Galactus Vs Darkseed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mrichardson45
I apologize if this topic has been covered before.

I think they did a crossover comic about these two fighting each other.

Who would win???

P.S. My bad on the spelling of "DarkSeid" in the title.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by mrichardson45

Who would win??? Well Darkseid vs Galactus has been done before. Galactus wins with relative ease. The ease with which Big G takes it is directly related to how well-fed he is.

grey fox
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Well Darkseid vs Galactus has been done before. Galactus wins with relative ease. The ease with which Big G takes it is directly related to how well-fed he is.

...Didn't kirby say they were equal ?

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by grey fox
...Didn't kirby say they were equal ?

That was Pre Crisis darkseid.

grey fox
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus

Thought so , current Darkseid is too much of a pussy for an actual fight so he send a 'avatar' to do the job.

Diunic
I don't know how many times I'll have to repeat that: current Darkseid got beaten and spanked by Supes like he was a sissy girl. His face became so ****e+ up that he couldn't even see any more. Nevertheless the unreal Kirby idealized Darkseid is omnipotent and would defeat Galactus and by the rules is that DS we're talking about since nothing was specified on the thread. DS wins by the rules.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Diunic
I don't know how many times I'll have to repeat that: current Darkseid got beaten and spanked by Supes like he was a sissy girl. His face became so ****e+ up that he couldn't even see any more. Nevertheless the unreal Kirby idealized Darkseid is omnipotent and would defeat Galactus and by the rules is that DS we're talking about since nothing was specified on the thread. DS wins by the rules. Galactus has also been stated to be omnipotent. Not only that, but supposedly, Darkseid was not affected by COIE. Therefore, there is no difference in his powerlevel before or after COIE.

Fact: Darkseid was recently defeated by Superman twice. He'll be defeated quicker by Galactus.

Diunic
True. That's what I said. The sad thing about this issue is that some people argue saying that that one wasn't the true Darkseid.

Marcus4600
Darkseid would just get thrown into a star or something. Also, we determined in the Galactus vs Pre-Crisis Supes thread that Pre-Crisis Darkseid wasn't as powerful as Galactus, but that Kirby was being an ass because he left Marvel.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus

I don't think there is such a think as "pre-Crisis" Darkseid. I'm not 100% sure but I don't think any of the New Gods were affected by the Crisis.

Tron
Originally posted by TheKahn
I don't think there is such a think as "pre-Crisis" Darkseid. I'm not 100% sure but I don't think any of the New Gods were affected by the Crisis.

Darkseid protected himself and his planet from the effects of the "Crisis".

Originally posted by mrichardson45

Who would win???

P.S. My bad on the spelling of "DarkSeid" in the title.

Apology accepted. But, this has still been done:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12354

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.