If you were Clark...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Kal875
If you were Clark with his powers, what would you do?

I'd keep it a secret from Lana, but tell Lois just because I don't think I could keep it to myself, and she could cover for me every time I left. I would not tell Chloe though because she's a reporter and stuff

Marth18
Id have sex with every hot chick in this world in 10 sec and impregnate them and make an army of me

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Kal875
If you were Clark with his powers, what would you do?

I'd keep it a secret from Lana, but tell Lois just because I don't think I could keep it to myself, and she could cover for me every time I left. I would not tell Chloe though because she's a reporter and stuff

So you'd basically tell an almost random stranger in Lois, but not your girlfriend Lana, nor your bestfriend Chloe? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense. no

Kal875
Originally posted by Marth18
Id have sex with every hot chick in this world in 10 sec and impregnate them and make an army of me

I hope you never get Superspeed

Originally posted by Darth Macabre
So you'd basically tell an almost random stranger in Lois, but not your girlfriend Lana, nor your bestfriend Chloe? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense. no

Well right now I see why Clark does not tell Lana, because he does not want anyone to find out and hurt Lana. There's still a chance that that could happen if she does not know but not as big as if she did know.
And I think that Lois is trust worthy and Chloe is still a blabber mouth reporter

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Kal875
I hope you never get Superspeed



Well right now I see why Clark does not tell Lana, because he does not want anyone to find out and hurt Lana. There's still a chance that that could happen if she does not know but not as big as if she did know.
And I think that Lois is trust worthy and Chloe is still a blabber mouth reporter

You think she's trustworthy....But to Clark she might not be...If you put yourself in Clark's place, you wouldn't know if shes trustworthy or not either.

Whos_Pete
lmfao @ Kal's comments.. they're fairly good

MysteryRidah
Run around to different states and i would hunt for bin laden and then hunt for all the idots in iraq doing stupid things and clean up the land.

MysteryRidah
Originally posted by Marth18
Id have sex with every hot chick in this world in 10 sec and impregnate them and make an army of me

DUDE, WTF laughing

NoFate007
If I had Clark's powers I wouldn't tell anyone but my parents. I wouldn't trust anybody. I won't lie and say I wouldn't use them for personal gain, because with powers like that, of course I would - but I would play hero as well. I'm just that kind of a guy.

Whos_Pete
Fate, your parents would probably then spike your cornflakes with kryptonite and watch you die. Unless you consider your parents to be nobodies, you are putting your trust in someone by putting your trust in them, and that's a contradiction of "I wouldn't trust anybody".

I want to talk about three things you've brought up.

Lying: You must lie to protect your secret, so 'not lying' is a promise you can't keep.

Personal Gain: The only reason you want the powers is for yourself - if that's not personal gain, I don't know what is.

Playing the Hero: Doing what is necessary to make yourself look good in front of people, which is also for your own personal gain (also known as glory hunting, or fishing for credit; and that's the *type of guy* you are).

Kal875
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
You think she's trustworthy....But to Clark she might not be...If you put yourself in Clark's place, you wouldn't know if shes trustworthy or not either.

It just seems to me that Lois would keep a secret that important till death.

And I did put myself in Clark's shoes. This is an, If you were Clark.. thread

Whos_Pete
If I had Clark's powers, I'd locate a few people who use this forum and rip their head off and spine out (Mortal Kombat, Kano style) using my super strength and give a whole new meaning to the word "spineless".

I'd use superspeed with a flying kick at you, Kal. You can use your signature animation that you stole off lozer as an example of what would happen.

Marth18
Well, I see you live in United Kingdom. I'd kill all your buck teeth looking people and the id rip off your balls and shove them down your throat and then chop off your head and shove it up your bootay. Then id impregnate you and make an army of me Happy Dance ninja

Kal875
Originally posted by Whos_Pete
If I had Clark's powers, I'd locate a few people who use this forum and rip their head off and spine out (Mortal Kombat, Kano style) using my super strength and give a whole new meaning to the word "spineless".

I'd use superspeed with a flying kick at you, Kal. You can use your signature animation that you stole off lozer as an example of what would happen.

I did not steel it I asked to copy it. Each sig I make is way to big and when I try to make it smaller something goes wrong

Marth18
He cant see what you are typing Kal, i fking chopped off his head

Whos_Pete
Kal, you tart, when you make an animated gif smaller, you're resaving the first frame of animation. That's why it's no longer moving.

Silly boy.

Marth18
Amagad, hes invicible.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Kal875
It just seems to me that Lois would keep a secret that important till death.

And I did put myself in Clark's shoes. This is an, If you were Clark.. thread

No, you're putting yourself in Clarks shoes with the knowledge we have from watching the show....You're not going into this ignorant....And what has Lois done that could warrent such trust? Nothing at all.

NoFate007
Originally posted by Whos_Pete
Fate, your parents would probably then spike your cornflakes with kryptonite and watch you die. Unless you consider your parents to be nobodies, you are putting your trust in someone by putting your trust in them, and that's a contradiction of "I wouldn't trust anybody".

I want to talk about three things you've brought up.

Lying: You must lie to protect your secret, so 'not lying' is a promise you can't keep.

Personal Gain: The only reason you want the powers is for yourself - if that's not personal gain, I don't know what is.

Playing the Hero: Doing what is necessary to make yourself look good in front of people, which is also for your own personal gain (also known as glory hunting, or fishing for credit; and that's the *type of guy* you are).

I think you mistook what I wrote lol. The only people I would trust would be my family, nobody else. At least not for a long while. I don't think my parents would kill me lol. Lying...I didn't mean "I never lie", don't take it like that lol. I'm saying I'm not gonna lie here and say that I wouldn't do stuff to benefit myself. Of course I would. I said I would use my powers for personal gain, not that I wouldn't. That'd be lying. Playing the hero - A little bit of personal gain doesn't make you a bad person. If that's so, then there isn't a single good person in the world. I wouldn't use my powers as just a means of getting money, especially not to get famous or anything, because, like before, I wouldn't trust anybody. I would use the powers for fun more than most superheroes do, but I have a Messiah complex (and that's not a joke) so of course I would "play the hero" and save people. Don't take everything I say as all encompassing and literal lol. "I wouldn't trust anybody" doesn't mean "I would tell my parents but I wouldn't trust them". Know what I mean?

Kal875
Originally posted by Whos_Pete
Kal, you tart, when you make an animated gif smaller, you're resaving the first frame of animation. That's why it's no longer moving.

Silly boy.

I know how to work the Programs I use pal




Originally posted by Darth Macabre
No, you're putting yourself in Clarks shoes with the knowledge we have from watching the show....You're not going into this ignorant....And what has Lois done that could warrent such trust? Nothing at all.

I was just trying to state the fact that I would not use my powers for evil.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Kal875
I know how to work the Programs I use pal






I was just trying to state the fact that I would not use my powers for evil.

Oh, well you should have said that....All you said was who you'd tell your secret to and what not.

BobbyD
I'd backhand Lana all over the Kent farm!!

laughing

Marth18
back hand lana!? jeez what kind of man are you O_O... id be doing her in super speed 24/7

Kal875
Originally posted by Marth18
back hand lana!? jeez what kind of man are you O_O... id be doing her in super speed 24/7

All you guy's can think of is friggen sex! What about using your powers to help others instead of suiting your stupid wants!

As for the guy who would slap Lana around the Kent farm: you'd probably kill her with the first slap. Lana's whiney but it's only because she had to WATCH her parents die in front of her and she believes Clark's connected to it but Clark believes keeping his secret to himself is good when it's really hurting Lana! That's why she's whiney.

There, I'm done

Marth18
Whos says Sex isnt helping her........she wants sex from clark! so if i were clark id give it to her jeez

Smallville
Remember after he got his powers back in season 5, she got all "blue balled" and pissed? She needs the superpenis bad.

thumbsup

Kal875
I still don't like how your talking about her

Marth18
I love lana she deserve the "superpenis" that she wants and ill give it! (talking about the character not the actress)

Kal875
Originally posted by Marth18
I love lana she deserve the "superpenis" that she wants and ill give it! (talking about the character not the actress)
Super****ing her might kill her laughing

Marth18
not if i do it Happy Dance shifty

Smallville
Originally posted by Kal875
I still don't like how your talking about her

no expression

wiccan999
hmmm If I had Clarks power.... Green Arrow would not be able to sit down for a while eek! Happy Dance love rock

Kal875
I'm really hoping your a chick but your gender says male.

Kal875
doh

wiccan999
yeah, so? I'd give the "superpenis" to Olliver the green arrow.

allofyousuckkk
ok, first off, i would save people(duh)

probably rob a bank so that i can be set for life

let lana have a taste of the superpenis (and pretty much any other girl I deem worthy)

I would tell lana, chloe and lex(well, season 3 lex) about my powers

travel the world

live like the flash does, pretty much

Kal875
sounds like a good life,

Darth Anakin16
Originally posted by Marth18
Well, I see you live in United Kingdom. I'd kill all your buck teeth looking people and the id rip off your balls and shove them down your throat and then chop off your head and shove it up your bootay. Then id impregnate you and make an army of me Happy Dance ninja


why are u dissing on english ppl. don't diss all of us just coz of wat 1 english person said. i don't really appreciate u dissing all of us coz that buck teeth thing is really a load of bullshit.

wiccan999
So super-ME for the win!!!! Green arrow yummy

Marth18
Id him kill Wiccan for being homo?

Id steal a ps3

And id help people for the rest of my life....thats about it...

Id still impregnate all the PRETTY women in the world though smile

Kal875
Guy's dont you think ****ing every hot woman is a bit much though?....unless its not against there will.


remember there is no rape, just surprise sex.



I'm sorry that was very immature of me, hope I didnt offend anybody.

wiccan999
Originally posted by Marth18
Id him kill Wiccan for being homo?

Id steal a ps3

And id help people for the rest of my life....thats about it...

Id still impregnate all the PRETTY women in the world though smile

mad what are you white trash? KKK? Homophobe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marth18
Originally posted by wiccan999
mad what are you white trash? KKK? Homophobe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU MAN! haha no im not white...

and KAL we're just messin, i really doubt id do that, i mean i wouldnt have to, if they saw what i could do im pretty sure id have their permission to do so wink

wiccan999
Right on Happy Dance confused stick out tongue

allofyousuckkk
ya, women would totally wanna bone you if they saw that you could pick up a car or something. It would go like this:

Clark: Let's bone

Girl he just met: But it's so soon, I don't know you that well. It needs to be special.

Clark: (picks up a car and throws it into a giant wall)

Girl: omgwtfbbq BONE ME NOW!!!!

and thenthey bone, right there where everyone can c

Kal875
I dont think I would, I think I'd use my powers to help people.

Entity
First off, if I woke up in Clark's life tomorrow I would be bouncing off the planets. Literally!! Then I would go to Chloe and confess my total stupidity up until this moment where I also confess my love and desire to be with her forever.

Why?
1. She is by far the hottest chic on the show, with Erica coming in second being the hottest Lois I have ever seen.
2. She is my best friend and I am already able to share everything with her so, I can get over the lies to my girlfriend thing.
3. She is totally freaking in love with me and has been for years. That to me is one of the greatest turn ons in the world.

Then I would go to talk to Lex and get him somewhere alone with the promise of telling him everything he wants to know. Then when he arrives and we are completely alone, I would save the world and myself all the shit he is gonna do and snap his neck then disintegrate his body and carry the ashes into the sun. Followed by doing the same to Linoel before he even got wind of Lex's meeting with me.

Other than that I would where a mask when I became Superman and use my powers to improve all the world.

wiccan999
Awesome Happy Dance

Entity
Originally posted by wiccan999
Awesome Happy Dance

Which one mine?

hahahaha if i had powers i be happy i have everything i want .lol then some .

derrick666
Me too!

Kal875
no no, Lois is the hottest

Entity
Originally posted by Kal875
no no, Lois is the hottest

Erica is by far the hottest Lois I have ever seen and, I have a real hardon for Teri Hatcher but, Chloe is still hotter.
I've been calling Clark an idiot to the TV since the very beginning.

Its all about Chloe for me. I'd be ALL over that!!!

Women in Smallville for me.
Chloe 1Million/1
Lois/ Erica's version 100/1
Alica 85/1
Martha 50/1
Lana 20/1 If she's REAL lucky!

Kal875
well if i Were Clark, Chloe is already head over heals for me and Lois soon will be so get both of them together and well....naughty, lol

kryptoheat69
If i were clark I wouldn't use my powers for good I would rob mad banks and super**** evry girl there. THat's the american dream bitches Happy Dance devil

derrick666
No thats your sick twisted dream...

Jamaican
By far - some of the FUNNIEST lines I have EVER read...

Avenger2.0
If I had clarks powers, I would forget lana, marry cloe and use use my powers to benfit man kind. And no you can't kill lex just becuase he might do something evil.

Entity
Originally posted by Avenger2.0
If I had clarks powers, I would forget lana, marry cloe and use use my powers to benfit man kind. And no you can't kill lex just becuase he might do something evil.

No, I will kill him because I know for a fact he has and WILL do somethings evil.

Kal875
Originally posted by Entity
No, I will kill him because I know for a fact he has and WILL do somethings evil. I dont think that I would kill LEx, I think that I would actually ask if for his help, with his brain and my brawn, we could be unstoppable

Entity
Originally posted by Kal875
I dont think that I would kill LEx, I think that I would actually ask if for his help, with his brain and my brawn, we could be unstoppable

Do you have ANY!!!idea of how bad Lex would try to screw you over and either control you or just try to harvest everything he can form you???

Kal875
yes but do you realize that he would fear me becasue I would be his buisness partner knowing that if he screwed me over he'd find himself in the middle of the rain forest or some other place that he'll never find his way out.

Entity
Originally posted by Kal875
yes but do you realize that he would fear me becasue I would be his buisness partner knowing that if he screwed me over he'd find himself in the middle of the rain forest or some other place that he'll never find his way out.

Lex is the type to be arrogant enough to believe he could do it.
Sadly thou, form his showing and him resources he probably could
Like he has, many, many, many times!

Kal875
Your not seeing what I'm saying, and I dont blame you, I'm not being clear enough, How will resources help him if he does not have anybody to comunicate to, what if I put him on a deserted island in the middle of the Alantic, or in the middle of Antartica or something. He will try to minipulate me to do whatever he wants, no doubt, but I think I may be smarter than that.

Mairuzu
Be lex's partner? Dumbest thing ive ever heard! Not possible, he hates superman, id just kill Lex and bang lana and lois...... AT THE SAME TIME

Avenger2.0
If your gonna kill lex than you might as well finsih off lana aswell, shes responsible for 80% of the deaths of clark friends, and shes evil aswell.

Kal875
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Be lex's partner? Dumbest thing ive ever heard! Not possible, he hates superman, id just kill Lex and bang lana and lois...... AT THE SAME TIME He only hates Superman because he thinks that the world depends on Superman, but if him and I formed an Alliance than he wouldnt be as mad/ jealous.

Entity
Originally posted by Kal875
He only hates Superman because he thinks that the world depends on Superman, but if him and I formed an Alliance than he wouldnt be as mad/ jealous.

Lex doesn't form alliances with people, he just manipulates them into being used for his means!
And he hates Superman because he has power Lex never will and he is what Lex covents the most but will never be..... The world's hero. But he hates him for that too. Also Superman is the one person he can't throw money at to make go away.

Kal875
Dude, I see what your saying but I dont think he could minipulate me, I'm just saying that his smarts could help me out, I'd still have the same boy scout morals.

Avenger2.0
Originally posted by Kal875
I dont think that I would kill LEx, I think that I would actually ask if for his help, with his brain and my brawn, we could be unstoppable

Boy scout morals, well I pretty sure that the villians are the ones that want to be unstoppable.

It just sounds to me that you might be a supervillian if you had clark's powers.

Dan-El
If I were Clark, I'D BRING KAL BACK!!! lol, there ya go buddy!

JaxN
err what happened to kal875?

Dan-El
He got banned because a moderator thought that he had two names on KMC, and was posting very offensive material on it. I believe they are mistaken, though.

JaxN
i'm not sure because some of the posts from kryptoheat and kal875 were pretty close times

Dan-El
Originally posted by JaxN
i'm not sure because some of the posts from kryptoheat and kal875 were pretty close times

I'm not so sure. Krypto seemed to talk in run-on sentences a lot.

Kal875
We are not the same people. But anywayz, thanks Dan-el for your support in bringing me back.

Dan-El
Not a problem, dude.

Entity
Originally posted by Kal875
We are not the same people. But anywayz, thanks Dan-el for your support in bringing me back.

Hey man glad to get you back. I was stunded they restricted you.
And what happened to your cool sig?

Kal875
I was trying to upload a chrismas sig but it did'nt work, I must of forgotten to fix it, thanks for reminding me, how do you guys like my new sig?

Entity
Originally posted by Kal875
how do you guys like my new sig?

drooliog9ck
I LIKE!!!

Dru-Zod
so, if I had Clark's powers, i guess i would just hav fun. U know, running around, causing minimal trouble (just so i don't get into to much trouble angel ) and help ppl. But most of all, i wouldn't take any sh** from any1!

Kal875
Kneel before Zod, eh?

Dru-Zod
Yea, that would be about it

davood
the real question should be.

if i had clarks powers and my own life experiences leading up to the point where i acquired those powers?

because if "you were clark" you would "do what clark does"

anyways, the answer to the "proper" question which i posed.

would be. id start hunting down world religious leaders, and leaders of non democracies, and take them all to an island somewhere and leave them alone, with nothing. Id visit monthly, and secretly, to record progress, and see what they are up to. after two years, id kill the survivors, and submit the results and progress of their activities to the world for their amusement.

Then id wait every 5 years, if a country was still not a "Free country" (some type of democracy) or not in the process of becoming one.. or if a country was still under the thumb of religion, id kill their leaders starting from the top

JaxN
Originally posted by davood
the real question should be.

if i had clarks powers and my own life experiences leading up to the point where i acquired those powers?

because if "you were clark" you would "do what clark does"

anyways, the answer to the "proper" question which i posed.

would be. id start hunting down world religious leaders, and leaders of non democracies, and take them all to an island somewhere and leave them alone, with nothing. Id visit monthly, and secretly, to record progress, and see what they are up to. after two years, id kill the survivors, and submit the results and progress of their activities to the world for their amusement.

Then id wait every 5 years, if a country was still not a "Free country" (some type of democracy) or not in the process of becoming one.. or if a country was still under the thumb of religion, id kill their leaders starting from the top



hahaha how very nice of you

davood
that kind of power is wasted on immature tards like clark,. they treat their powers like its nothing special, when they could move humanity forwards.

Kal875
yup

Dru-Zod
I would be so Huge if i had Clark's powers! I would b e able to prove to my dad that i can defend myself and that i can play sports (I'm not exactly the kind of guy you wouldn't want to run into in a dark alley).

I will help people and be a superhero, but thats just to make up some good Karma (cause you never know).

And you know how Clark just wants to be normal? Well y doesn't he find some1 trust-worthy and who wnts powers (like me (or Chloe)) and give him/her his powers like in leech?

Entity
Originally posted by Dru-Zod
I would be so Huge if i had Clark's powers! I would b e able to prove to my dad that i can defend myself and that i can play sports (I'm not exactly the kind of guy you wouldn't want to run into in a dark alley).

I will help people and be a superhero, but thats just to make up some good Karma (cause you never know).

And you know how Clark just wants to be normal? Well y doesn't he find some1 trust-worthy and who wnts powers (like me (or Chloe)) and give him/her his powers like in leech?

Because he would be responsible for anything they did with those powers if they ever misused them.

Even if he found the person he believed to be the most trust worthy person on earth they could still be horrible corrupted by power that great. The only way he can even come close to guarantee it would not be misused is to be in sole position of it. Even then there is no absolute that he won't either be corrupted or somehow be controlled by outside forces into doing other things with the power. Also you couldn't just freely pass that burden onto someone else. At least not knowing the entirety of what you'd be asking of them. Even if they were totally convinced they wanted it for completely pure reasons, they wouldn't truly realize what they were asking. The responsibility is to great.

Imagine you have a nuclear bomb in your hand and you have to somehow carry it until you die. Also imagine it weighs like 500 pounds. Would you ever be able to really trust anyone, even you closest friend to carry it for you until they died?

Dru-Zod
I could trust my best freind to carry it

Kal875
I could trust my friend but even though I trust him I would'nt let him carry it because, it's such a big burden.

FistOfThe North
If I were Clark, I would've been told Lana who I really am.

Kal875
than let her die. Happy Dance jk

Darkchoco
lol no guilt really lmao

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.