For any who know about 3d Rendering

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Black Ghost
Im not a huge creater myself, but anyone who knows about 3d graphic rendering programs (Yayfray, blender 3d, terregen, etc...) feel free to post here. Im not sure If there is anyone else out there that does their own computer 3d modeling or anything but i am willing to find out. smile

I have a small little image of some ship I made in Blender 3d which is below. Its nothing great but its sorta cool.

Lana
I've done a bit of 3D rendering in Poser and Terragen; Poser I could never get the hang of (plus I lost all my plugins) so I gave up after like....three renders, Terragen I just play around with and if I use it, it's to generate backgrounds for photomanips or space scenes or the such.

The Black Ghost
Terragen was never my favorite anyways and all those artistic things they show on the website probably take a load of plugins to create. I think Blender is one of the best rendering tools available for free. But on the downside it is difficult to learn and takes considerable time... sad

It can still be fun at times.... -when i have the time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.