orochi vs gill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue nocturne
There both gods so who wins??

SaTsuJiN
Gill wouldnt make it to orochi.. he has too many defensive techs.. then if gil even tried resurrect.. that would be a perfect opportunity to use his "Return to Nothingness" super that flashes the whole screen.

Sixth_Winged
I wonder who would win between the "seraphic wing" and "return to nothingness" storywise.

But Orochi takes this. He also has that soul crushing move.

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
I wonder who would win between the "seraphic wing" and "return to nothingness" storywise.

But Orochi takes this. He also has that soul crushing move.

I thought that was mizuchi that had the soul crushing move.

"The ascension" Is cooler then "Return to nothingness" IMO

SaTsuJiN
I thought RtN was animated much nicer.. but I guess thats not saying much since its 16-bit graphics.. :/

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
I thought that was mizuchi that had the soul crushing move.

"The ascension" Is cooler then "Return to nothingness" IMO

Mizuchi, Is he different from Orochi? they look the same.

If he's the 97 boss, then yes. That guys has the soul crush move

id369
I give it to Orachi as well. Look how powerfull Orachi was at a fraction of his true power.

Gouki
Somebody tell me a good deal of information on Orochi and what he is capable of achieving or doing. I'm not too familiar with the character.

id369
Originally posted by Gouki
Somebody tell me a good deal of information on Orochi and what he is capable of achieving or doing. I'm not too familiar with the character.

Try this link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orochi_%28King_of_Fighters%29

Sixth_Winged
Damn, so his so maxed sould grab in KOF 97 is insta kill. He wins this

SaTsuJiN
lol.. he was such an annoying character to fight... he was like an amped up Goenitz with all his defensive projectiles

2D_MASTER
I say orochi as well, he was one bad ass boss. Plus he could only be hurt by the flames of yagami and kusanagi, which Gill does not possess. Orochi wins, unfortunely because of that fact, i think.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
lol.. he was such an annoying character to fight... he was like an amped up Goenitz with all his defensive projectiles

well, at least he's not as bad as fighting igniz w/o using the pattern smile

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
well, at least he's not as bad as fighting igniz w/o using the pattern smile omg lol.. igniz... I think thats the only boss I just put down the controller on... sad ... that supermove was just too over the top for me

I love Zero's coat with all those blades on it.. so r0xx0r

but still so many good times getting RtN'ed by Orochi happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.