Book on Korriban

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zod360
Now I'm not completely sure about this but my friend's dad's business partner knows this writer and she says that he has permission from Lucas and is going to write a book on Korriban. Now this may not be true but it sounds really good. It is set in between Fall of the Sith empire and Exar Kun's time. The plot is basically 3 archaeologists go on a voyage to Korriban in search of an artifact, and everything goes wrong and they come face to face with some of the most powerful ancient sith. She got the impression that the jedi (like Odun-Urr) would not make an appearence, but some completely unknown ancient sith will appear and some others that we already know a little about.

Now again, I am not completely sure if my info is correct, but it sounds pretty cool.

Arker
If I didn't know any better, I'd say ypur friend's dad's business partner's writer friend is SuperShadow.

zod360
lol, no seriously there is a strong chance it is reliable info.

Fishy
Your friend's dad's bussines partner...

Doesn't sound to reliable to me... Got any other sources then just your friend or his dad, and who is this bussines partner?

zod360
I knew that there would be lots of people who would think I was lying, so I don't care if you do or don't, so can you just post on whether you think it would be good.

Wesker
Originally posted by zod360
I knew that there would be lots of people who would think I was lying, so I don't care if you do or don't, so can you just post on whether you think it would be good.
My brother's father's mother's son's aunt's uncle's third cousin's proctologists says you're full of shit and you need to stop socking.

zod360
Look stop being a dick and simply post here if you like the idea or have something constructive to say. In fact don't post here at all. I officially ban you from my thread Wesker.

Fishy
And how would you do that? Are you a mod now? No you aren't..

Anyways Numan, why should we believe you? What reason do we have to trust anything you say?

zod360
I know. I would probably do the same. In fact I don't want to you to trust me. There is a huge chance I am wrong anyway. The reason I made this thread was for people to comment on the info on the book.

Nactous
As much as I want to believe you....

Nactous
You know what, I od believe you.

Faunus
I sure don't. It would have been announced on the main site, as well as a few magazines.

zod360
It is still being written.

DarthBanevv
Do you know your friend's dad's bussiness partner's writer friend, in person? Ever met her yourself?

Darth_Glentract
Dude, your full of crap. They announce books before they even start to write them.

zod360
Originally posted by zod360
I know. I would probably do the same. In fact I don't want to you to trust me. There is a huge chance I am wrong anyway. The reason I made this thread was for people to comment on the info on the book.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.