Doctor Strange vs Voldemort

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marcus4600
My fiancee and I were discussing her Harry Potter books and movie since Goblet of Fire came out on DVD. I was wondering what you guys think about this fight. Also, I wanna see fair debate. Also, any bashing or insulting is going to be treated as spam and offtopic. I'll ask the mods to close it if anyone pulls crap.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Marcus4600
My fiancee and I were discussing her Harry Potter books and movie since Goblet of Fire came out on DVD. I was wondering what you guys think about this fight. Also, I wanna see fair debate. Also, any bashing or insulting is going to be treated as spam and offtopic. I'll ask the mods to close it if anyone pulls crap.

Nice of you to say so. But technically HP is books/movies/et.c Lots of things, but not comics. Thus, it's against forum rules.

But screw it...I'll give it a while if anyone wants to debate since I know there's curious people out there. But probably later on today/tonight/whatever I'll have to close it. Rulez is rules, and bending them too much can cause mroe trouble than its worth.

leonheartmm
dr strange{lmao. ur about to get married n u n ur fiance' STILL watch harry potter and read strange's comics}

thesilverspider
Originally posted by leonheartmm
dr strange{lmao. ur about to get married n u n ur fiance' STILL watch harry potter and read strange's comics}
confused
What's worse reading a Harry potter book(by the way who hasn't read a HP book)
or acting like a prick and bashing someone for reading it,please you're an ass go somewhere.

DarkCrawler
There are lot more adults reading Strange's comics then kids...children would not really understand everything on them.

Oh, and Strange wins.

juggernaut66666
HARRY POTTER IS A PIECE OF SHIT THE BOOK THE MOVIE EVERITHING I HATE IT SO MUCH

DarkCrawler
This is not the place to complain about Harry Potter...

Acrosurge
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
HARRY POTTER IS A PIECE OF SHIT THE BOOK THE MOVIE EVERITHING I HATE IT SO MUCH Grow up.

The Harry Potter books are well written and the movies well done. I've enjoyed both quite a bit.

As for this contest of Magicks, Lord Voldemort is powerful in the HP world, but I've not seen, read, nor heard anything from him that could match Dr. Strange's level offensively or defensively. Strange should win decisively.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by thesilverspider
confused
What's worse reading a Harry potter book(by the way who hasn't read a HP book)
or acting like a prick and bashing someone for reading it,please you're an ass go somewhere.

hey dumass i was merely voicin my oppinion on sumthin i thought was odd{n yea, the person i posted about isnt comlpainin but YOU are? QUITE immature if u ask me,} if you dont like it than f off. takin your bashin into places it doesnt belong shows your mental level{its ok, so what if you lost an argument or 2 due to idiocincricies you were born that way,. its not ur fault,stop bein so bitter about it DICK.

leonheartmm
there are always the unforgivable curses and avada kadavera, which is said to be unblockable.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by leonheartmm
there are always the unforgivable curses and avada kadavera, which is said to be unblockable. The curses can both miss and rebound. Strange's speed, teleportation, time-stopping spells, or his shielding spells would likely counter them.

Galvaclaw
Unblockable by magic wielded by normal wizards. Strange is easily more powerful than any wizard in the potter verse. Besides that physical objects seem to be able to block unforgivable curses. So Strange could just magicaly lift a section of stone wall and shield himself with it.

DigiMark007
...forgot about this. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.