Every Street Level Hero Vs Superman & Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
Marvel & DC heroes Vs current Superman & Classic Thor

Location: Star Fleet Headquarters San Fransisco - it's been deserted for this

5 minutes prep for the Street Level guys at the battlefield

For the sake of this we'll make the street level cut off at Luke Cage strength level and Quicksilver speed level

Do they have a chance in hell?

Blair Wind
......theres so many damn street levelers its not even funny.

thesilverspider
Someone like nightshade(if she counts as street level)could teleport supes to a red sun.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Blair Wind
......theres so many damn street levelers its not even funny.

yeah... but numbers are the only advantage they have though

and who is Nightshade?

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Scoobless
yeah... but numbers are the only advantage they have though

and who is Nightshade?
Bah!!!!!! Mantis takes Thor alone..............
Night shade is in the shadow pact.
She was the one that beat Eclipso by teleporting her to the sun.
She was in the Days of vengeance mini

Blair Wind
Serouisly I think Karate Kid could take Superman. Thor could just teleport them all into the sun of course.....

Sixth_Winged
Aquarian and Leech. If those two gets close in anyway they are turned into flightless non-powered streetlevellers.......dunno about mjolnir though.

Or speedball. I heard he could also siphon KE like flash and use it accordingly.

Scoobless
Aquarian isn't street level.... and doesn't Leech's power only work on mutants?

Blair Wind
whos this speed ball?

and scoob, if you had said Ultimate Cap takes it by himself...well...MAYBE i would vote for that one...

thesilverspider
whos this speed ball?
Check out Marvel team up........
He's a second rate hero but he's ok

Blair Wind
any....wiki? shifty

thesilverspider
any....wiki? shifty
droolio see I have been clean for weeks now you wanna tempt me....

Scoobless
Speedball is useless .... even in the New Warriors he was second rate at best

Blair Wind
....fine. I give you the most powerful street leveler ever. Squirrel Girl. If she can take out thanos, hell ya she can take out supes and thor evil face

golem370
Luke Cage,Iron fist,Captain America,Beast,Spider-Man,Batman,Robin,Nightwing,Puinsher,Spider-Woman,Agent Zero,Havok,Cyclops,Marrow,Classic Steel,Demo Man,U.S Agent,Battlestar,Daredevil,Moonknight,Beast Boy,Multiple Man X 1000,Jubilee,Bishop,The Power Pack,Archangel,Wasp,Rintrah,Mister Jip,Firestar,Gambit,Rocket Racer laughing Tigra,Black Cat,Black Panther,American Eagle,Captain Ultra,Ghost Rider,Charlie-27,Quicksilver,Feral,Wolverine,Hellcat etc etc

grey fox
It's entirely possible , with that many damn street levelers ANYTHINGS possible.....

TheKahn

For the sake of this we'll make the street level cut off at Luke Cage strength level and Quicksilver speed level

All of the Street-level characters with all the prep in the world can't take out Superman. Adding Thor is just being cruel. mad

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/1914/06095tz.th.png

golem370
Batman along with prep could take out Superman

Blair Wind
....fine. I give you the most powerful street leveler ever. Squirrel Girl. If she can take out thanos, hell ya she can take out supes and thor evil face

she also took out M.O.D.O.K. and Terrax

she must be the most powerful street leveler EVER! eek!

grey fox
Originally posted by golem370
Batman along with prep could take out Superman

How .

I mean superman seems to be slowly crawling back to pre-crisis , just think about it.

He was hit by a Nuclear bomb and survived

Shot by K-nite bullets and not seriously hurt

Is frequently exposed to K-nite and now seems to be able to ignore it unless its in a unbelievable amount.

Moved the moon

Smashed a moon apart in a single blow.

It's getting kinda stupid , hell with all of this crazy crap under his belt supes should be able to take down super boy prime singlehandedly.....

golem370
What is Luke Cages strength level at this point?

grey fox
she also took out M.O.D.O.K. and Terrax

she must be the most powerful street leveler EVER! eek!

Terrax i can understand , but wtf is so great about MODOK ?

Blair Wind
I dunno, but its in her bio....I mean TERRAX AND THANOS...I think the writers at marvel forgot its puff puff PASS.

golem370
The Tube thing that he kept from Darkseid. Well the way people talk about Batman has he is the master of prep he might make a time machine go back to where Kal-El came to earth and use some K-nite to stop him that way.

TheKahn
The Tube thing that he kept from Darkseid. Well the way people talk about Batman has he is the master of prep he might make a time machine go back to where Kal-El came to earth and use some K-nite to stop him that way.

I think that might be bastardizing the concept of prep time a little too much wink

Blair Wind
yet bats is a bastard.....

R.O.T. Yahman
Superman pulls off a Hyperion from space .... all street levels dead !

The Ion
Serouisly I think Karate Kid could take Superman. Thor could just teleport them all into the sun of course.....
I don't know if Pre-Crisis Val would classify as street level. This guy stalemated Mon-El, Superboy, and Nemesis Kid. blink

Blair Wind
but its all training....no super powers or strength. evil face

grey fox

You would think bat's wasn't a big enough bastard to kill a child but....

http://www.superdickery.com/images/other/pd20050810_05.jpg

http://www.superdickery.com/images/oneshot/batmanvssanta.jpg

http://www.superdickery.com/images/oneshot/BatmanvsSanta2.jpg

.....and one i just like to call 'Batman hates Ice Cream'

http://www.superdickery.com/images/oneshot/untitled5sk.jpg

Batman is enough of a dick to expose a baby to K-nite...and so much more......

Blair Wind
laughing

The Ion
I love old DC comics. It was almost like a circus.

http://www.moviepoopshoot.com/comics101/images/2005/apr27/amanda.jpg
http://www.moviepoopshoot.com/comics101/images/2005/apr27/coma.jpg

laughing Blue Beetle getting put in a coma by a knee to the groin.

MattDay
yea with supes coming back to his crazy days, he could create a hurricane with his speed and cause everyone to fly all over the place, then taking them apart while they are air born. He's a nutty character and thor could make lighting to have a right old thunderstorm, bye bye street dudes

illadelph12
There's a lot of canon fodder to sift through, but while a large contingent of Street Levelers were fighting (and dying), Black Panther, Batman, Ozymandias (Watchmen) and Detective Chimp could use the time bought to formulate a plan and counter attack.

Oh, and Val could hold his own against Supes for a good while, as well as be able to find weak points in his bio aura force field and strike. He'd even be able to incapacitate him, he's done it before.

I'm not saying Karate Kid would beat Superman, but he'd hold his own until Supes remembers his heat vision has a wide focus setting and blasts the whole area.

Blair Wind
I thought he could dodge those Ill shifty what happened to the pic......

illadelph12
I thought he could dodge those Ill shifty what happened to the pic......

He can, and has on numerouse occasions, dodged heat vision blasts directed at him.

He can't dodge a heat vision blast that's been widened to a wave so wide that it covers and engulfs the entire continent of North America simultaneously.

Supes has engulfed entire planets in heat vision.

DigiMark007
Every Spider-Man clone/impersonator/etc. webs them up enough to slow them down. Nightcrawler teleports Anyone with adamantium (Wolverine, Agent Zero, Lady Deathstrike) next to them. They stab Supes and Thor a bunch. And there's LOTS of street level people.

Numbers would bog them down unless they got smart and just flew into space or something and destroyed the city the street-levelers were in. So properly written, they win like that every time...but if they turned it into hand-to-hand, they're screwed.

grey fox
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Every Spider-Man clone/impersonator/etc. webs them up enough to slow them down. Nightcrawler teleports Anyone with adamantium (Wolverine, Agent Zero, Lady Deathstrike) next to them. They stab Supes and Thor a bunch. And there's LOTS of street level people.

Numbers would bog them down unless they got smart and just flew into space or something and destroyed the city the street-levelers were in. So properly written, they win like that every time...but if they turned it into hand-to-hand, they're screwed.

Yeah....

Pepito
Probably street levellers but they'd have to have a good plan or there'll be many a crispy hightech vigilante who use staffs in New York (why do all the street levels come toNew York)

Tron

Why do you hate street-levels so much?

Scoobless
Bump-fest '08

Placidity
um, does Bats have the Kryptonite?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Placidity
um, does Bats have the Kryptonite?

Only if he can go get it and return to the battle within 5 minutes.

Phantom Zone
I have one idea. If has some magical abilities and Quicksilver can time travel can they combine their powers to make some time distortion? I think IF chi powers have been able to affect dimensional nexuses.

Also there are bound to be some street levelers that no magic but Icant think of anything off the top of my head.

Ah Brother Voodoo! Hes seems like a street leveler with magic. If you can combine all the magical street levlers and Quicksilvers powers they could possibly come up with some spell that can give them more time and possibly obtain a more powerful source.

Scoobless
Quicksilver has no time travel powers anymore ... and Brother Vodoo is a little higher than street.

Phantom Zone
Quicksilver has no time travel powers anymore ...

Damn you.

and Brother Vodoo is a little higher than street.

You sure? Iron Fist and Spiderman have powers but they're still "street level". Apart for some magical powers BV is pretty much street.

Placidity
Its hard to say. Personally, I voted for Street Level because theres just so many of them. Maybe they can form some kind of powerful synergy?
Not sure...

On the other side, theres a voice telling me that Superman could fry them all just by looking at them (haha pun intended).

Adding Thor to the equation was totally not needed though imo, unless krpytonite was involved.

Scoobless
I haven't read too much with BV in it ... but his appearance in Cable & Deadpool seemed over street level .... almost all magic users are.

Raoul
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Apart for some magical powers BV is pretty much street.

so's doctor strange... stick out tongue

Phantom Zone
I haven't read too much with BV in it ... but his appearance in Cable & Deadpool seemed over street level .... almost all magic users are.

Well I saw BV in Gambit he had some cool magical powers but nothing that impressive. Anyway im stretching.

The only thing I can think of is if IF calls directly to Shao Lu for help, maybe BP can do the same, he got help from him to fight Mephisto dont know if he can do it here.

Originally posted by Raoul
so's doctor strange... stick out tongue

Yeah, yeah. Well its not like I got much to work with here, I have to stretch.

Bouboumaster
Amadeus Cho, Bruce Wayne, Lex Luthor, Tony Stark, Nick Fury with prep time.

Endrict Nuul
Superman or Thor can solo Street levelers.

Street Level

High
Bane, Batgirl, Batman, Black Panther, Blacklash, Bronze Tiger, Bullseye, Captain America (U), The Cat, Constantine Drakon, Daredevil, Elektra, Green Arrow, Hawkeye, Hush, Kingpin, Lady Shiva, Ravager, Red Skull, Richard Dragon, Rose Tattoo, Shang Chi (Ultimate), Taskmaster, Union Jack, X-23, Nightwing, Red Hood

Middle
Arsenal/Red Arrow, Baron Zemo, Black Cat, Blue Beetle (Ted Kord), Crossbones, Deadshot, Echo, Grifter, Joker, Mach IV, Misty Knight, Moon Knight, Nick Fury (U), Nomad, Peacemaker, Punisher, Ra's Al Ghul, Turok, Wildcat, Robin

Low
Alfred, Batroc, Black Widow, Catwoman, Christine Trelane, Colleen Wing, Night Thrasher, Obregon Kaine, Penguin, The Question, Riddler, Talia, White Tiger

Scoobless
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Amadeus Cho, Bruce Wayne, Lex Luthor, Tony Stark, Nick Fury with prep time.

All 5 minutes of it?

Bentley
Teleporters help fetch awesome equipment that Luthor and Black Panther have laying around, Hawkeye gets the Thor arrows, Green Arrow the Phantom Zone ones, and they pray that this is an in-character combat.

shiv
Street Levellers win

Deadman unaided ftw.

shiv
Johnny Sorrow.

Lord Feron
Back street boys and girls win! but many are left dead and mushy red stuff...

Metalmanx
Would Cloak be considered Street-Level? I think so.

batdude123
Serouisly I think Karate Kid could take Superman.

crylaugh

godking
All 5 minutes of it? Cho could come up with a plan in 5 minutes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.