Star Wars NJO and DN Fan and Banned KMC Member Numan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

w00t2112
Why is this youngling so persistant, his made around 5 aliases in a few days in an attempt to be accepted into this forum.

He has also, insulted the most notable debaters around here, and has made illogical assumptions and calls them proof, adding to the fact he needs to learn to spell.

JaehSkywalker
how old is he?

Arker
'Cause he's stupid?

w00t2112
like 10

JaehSkywalker
wow... talking of a try hard stupid who can't wait to grow up... i could understand if he's 12...

w00t2112
hahahaha, i have to agree, he is currently zod360, seriously after being banned as zod90 he comes up with a more pathetic username...and he doesnt attempt to hide his idenity

zod360
I am not trying to hide my username. And you are calling me childish. I'm not the one who made this pointless thread. And how am I an NJO and DN fan. My favorite time periods in star wars are the time of Hoth, The KOTOR times and the PT times.

Darth Traya
Why are people so riled up about his age? Numan seems to be far more intelligent than the average ten year old...

Akechi Misuhide
Originally posted by Darth Traya
Why are people so riled up about his age? Numan seems to be far more intelligent than the average ten year old...

Who knows... he may not be the best debater here, but I don't see why everone freaks about him being ten.

Wesker

1. It's against the Terms of Service. There's probably a good legal reason why ten year olds aren't allowed to have accounts.

2. He's socking. Repeatedly. Also against the rules.

3. He's annoying. He doesn't listen to reason and he makes no sense. While that's not exactly uncommon in today's world, he's exceptional even in this case.

4. Did I mention he's annoying?

zod360
It's nice to see that I have a nifty little fanclub here consisiting of Wesker, Woot and Arker. I'm really touched.

Wesker
Under 13's
We do not allow the registration for users under the age of 13. This is basically for their own protection and our need to comply with US Law, especially the COPPA.

Multiple Registrations
Registration is strictly restricted to one per person (and one per computer). If we find any user who has created multiple accounts purposely, we reserve the right to remove all membership access without notice or explanation.
All name change request must be made to the Administrator, and is an unacceptable excuse for multiple registrations.

There you have it in black and white, Numan.

http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/9974/gtfo6xb.png

Darth Traya
US law is moot when concerning a citizen of the UK...

Nactous
Good point Traya.

zod360
Thanks for pointing that out.

Jack Daniels
Well call me old wheelchair er whatever but personally I dont think a 10 year old child should be on internet unsupervised period...unless like locked into an educational thing....to much crap not meant for childrens eyes on net....blame the kids parents for letting him freely float the net and if your sneaking then shame on you little boy...lol...

Darth Traya
Your opinion is somewhat of a preconceived notion, but whatever...

Blaxican_Jedi
Thats a surpisingly good point. I think they hate him for the reasons they hate me...well...without the underaged part..and the reasoning..

Gamblor
I don't know. This "zod360" hasn't been too bad yet. Maybe he's changed?

Blaxican_Jedi
I never had a problem with him personnaly. He just angered the self lovjng fanboys big grin

Wesker
US law is moot when concerning a citizen of the UK...

Kinda missing the point- this forum is maintained by an American party; ergo it must obey American conventions. This means that people coming here have to obey the rules set down by American regulators or the administrators get into trouble and they could close the place.

Jack Daniels
point is the little dude is to young to be here posts seem mature good fer him but nonetheless to friggin young bye bye right moderator...lol...KMC age rules apply to anyone from any country they are KMC rules and there is no diplomatic immunity...lol...

Wesker
Exactly. We can't make exceptions based on nationality, or we could have six year olds clicking "Location: UK" or "Location: India" and suddenly be exempt from any rules.

w00t2112
Agreed, i dont hate Numan, but how he degrades certian characters due to lack of feats, is somewhat disturbing.

"Ragnos has no evidence on him, Kun/Sadow will WTFpwn his ass"

Thats the kind of reasoning you expect from a 10 year old.

Faunus
I don't see why we need a thread on him, considering he's already the center of attention.

Tangible God
Who the f*ck's this thread about?

Jack Daniels
some little dude that pissed somebody off.....lol...who cares but point is well taken about youngins.....Im a walking billboard not fit for young viewers...lol..go away youngling

JaehSkywalker
you shouldn't be here kid...

Ushgarak
Please do not open threads like this.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.