Infinity Watch vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Master
Who would win in an all out war between these two teams?

The line ups..

Infinity Watch:
Warlock
Gamorra
Drax
Moondragon
Maxam
Pip
Firelord

JLA:
Superman
Wonder Woman
Batman
Aquaman
Martian Manhunter
Flash
Green Lantern

Who takes it?

Mr Master
I'd pair them up like this:

Warlock vs Superman
Gamorra vs Batman
Drax vs Wonder Woman
Moondragon vs Martian Manhunter
Maxam vs Aquaman
Firelord vs Green Lantern
Pip vs Flash

Thats about as evenly matched as I can make it. Each match up could go either way.

Warlock vs Superman: Warlock has awesome cosmic and mystical powers, and is quite resilient, so Superman would have to use his speed and superiour strength to gain an early knockout, otherwise he's screwed.

Gamorra vs Batman: Unless Batman gets her with nerve gas, he's not gonna last long against Gamorra. When Thanos wants a workout, he comes to Gamorra. Sure, Batman spars with Wonder Woman, but that's all patty-cake play fighting. When Thanos and Gamorra fight, they barely stop short of useing killing blows.

Drax vs Wonder Woman: I'd say both are about equal in terms of strength, but in terms of skill, its WW all the way. Drax is simply a dumb brute with big fists. He can also shoot cosmic blasts and fly, though I don't think he's anywhere near as fast as WW. If it came down to a straight up fist fight, I think Drax would outlast WW, as I think he's more durable. But Diana could easily outwit Drax given half a second to think. This fight is too hard to decide just yet. I'm gonna go read a few comics.

Moondragon vs Martian Manhunter: Tough call. It all depends on who is the more powerful telepath. With Firelord in the vacinity, his heat could effect MM's powers to a degree, enough to give Moondragon an advantage. Without the Firelord aspect, MM is waaaay more physically powerful, so Moondragon's only hope is her telepathy/telekinesis. I dont know just how powerful she really is, but if she's anywhere near Jean Grey's level, then she has an excellent chance at beating MM.

Maxam vs Aquaman: As strong as Aquaman is, I don't think he could take out Maxam. He's gone toe to toe with Drax, plus he can grow in size and mass to Giant Man proportions. If Aquaman could stun him with a mental bolt somehow, (I dont know if Maxam is an alien or not), then Aquaman has a chance.

Firelord vs Green Lantern: I think Green Lantern would take this. Firelord is uber-powerful, dwarfing the Human Torch in terms of raw power. He could concievably cause the moisture in GL's body to boil him from the inside out, but it would all depend on whether GL can shield himself from such an attack. I don't think Firelord has the defense capabilities to withstand an all out assault from GL. So if Firelord can either go nova instantaneously and vapourise Kyle, or boil him alive in his own shield, before GL can react, then Firelord is going down.

Pip vs Flash: Pip's only real chance is if Wally underestimates him and he doesn't attack straight away. Pip would then have to teleport Flash out of there, like deep space, where Wally would likely be unconcious within 2 or 3 seconds, whilst Pip teleports back to the battle.

Blair Wind
you do know that GL held a universe destroying blast with his ring? and that he held a sun going nova. I dont know any of the characters from Infinity so I cant really say much else.

the Darkone
This has been done before.

golem370
Does Drax have the Power Gem?

golem370
Maxam- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/maxamiw.htm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.