Firelord vs WonderWoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
He gets his new improved, sleeker look. She gets her cape.....
Who wins?? I picked them, simply cuz they are both underrated because of their big brothers..... Who ever WW beats, people would probably say Superman could do it faster simply because he's stronger and faster and more durable. Plus he has hv. Whenever Firelord is mentioned, its always in a good but muted light to Silver Surfers Arizona morning dawn.

The Ion
Firelord has a new look?

He wins this btw, if he isn't being foolish.

UniOmni
Not new so much as improved. His flame is much more sleek and cosmic, if that means anything to you...

Blair Wind
any scans?....you mean its just a different artists interpretation?

grey fox
Wonderwoman ..easily .

Spiderman kicked fire-lords ass , wonderwoman does it in a fraction of the time.

Marcus4600
Well, when Spidey whomped him, he had the symbiote, which amplified his abilities. However, I think Wonder Woman could take him provided she doesn't get cocky.

samishe
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Well, when Spidey whomped him, he had the symbiote, which amplified his abilities. However, I think Wonder Woman could take him provided she doesn't get cocky.

It wasn't symbiot suit. It was normal black costume.

Arahan
Originally posted by Marcus4600

The hell,

1. He had a normal black suit

2. The symbiote did not increase his powers!!!!!
This just happened in the lame 90s cartoon.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by The Ion
Firelord has a new look?

He wins this btw, if he isn't being foolish. Agreed. Firelord should take this match. He can match or better nearly everyone of WW's abilities, plus he has potent, distance attacks and a melee weapon.

Galvaclaw
The fact that spidey causes Firelord pain speaks ill of his durability. If a class 10 blow can cause him pain whats a Mountain shattering punch delivered at a good portion of the speed of light going to do. That and she has her sword.

The Ion
Yeah, thats why I said he wins if he doesn't act stupid like he did in the Spider-Man fight. I doubt he would hold back against someone of WW's caliber.

grey fox
Originally posted by The Ion
Yeah, thats why I said he wins if he doesn't act stupid like he did in the Spider-Man fight. I doubt he would hold back against someone of WW's caliber.

Even so Wonder-woman is miles above spidey in strength and durability.....

soleran30
Firelord should WOMP her power cosmic with a pimp cane

thesilverspider
WW wins Firelord at his best still gets beat by Terrax,Thor,Surfer,Morg and easily at that.

soleran30
for an easy win all Firelord has to do is keep her in space for prolonged period of time or hyperspace her from earth which over time weakens her and space can kill her no oxygen.

StyleTime
Firelord really should beat her if he's serious.

People need to stop referencing that Spiderman fight. Firelord deliberately depowered himself because he thought Spiderman was honorable or something like that.

Diunic
Quite frankly, Firelord is more powerful . But in the end his lower durability would make him the loser. He lost to Spidey.

UniOmni
In that fight, didn't spiderman douse his flame with water?? Yup. That alone renders the entire fight null and void, seeing as how Firelord has been in the ocean without his flame affected.

golem370
http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-firelord.html

Firelords Durability is Godlike and so is his Stamina.

9 - Godlike: able to sustain almost indefinitely

13 - Godlike: able to reconstitute body after total molecular disintegration

soleran30
LOL Firelord just jacks up the gravity all around him to slow her down to a crawl blinds her with his light powers and smacks her with his PIMP cane

snoopdogg
Who has Firelord beat that is Wonderwoman level?

soleran30
He has stalemated Thor before and Thor would spank little miss ball of clay anyway...................

So as I said before after Firelord augments the gravity to a point where WW is on her knees he blinds her with his super bang flash bomb and pimp smacks her with the cane of Cosmic Pimpage/Power

snoopdogg
Originally posted by soleran30
He has stalemated Thor before and Thor would spank little miss ball of clay anyway...................

So as I said before after Firelord augments the gravity to a point where WW is on her knees he blinds her with his super bang flash bomb and pimp smacks her with the cane of Cosmic Pimpage/Power That' some good stuff there.

soleran30
seriously imagine if your power cosmics were attached to a pimp cane...............

Diunic
HEHEHE!

Marcus4600
Originally posted by soleran30
seriously imagine if your power cosmics were attached to a pimp cane...............

I just got an image of the Kingpin being the Herald of Galactus.

grey fox
Two words my friend

GOD . WAVE.

Tron
Originally posted by UniOmni
He gets his new improved, sleeker look. She gets her cape.....
Who wins?? I picked them, simply cuz they are both underrated because of their big brothers..... Who ever WW beats, people would probably say Superman could do it faster simply because he's stronger and faster and more durable. Plus he has hv. Whenever Firelord is mentioned, its always in a good but muted light to Silver Surfers Arizona morning dawn.

Wonder Woman isn't underrated. Not in this forum, anyway.

grey fox
Originally posted by Tron
Wonder Woman isn't underrated. Not in this forum, anyway.

In-fact she's overrated with people claiming she can take out supes....

Tron
Well, if done right, and perfectly planned, she probably could if she really had to. She'd only get one chance though (two if she was really lucky).

soleran30
I agree WW can beat SM just not a majority of the time not to mention SM is the most hyped up postcrisis precrisis wanna be in the last year at least.

Firelord should win a majority but not all.......................however he still uses his PIMP/POWER cosmic cane!

The Ion
Originally posted by grey fox
In-fact she's overrated with people claiming she can take out supes....
Don't see why she can't. If she really cut loose with her skill she'd overwhelm most anyone on a hand to hand basis. Of course it's hard to argue against Supes since he has like 25 high level feats for every low one...

guy222
Kril FTW

nvrbeenwthagirl
WW for the Win.

quanchi112
Firelord for the win. Poor old ww.

Soljer
Firelord.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.