Sam & Twitch Vs. Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FG725
So who wins
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_and_Twitch#Main_Characters
and i think all know who punisher is

Mider
i think that both punisher and these guys sam and twitch rely on skill more then on force as shown as when twitch hit overkill in the ear or whatever and took him down when spawn took him head on he got beat down horribly, i dont know if punisher is that smart to do that his enemy the russian might say yes, as far as im concenred i say for now stalemate.

grey fox
Punisher walks in and looks around before laughing his head off, he has to fight a stick and a fat guy.

Second's later a carefully aimed bullet rips through his lungs.

Twitch wins big grin

jgiant
Originally posted by grey fox
Punisher walks in and looks around before laughing his head off, he has to fight a stick and a fat guy.

Second's later a carefully aimed bullet rips through his lungs.

Twitch wins big grin Punisher is a better marksman than twitch...shot monkey right through is sniper eyepeice in nam'...shot spidey's webshoters out...he has been taking on crime families for thirty years...hasn't been killed, has taken on various supers and came out on top more than a few times...bottom line is punisher is a better everything than these two...

FG725
well punisher doesnt have his van in this it's man to man to well man and they have guns he would probably be foolish and attack sam first not seeing twitch as much of a threat. But then Twitch would shoot him in the leg ripping through his cartilage and then in the head and he might cry or something

Mider
you have no proof that he is a better shot then twitch he killed a guy who would probably murder punisher with one shot so give me a break and dont come up with that oh punisher would own overkill not even spawn could do so till later. so please dont try it.

Marcus4600
Punisher is an expert marksman and is skilled in the use of over 100 guns. If he walked into a building with an M60 and a couple of .50 cal pistols, he'd win this.

FG725
Do you even read spawn

Marcus4600
I own every comic, dumbass. Sam and Twitch are good, but if Punisher has more equipment and comes in guns blazing, Sam and Twitch are dead. However, if it's a pistol fight, and all 3 get a 44 revolver, Castle would off Sam pretty quick, but him and Twitch would be at it for a while. They're both great shots, but when you're outmatched in gunfire, you're not gonna win. Do some research before making claims like a babbling retard.

Mider
i couldnt care less if punisher is an expert marksmen that doesnt make him better then twitch there probably both on par he'll have trouble fending off twitch so sam will shoot him or the other way around. punisher even with all his equpitment it doesnt matter overkill has so many weapons he's a walking army yet he still lost to these two guys.

Marcus4600
You've gotta factor the whole PIS thing into account here. While I do believe one good shot can make the difference, what happened in the Overtkill fight was definately a one in a million chance. Also, Punisher has tangled with the Reavers and won before.

FG725
well Sam is just fat he doesnt "do" as much as Twitch kinda like his little cheerleader almost "Quick Twitch go for the head no no his other head!" And Marcus go back to the venom thread i left you a comment yay! no more evilness yay!

Marcus4600
Sam is more the leader of the group. I like them both, and they were portrayed amazingly in the animation. If it were a quick draw contest like the old west, it would be a definate draw. We just need more info on the setup of the fight. If it were a fist fight, well, eep.

FG725
yeah we both know twitch would go all jackie chan on punisher lol

$p@wn
Ok, so I came in.
I like S&M VERY much, as well as they are part of "Spawn" comix, BUT! S&M are NOT professional killers like Punisher WAS & IS... Sorry, mr. Burke, goodbuy, Maximillian...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.