute force situation.

grey fox
Which earth ?

Marvel earth , Dc earth , our earth !

Diunic
Don't make me laugh! King Thor w/ Odinforce and Rune Magic would easily wake up from his godly sleep sensing Midgard in danger and solve the situation with some enjoyable pep talks in a very fast way.

KillAll
i'd say put thor animating the destroyer up against both of them and call it a day.

Diunic
I would prefer the glory of Rune King Thor enslaving or disintegrating them both. Like he did with Mangog on Ragnarok. That was a beautiful scene that I'll never forget. Kinda like agent Smith on the last Matrix but blue and better.

Horrificus
So, you guys are saying that, even though Quazar has defeated Abstract Entities, Watchers, Dr. Strange, Maelstrom (abstract entity level), Overmind, Entropy, etc.

He even managed to disintegrate Thanos during their battle, while he had the Infinity Gauntlet.

He is even able to shrug off the blasts of Galactus.

So, are you so sure that it would be so easy for KT to just wipe him up?
Maybe you just don't know enough about Quasar. Sorry guys, but Q is the ballz.

Scoobless
The Defenders would stop them

outarddwarf
juggernaut stops them for interfearing with his next pay day!

bench261
genis could stop quasar

Horrificus
Originally posted by bench261
genis could stop quasar

... um, no. He couldn't.

The problem here is that not a lot of people followed Quasar. The things he has done overshadow almost every character in the Marvel universe.

He had good writing, and intelligently used his infinite powers and abilites to best beings at the highest levels of the Marvel Universe.

Horrificus
Ok. I will take it that Quasar and Mangog have won!

I, Horrificus, in the absence of any evidence that could have proven Quasar and Mangog would not triumph, hereby declare that my arguments and evidence are without peer or fault. Therefore, officially, with the power vested in me, I pronounce Quasar and Mangog as the unrivaled rulers of Planet Earth.

All of your heroes and villains were dubbed "sissies" by these two "Gentlemen".

Thank you.

outarddwarf
Originally posted by outarddwarf
juggernaut stops them for interfearing with his next pay day!

outarddwarf
better yet, they are stomped by the...
jawdrop rageing unstoppable Mangoglian Juggernaut!!!!
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/4106/mangog0jt.jpg
(a twisted result of their hellatious love making!)devil2

leonidas
these kinds of threads never really work because there are just too many uber powerful people on earth to stop them. they have no chance.

Horrificus
Quasar, aside from being able to kick the crap out of the highest level beings in the universe, has already had no problem neutralizing the most powerful heroes on earth, all at once, while having a conversation with Captain America.

Mangog has devestated Asgard like a bully on a playground.

These aren't just 2 powerful guys. They have done stuff that nobody else on Earth has done.

leonidas
q beat the highest level beings? blink where and when? i have nearly the whole series . . . and when did he beat strange?

in any event, reg thor has ko'd mangog 1on1 with a godblast to the throat. even if you say he's not there sub in hulk, hercules namor sasquatch thing shehulk and any other strong guy. he goes down.

as for q -- you are seriously overestimating him. he's tough, but his power wanes as he tires and he DOES tire. i could show you if i wasn't so damn lazy. his concentration goes and his powers lessen. thor alone again has matched him and broken his constructs. ss has matched him. throw in a bunch of other energy wielders like strange and ironman and storm and magneto black bolt and nate grey and . . . .

and of course i never even mentioned the heavy hitters. molecule man alone would wipe them both out. what about sentry? some would say he could do it alone. ikaris is the prime eternal.

these 2 get slaughtered and it doesn't take long.

i did a thread about thousands of white martians attacking earth -- 1000s of superman level beings with manhunter's powers -- and people were convincing me earth could still win. seriously, these 2 get crushed . . .

Horrificus
http://www.angelfire.com/bug2/rorschach33629/quasar.html

all I have to say.
let me know what you think.

Maestro
Just to name a few, Dr Strange w/prep, Molecule man, Phoenix, Hyperstorm, Gaea, Atum the Godeater.......do I need to bother? smokin'

Horrificus
Originally posted by Maestro
Just to name a few, Dr Strange w/prep, Molecule man, Phoenix, Hyperstorm, Gaea, Atum the Godeater.......do I need to bother? smokin'

Maestro, I can't hear you when you are being negative! sleep

Hehe.

Maestro
Originally posted by Horrificus
Maestro, I can't hear you when you are being negative! sleep

Hehe.

Dont worry, im sure Quaser & Mangog could invade somewhere else where they might have a chance, how about DC Earth, seeing that there's 20+ threads already on the topic, hurry along horrificus stick out tongue

Horrificus
DC earth is even cheesier than Marvel earth. DC characters are all rediculously powerful.

I miss the old days.

If you were going to be realistic about this stuff, a population of normal humans living in either place would be living in total terror all day every day. It would be truly nightmarish.
Both earths have a huge population of Gods, cosmic heroes, cosmic villains, evil gods, etc, at all times on the planet.

How horrible would that be? Yeesh.

Diunic
They decide to take over the Earth and are murdered or imprisoned in a very quickly way.

Horrificus
Ok. So, we are all in agreement?
Excellent!
Quasar and Mangog would triumph.
Thank you all for your support.

Diunic
Would them? Dr Strange almost can handle than alone. Sentry, RKT, etc.................................................

Horrificus
please see:
http://www.angelfire.com/bug2/rorschach33629/quasar.html

for Quasar feats.

As far as Mangog goes, Odin and Thor and all of Asgard were barely able to handle Mangog by himself.

leonidas
regular thor ko'd mangog alone. and it's a pretty good respect thread -- overstated and skewed in many instances as are ALL respect threads -- but it still doesn't matter. check out the threads for thor and black bolt and the other heavy hitters. you'll see many similarly powerful feats. high end ludicrous showings is what respect threads are for. wink

we most certainly are not in agreement. earth kicks their arses and without difficulty. but, believe what you will.

Scoobless
Originally posted by leonidas
regular thor ko'd mangog alone.

Couple that with the fact that Quasar cannot handle magical energies (at all) and Thor could take them both down solo!

evil face

Horrificus
Now, the magic thing I agree with.

So, what I should have done, is team up Quasar with an equally powerful Magic type.

Hmmm. But,not too powerful, no Dr.Strange. Too easy.

Maybe Quasar and Loki vs. Earth next time.

Crease
Ok. I will take it that Quasar and Mangog have won!

I, Horrificus, in the absence of any evidence that could have proven Quasar and Mangog would not triumph, hereby declare that my arguments and evidence are without peer or fault. Therefore, officially, with the power vested in me, I pronounce Quasar and Mangog as the unrivaled rulers of Planet Earth.

All of your heroes and villains were dubbed "sissies" by these two "Gentlemen".

Thank you.

laughing out loud ...If everybody had material this classic, I might log on more.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Crease
laughing out loud ...If everybody had material this classic, I might log on more.

Wow!

Somebody finally thought it was funny!
Nobody ever gets my jokes on here.

Thanks. yes

leonidas
Now, the magic thing I agree with.

So, what I should have done, is team up Quasar with an equally powerful Magic type.

Hmmm. But,not too powerful, no Dr.Strange. Too easy.

Maybe Quasar and Loki vs. Earth next time.

blink

when i mentioned the PRIMO magic dude in the MU (dr strange) you said that quasar already beat him! confused

and no, q and loki wouldn't do any better. try something like the fifth celestial host -- exitar and arishem and all the rest. THEN maybe you might convince a couple people. but people will STILL say earth can survive . . .

Scoobless
Originally posted by leonidas
blink

when i mentioned the PRIMO magic dude in the MU (dr strange) you said that quasar already beat him! confused

That's because Quasar can cut through magical shields and constructs like toilet paper... they can't defend themselves against him

Magee
http://img16.imageshack.us/my.php?image=marvelteamupannual198224250zm.jpg

Although we don't actually see Quasar and Strange fight, we see Dr.Strange hanging from the roof which I think counts as a win for Quasar.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Magee
http://img16.imageshack.us/my.php?image=marvelteamupannual198224250zm.jpg

Although we don't actually see Quasar and Strange fight, we see Dr.Strange hanging from the roof which I think counts as a win for Quasar.

Did Spider-Man and Scarlet Witch go there specifically for that lecture or is it mandatory for everyone who enters the room?

How many times can you say "crown" in a monologue before someone slaps you?

Jesse7
I never knew...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.