Who is the Strongest Marvel Being?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

w00t2112
I'm new, so im rather curious, especially after reading information on onslaught and galactus

klintypooh
Wolverine.

wannabe
Wolverine by far!

samishe
Aunt May!

Femi32
Besides the abstracts, Galactus. He can destroy galaxies and at full power, he can destroy the universe.

AJ4LIFE
i gotta aggre with sam, shes champ

wannabe
Originally posted by Femi32
Besides the abstracts, Galactus. He can destroy galaxies and at full power, he can destroy the universe. Where did you get this absolute bullsh*t (no offense meant) from??? huh

bench261
Originally posted by wannabe
Where did you get this absolute bullsh*t (no offense meant) from??? huh

im sure galactus can do it if he felt like it....but tht would be suicide for him since he needs to feed

if genis has the power to destroy the universe within his nega bands like he did...then galactus can destroy the universe 100x over

golem370
LT and Eternity might have something to say about him destroying a Universe thats like saying he could beat Eternity right?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by bench261
im sure galactus can do it if he felt like it....but tht would be suicide for him since he needs to feed

if genis has the power to destroy the universe within his nega bands like he did...then galactus can destroy the universe 100x over

Hes probably not debating Galactus ability to destroy the universe but where Femi placed him on the hierarchy. Apart from the abstracts Galactus is conclusively NOT the most powerful marvel being.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Hes probably not debating Galactus ability to destroy the universe but where Femi placed him on the hierarchy. Apart from the abstracts Galactus is conclusively NOT the most powerful marvel being.
EXplain yourself please..........
Tell us who is the most powerful being in marvel besideds the abstracts
ScarletwitchScarletwitchScarletwitchScarletwitchSc
arletwitch........shifty

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by thesilverspider
EXplain yourself please..........
Tell us who is the most powerful being in marvel besideds the abstracts
ScarletwitchScarletwitchScarletwitchScarletwitchSc
arletwitch........shifty

Speaking of Scarlet Witch. Ive got even more evidence to say she just warped the earth as per Romas "global alteration". She aint even worth a mention. wink

Juntai
Speaking of Scarlet Witch. Ive got even more evidence to say she just warped the earth as per Romas "global alteration". She aint even worth a mention. wink Hey, send me a message on msn when you get a chance, I got a song I want you to hear. I'm kinda half here half not, so gimme a couple to reply

thesilverspider
Speaking of Scarlet Witch. Ive got even more evidence to say she just warped the earth as per Romas "global alteration". She aint even worth a mention. wink
What proof do you have please share.Then if not her who?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by thesilverspider
What proof do you have please share.Then if not her who?

I'll wait for Demi to return and inevitably bump up that Scarlet Witch thread from a few weeks back. wink

leonidas
no

Diunic
HAHAHAHAHAHA!.

Tron
Originally posted by w00t2112
I'm new, so im rather curious, especially after reading information on onslaught and galactus

That's a very vague question, you should be more specific. Different characters are strong in certain areas.

JOE NUNEZ
captain america hes a class 5 now

batdude123
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
captain america hes a class 5 now

And Wolverine is a class 1000 now!

Horrificus
Every character in the Marvel universe can destroy the Marvel universe!
I think Speedball can destroy the Marvel universe. And, I'm pretty sure that Elektra just did it.
And, before he died, Cypher, of the New Mutants destroyed the universe. And, don't foget that Daredevil can now destroy the Marvel universe.
All of them have alternate universe personas that are emporers of the universe. They have all beaten Galactus at some point. Living Tribunal ran away from Gambit. Cyttorak cried because Jubilee was hurting him so bad, then she became ruler of his dimension.

It is really gay. DC and Marvel need to REALLY destroy all the heroes, and tart out again from scratch. They can't ALL be omnipotent.

So stupid. I remember when it was a cool feat to save a country! Or, when was the last time a story revolved around saving a regular person's life?

Now, Dazzler and Black Panther can throw galaxies at each other during a fight! I think Wolverine just beat up the In-betweener. Great!

batdude123
Originally posted by Horrificus
I think Speedball can destroy the Marvel universe. And, I'm pretty sure that Elektra just did it.
And, before he died, Cypher, of the New Mutants destroyed the universe. And, don't foget that Daredevil can now destroy the Marvel universe.
All of them have alternate universe personas that are emporers of the universe. They have all beaten Galactus at some point. Living Tribunal ran away from Gambit. Cyttorak cried because Jubilee was hurting him so bad, then she became ruler of his dimension.

It is really gay. DC and Marvel need to REALLY destroy all the heroes, and tart out again from scratch. They can't ALL be omnipotent.

So stupid. I remember when it was a cool feat to save a country! Or, when was the last time a story revolved around saving a regular person's life?

Now, Dazzler and Black Panther can throw galaxies at each other during a fight! I think Wolverine just beat up the In-betweener. Great!

Exactly!! I don't think that they need new superheroes however, but they definitely need to quit making street-level superheroes like Gods!

Marcus4600
Originally posted by Horrificus

What the hell are you talking about? I swear that's the most random thing I've heard on this forum, ever. I mean, now you're claiming that the Black Panther is Pre-Crisis Superman? spam Come on. So a few writers let Wolverine do some crazy stuff. Get over it.

batdude123
In all seriousness though, Death and Eternity are the most powerfull.

vpokdekjyafmidp
what about Omega?

batdude123
Forgot about him.

vpokdekjyafmidp
Omega = Galactus x3

leonheartmm
scarlet witch with the chaos wave and classic beyonder. also roma the omniversal guardian.

vpokdekjyafmidp
no

Marcus4600
If we're talking physical strength, it goes to Thor, then Sentry, Glads, Namor, Hulk, and so forth.

juggernaut66666
The One Above All is the strongest

leonheartmm
TOAA
CLASSIC BEYONDER
SCARLET WITH W/ CHAOS WAVE
THE INFINITE BEING
ROMA
THOTU
LIVING TRIBUNAL
DR STRANGE
FRANKLIN RICHARDS
THE INFINITE GAUNTLETT
THE INFINITES, VISHANTI
PHOENIX FORCE
ETERNIY,INFINTE,DEATH,ENTROPY,APIPHANY,ABRAXAS
THE HUNGER, LORD CHAOS, MASTER ORDER
THE INBETWEENER
ZOM/AGGOMATO/ONSLAUGHT/THE VOID
CYTTORACK
DARK PHOENIX
CELESTIALS/SENTRY
GALACTUS/NUMINUS
DORMAMMU/MEPHISTO IN HIS REALM/WATCHERS
NATE GREY
CABLE
GENIS VELL{PHOTON}, INVISIBLE WOMAN, RUNE KING THOR, BLACKBOLT
EGO/QUAYSAR.

vpokdekjyafmidp
why the hell is cable up there?

batdude123
Originally posted by leonheartmm
TOAA
CLASSIC BEYONDER
THE INFINITE BEING
ROMA
THOTU
LIVING TRIBUNAL
DR STRANGE
FRANKLIN RICHARDS
THE INFINITE GAUNTLETT
THE INFINITES, VISHANTI
PHOENIX FORCE
THE INBETWEENER
CYTTORACK
DARK PHOENIX
CELESTIALS/SENTRY
GALACTUS/NUMINUS
NATE GREY
CABLE
EGO/QUAYSAR.

What are you smoking?! You put Franklin Richards above Galactus!? Most of what you listed (I'm assuming that you put them in order according to your opinion) is complete BS!

leonheartmm
shut your rant silly newbie. franklin has resurrected galactus. hes also created multiple universes without breakin a sweat and has turned hiself INTO galactus and fed off and destroyed celestials. he is more than galactus will ever be.

vpokdekjyafmidp
no

Wally West
Why is Dr Strange above the Infinity Gauntlet?

DarkCrawler
Or Phoenix Force.

DarkCrawler
shut your rant silly newbie. franklin has resurrected galactus. hes also created multiple universes without breakin a sweat and has turned hiself INTO galactus and fed off and destroyed celestials. he is more than galactus will ever be.

Franklin is currently powerless...

leonheartmm
because he resisted both the infinite gauntlett and the power of the living tribunal for limited periods of time. n LT neutralized the gauntlett's power with a single fingersnap.

Zahit
I am the strongest goddamn motherf*cker the Marvel Universe has ever seen.

batdude123

Geez!! Someone's a little touchy about this subject!

leonheartmm
no franklin still has his potential but does not have the power to conciously tap it. his apparent powers disappeared with bringing galactus back from the dead but his potential remains.

Wally West
Strange resisting the power of the Gauntlet for small periods of time does not put him above it. When Thanos wiped out half the universe with a click of his fingers, did Strange have any way to counter that what so ever? No.

Horrificus
TOAA
CLASSIC BEYONDER
THE INFINITE BEING
ROMA
THOTU
LIVING TRIBUNAL
DR STRANGE
FRANKLIN RICHARDS
THE INFINITE GAUNTLETT
THE INFINITES, VISHANTI
PHOENIX FORCE
THE INBETWEENER
CYTTORACK
DARK PHOENIX
CELESTIALS/SENTRY
GALACTUS/NUMINUS
NATE GREY
CABLE
EGO/QUAYSAR.

Dude, Beyonder was just a Partial Cosmic Cube, with the rest of him stuck inside Molecule Man. You have SCarlet Witch above the Living Tribunal?
Quasar has beaten Entropy, and you have him last.
Ok, next post...

Horrificus
Originally posted by Marcus4600
What the hell are you talking about? I swear that's the most random thing I've heard on this forum, ever. I mean, now you're claiming that the Black Panther is Pre-Crisis Superman? spam Come on. So a few writers let Wolverine do some crazy stuff. Get over it.

Um, excuse me, Mr. Clowny. I was being sarcastic, and partially honest, about the fact that Marvel Comics allows their writers to do all kinds of crap that goes against continuity, common sense, and I think they are all just grandstanding everytime they get a book, by trying to make it into a cosmic crisis, and make even the most regular hero into a cosmic being.

It is just stupid.

leonheartmm
i said CLASSIC beyonder when he wasnt retconned to a cosmic cube and had complete power. scarlet with WITH the chaos wave was so powerful that the OMNIVERSAL guardian ROMA{remember that LT is only multiversal not omniversal} came to stop her. and by entropy i mean the ABSTRACT entropy as in the son of eternity he is WAYYYYY above quaysar.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Franklin is currently powerless...
You know Franklin will get his powers back. Even knowing nothing about how or why he lost his powers, I can confidently say they will be back.

Originally posted by Marcus4600
If we're talking physical strength, it goes to Thor, then Sentry, Glads, Namor, Hulk, and so forth.
If it's physical strength it'd probably still be the cosmics and such. Not these chumps.

batdude123
Why would Marcus4600 put Namor above Hulk in strength? That's ludicrous!

The Ion
because he resisted both the infinite gauntlett and the power of the living tribunal for limited periods of time. n LT neutralized the gauntlett's power with a single fingersnap.
He resisted each gem used separately. I don't think Adam ever cut loose with all the gems at once. If he did it wasn't in that respect thread.

Horrificus

This is true.
Franklin Richards has already been fated to be "the Most Powerful Being in the Multiverse"

That has been said over and over in comics since he showed up back in the 70's or 80's That is why they keep turning off his power.

What he is right now, I don't know. But, someday, he WILL be running the show.

leonheartmm
no no. adam had the GAUNTLETT, not the gems, and strange with the help ofall his artifacts all working at the same time resisted the power of the GAUNTLETT.

The Ion
I know he had the gauntlet but that doesn't change the fact that he still used each gem one by one. He even said so himself. "Here's a blast from the power gem. Now I'll try to the mind gem. etc etc"

leonheartmm
yea but its still the GAUNTLETT u know, the power is magnified atleast ten fold. also theres the matter of resisting LT. not to mention defeatin death and the inbetweener twice without prep.

Horrificus
i said CLASSIC beyonder when he wasnt retconned to a cosmic cube and had complete power. scarlet with WITH the chaos wave was so powerful that the OMNIVERSAL guardian ROMA{remember that LT is only multiversal not omniversal} came to stop her. and by entropy i mean the ABSTRACT entropy as in the son of eternity he is WAYYYYY above quaysar.

Dude, Quasar has beaten abstract entities, watchers, Gods, etc.

http://www.angelfire.com/bug2/rorschach33629/quasar.html

The Ion
yea but its still the GAUNTLETT u know, the power is magnified atleast ten fold. also theres the matter of resisting LT. not to mention defeatin death and the inbetweener twice without prep.
Not saying it isn't a good feat but that still doesn't put him above the gauntlet. Adam never cut loose with it.

leonheartmm
maybe, but resisting LT DOES put him over the gauntlett.

leonheartmm
problem with quaysar is that he has as many low level showings as he has high level ones. his only TRUE powerful showings are absorbing ego and holding off a DRAINED entropy{BOTH of witch i think are full of PIS since quaysar's average power level isnt that great}. holdin off galactus's blast is no ultra huge feat, invisible woman does it all the time without tiriing. this guy is obviously omitting manythings and posting his own oppinion without telling the whole story. a full powered quaysar is at best equal to GUARDIAN, that is silver surfer with FULL CONTROL over the quantum bands taughtby uata. n even guardian only took downgalactus ONCE when galactus himself admitted to be weakened and later on galactus came and beat guardian and surfer said that even the power of the quantum bands was nuthing compared to the true power of galacts.

Horrificus
Ya se, I understand what you are saying. But, I think that is supposed to show that he is inexperienced. They always would take time to show that he was still learning how to use the infinite possibilites of his powers. Sometimes he can't come up with crap. Other times he gets lucky, or smart.

It's his powers that have infinite possibilities. But, he is still just a guy.
That's why I liked the comic.
Reminds me of what they used to do with Captain Atom or Firestorm.

Rewmac
I just read WOLVERINE....HELL WITH THAT...Thanos with HOTU or TOAA or GodLike Me.

Horrificus
Some day, it will be Franklin Richards though.

samishe
Aunt May!!!

Wolverine2006
How strong can the Hulk get when he gets as angry as he can get?

samishe
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
How strong can the Hulk get when he gets as angry as he can get?

He is known to has limitless strength.

batdude123
Yeah, but it would take soooooooooooooooooooooooo long to get him that angry. He usually doesn't get angrier than a class 1000.

Wolverine2006
Well if its limitless then doesnt that make him the strongest?

batdude123
Only potentially. wink

vpokdekjyafmidp
i think that franklin richards has the POTENTIAL to be up there. but, he is not quite there yet

juggernaut66666
hey batdude123 hulk was once class 150 000 000 billion in secret wars didn't you know that?

batdude123
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
hey batdude123 hulk was once class 150 000 000 billion in secret wars didn't you know that?

Yes, I did know that. (The one where he held up a mountain, right?) Since when has that happened again? All I said was that he rarely gets angrier than to lift 1000 tons. I never said he couldn't lift more, I just stated that he'd have to be extremely angry.

juggernaut66666
okay

The Ion
maybe, but resisting LT DOES put him over the gauntlett.
Not really since LT barely tried anything. Not to mention LT himself isn't sure if he could beat the Gauntlet. Resisting one basic attack doesn't mean you're above anything. If someone takes a bullet to the shoulder and survives it, does that mean they're above bullets and can't be killed by them?

Juntai
good analogy.

supersayin4goku
the old school hulk or hulk from the 70s

RogerRamjet
Eternity or The Living Tribunal....

King_Mungi
I would say Living Tribunal surpasses Eternity, just do to the fact Eternity got beaten by the Infinity Gauntlet and LT said he was even stronger and showed it as well.

leonheartmm
LT nullified the power of IG forever with a single fingersnap, thats definately less than what he did to strange.

GODSCRIBE
Apart from the One Above All, LT is top dog of Marvel.

leonheartmm
TOAA, WANDA with the chaos wave and the holder of THOTU

eternitygoddess
^Dude, I don't think Wanda with Chaos wave qualifies at the STRONGEST being in the multiverse. Sure she's strong, but not one of the STRONGEST.

timedevourer
...abraxas??...or LT...dunno..

IRTMU-Dragon
Living Tribunal is technically the most powerful, however, The One Above All is the most powerful, basically because he rules over EVERYTHING.

If were talking outside the scopes of just Marvel, I would say that the most powerful character of all time would be The Mask.

leonheartmm
wanda with the chaos wave could have easily destroyed the multiverse. it was even beyond LT's power to stop her so ROMA the OMNIVERSAL guardian came to talk sense into her pointing that she might have been able to affect things on the omniversal level.

Horrificus
yeah, like none of the time-based abstracts saw it coming, and nobody could have stopped her.

such a stupid story line.

leonheartmm
i agree house of m was BULLSHIT, n wanda with the chaos wave is perhaps the single greatest example of a plot device/PIS there is. but still, it happened.

spideycarnage
Living Tribunal
thanos with THOTU/ comic cube
Galactus
Phoenix
Celestials
just to name a few

vpokdekjyafmidp
can i get a link for some info on LT, TOAA, and Eternity? and the infinity gauntlet

spideycarnage
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/l/livingtribunal.htm -LT
http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/profiles/eternity.html -eternity
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity_Gauntlet -infinity gauntlet

sorry couldent find any good links for TOAA
but he's pretty much like god in marvel comics

vpokdekjyafmidp
thanks

CaptainStoic
If your talking Earth characters in the Marvel Universe, I'd have to say Sentry, but The Hulk has the potential to be infinately strong (The Beyonder said this way back in Secret War 2). I were talking The most powerful in the Marvel Universe then it has to go to The Living Tribunal hands down.

IRTMU-Dragon
No... The One Above All isnt pretty much like God... Living Tribunal is... The One Above All is just everything, he is the one who created everything, hes the one who governs everything, but he never shows himself, he controls, and can do whatever he wants, to anything at any time regardless of its power.

In other words, if the hulks big bad power is leveling a city, he winks and the hulk is a duck, so I suppose you cant rate him on a powerful scale, hes beyond everything, he is, and always will be everything.

bigboygreen
Im going to have to go with the Hulk on this one.

Dayscribe
Originally posted by bigboygreen
Im going to have to go with the Hulk on this one.

http://www.p0stwh0res.com/images/captainobvious.jpg

Nobody saw THAT one coming.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.