You Vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mrichardson45
Ok,

What would you do if you had to face the hulk in real life?

You can only use real world weapons.

What would be your strategy?

Juntai
A quick pair of K-Swiss'.

AJ4LIFE
cry on the floor

soleran30
Wait until he turns into banner then drop a .45 to the back of his head after I bought him a beer smokin'

TheKahn
Originally posted by mrichardson45
Ok,

What would you do if you had to face the hulk in real life?

You can only use real world weapons.

What would be your strategy?

Find a clean pair of pants

juggernaut66666
i would kick him in the nuts then while he is crouching from the pain i would chop his head of with a sword

GODSCRIBE
i'd toss a handful of kryptonite in his face.

oh wait that's.....

AJ4LIFE
thats spidey isnt, anyway i would cry on the fffloor, he would take pity on me and jump away, counting as a win me Happy Dance wink cool rock thumb up

outavodka
ide get him to come in a room with every known deadly chem/germ/disease/etc. and get him angry somehow hulks bound to catch somethng and die from....iduno aids. big grin

AJ4LIFE
thats sick....but very true, id give him the runns, christ worst thing in the world, ps can hulk actually go to toilet

JOE NUNEZ
i would get in the fetal position, or call 911

JOE NUNEZ
seriously i would roll with the punches then connect with a left hook, and if that doest do it i would punch him in the jaw.

AJ4LIFE
wow we have a stratijist on our hands, do u think police can stop him, or canu use 911 for army in america as well,

grey fox
I'd show him the Hulk movie, he'd cry himself to death.

AJ4LIFE
nice one fox, wat an entrance

JOE NUNEZ
I would call batman.

grey fox
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
I would call batman.

...ah yes the batkick of death.

TheKahn
I would call batman.

Well if you're going to die you might as well take Bats down with you evil face

AJ4LIFE
oh hell no bats is the champ, he can beat anyone, oh by the way fox, hwen get time give me a new sig if dont mind, a batman one, no rush, anytime u feel like it

bench261
poison gas? hose him down with cyanide and chloroform...or use 100,000,000 gallons of that foam or gel/gunk that cops will use for riot control in the future. it was in the episode of the simpsons with the female robot cop....

if the hulk is covered in that, there is nuthin he can do since he can't get any leverage or jump...KINDA like fightin ur way out of quicksand...he'll be in the center of a foam ball

AJ4LIFE
he'll eat it like homer did, it was candy floss i think

JOE NUNEZ
you should email the avengers and let them know about the foam ball to stop hulk.

AJ4LIFE
I would but i dont know their addie, does anybody know it

samishe
I would... I would STEP ON HIS FOOT! He would cry and run away.

leonheartmm
put on some soothing music, hed relax and turn back into banner. well that and il spread aromatic oils and anasthetics on the floor.

AJ4LIFE
wow, im surprised no one thought of that sam

samishe
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
wow, im surprised no one thought of that sam

Yeaaaah. smokin'

grey fox
Originally posted by samishe
I would... I would STEP ON HIS FOOT! He would cry and run away.

AJ4LIFE
u the man sam rock hi 5 sam,

samishe
Originally posted by grey fox

What?confused

AJ4LIFE
im still waiting 4 hi 5 sam miffed, anyway fox u didnt think of it so there lol

grey fox

Surrrrrrrrrrrrrre.

And right after that he'll punch out Jp and venom will beat TOAA......

AJ4LIFE
now yor getting it fox at last

grey fox
now yor getting it fox at last

Heh happy

samishe

What's "4 hi 5 sam"?

AJ4LIFE
i mean hi five, dont u do that in russia sheesh, i used the 4 for short duuuuuuur

samishe
i mean hi five, dont u do that in russia sheesh, i used the 4 for short duuuuuuur

Tell me what is it so i can tell you if i do it. May be in russian it's called somehow different.

AJ4LIFE
well u put 1 hand out flat in air then u slap hands together

samishe
well u put 1 hand out flat in air then u slap hands together

laughing Now i get it.

AJ4LIFE
well then rock hi 5

samishe
well then rock hi 5
rock there. Glad?

juggernaut66666
both of you are pretty idioticbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

samishe
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

Yep! That's true! big grin Happy Dance clap

AJ4LIFE
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

truer words were never spoken...fanboy, oh and yes i am happy

Marcus4600
spam Knock it off!

Anyway, I'd ask Tony Stark if I could borrow his armor.

AJ4LIFE
wat spam

juggernaut66666
and he says no i wont give it to you

AJ4LIFE
nice juggernaught pics above, i live the juggernaught ***** video, can u put link with it on

JOE NUNEZ
I would go home and tell my big brother,superman.

AJ4LIFE
so my big brother is galactus and my sister is zues

juggernaut66666
juggernaut pictures what are you talking about ?

AJ4LIFE
i was being sarcastic, those pics of doomsday, are u a doomsady fanboy now

juggernaut66666
a bit

AJ4LIFE
i do like him as wll, hes very cool,

OMNIKINETIC
I'D FIGHT WITH HIM...AND MORE THAN LIKELY I'D WIN...I KNOW FORMS OF COMBAT AND HE...DOESNT

batdude123
Just exactly like I'd shoot him with a pea shooter and he'd explode into a million pieces. stick out tongue

Tron
I'd call Chuck Norris.

batdude123
Originally posted by Tron
I'd call Chuck Norris.

laughing

vpokdekjyafmidp
id stop, drop and roll.
if that didnt work, id ask him if hed let me off if i gave him a BJ

juggernaut66666
no chuck norris is hulk him self try to remember if Bruce Banner gets angry he turns into th Hulk if hulk gets angry he turns into CHUCK NORRIS

vpokdekjyafmidp
no thats stupid

Marcus4600
I'd call Chuck Norris.

What's the first thing in the mind of the Hulk when he fights Chuck Norris? Chuck's foot!

TheKahn
I'd call Chuck Norris.

Best idea I've heard all day yes

One of these should be all it takes:
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/6876/chuck9mi.jpg

Interesting Chuck Norris facts: Today (march 10) is his birthday. He is 66 years old. His real name is Carlos and only changed it to Chuck after he joined the Air Force. wink

vpokdekjyafmidp
soo nobody else would give the hulk a BJ?

TheKahn
Originally posted by vpokdekjyafmidp

No, not voluntarily. But it isn't like you would have much of a choice in the matter either way... erm

vpokdekjyafmidp
would u give him a BJ for a million dollars on national TV?

batdude123
Originally posted by TheKahn
Best idea I've heard all day yes

One of these should be all it takes:
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/6876/chuck9mi.jpg

Interesting Chuck Norris facts: Today (march 10) is his birthday. He is 66 years old. His real name is Carlos and only changed it to Chuck after he joined the Air Force. wink

Chuck Norris is 66!? REALLY? confused

OMNIKINETIC

WHAT ARE YOU? A HOMOSEXUAL OR SOMETHING

Marcus4600
^ If he was, would that be a problem? You think black people are evil too? By the way, DBZ fighters aren't the greatest ever. Half of the shows are them powering up and bulging. I got one word for you. Galactus.

TheKahn
Originally posted by batdude123
Chuck Norris is 66!? REALLY? confused

Not only that, did you know:

Chuck Norris is ten feet tall, weighs two-tons, breathes fire, and could eat a hammer and take a shotgun blast standing.

Most people have 23 pairs of chromosomes. Chuck Norris has 72... and they're all poisonous

Police label anyone attacking Chuck Norris as a Code 45-11.... a suicide

Chuck Norris will attain statehood in 2009. His state flower will be the Magnolia

Chuck Norris has two speeds: Walk and Kill

wink http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/page1.html

batdude123
Holy crap he's a God!!!!!!!!!!!

batdude123
big grin

OMNIKINETIC
Originally posted by Marcus4600
^ If he was, would that be a problem? You think black people are evil too? By the way, DBZ fighters aren't the greatest ever. Half of the shows are them powering up and bulging. I got one word for you. Galactus.

YOU MUST BE A *** ALSO...YEAH...BLACK PEOPLE ARE EVIL WITH THEIR BIG LIPS, AND BIG BUTTS, AND THEIR ABNORMALLY LONG GHETTO NAMES...AND THEIR SYNTHETIC HAIR...GALACTUS IS WEAK...IMPERIEX COULD PISS OUT A KIDNEY STONE THAT WIELDED MORE POWER THAN GALACTUS

TheKahn
Originally posted by OMNIKINETIC
YOU MUST BE A *** ALSO...YEAH...BLACK PEOPLE ARE EVIL WITH THEIR BIG LIPS, AND BIG BUTTS, AND THEIR ABNORMALLY LONG GHETTO NAMES...AND THEIR SYNTHETIC HAIR...GALACTUS IS WEAK...IMPERIEX COULD PISS OUT A KIDNEY STONE THAT WIELDED MORE POWER THAN GALACTUS

When you get banned please don't try to sneak back in. People like you give credence to argument for state sanctioned sterilization.

batdude123
Whoa dude! Calm down!

batdude123

Why would you say something like that?!

OMNIKINETIC
YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOR...FREEDOM OF SPEECH, WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THAT...I REALLY DONT CARE IF I GET BANNED FROM THIS DUMB AZZ FORUM...I PROVED MY POINT WHENEVER I ARGUED ANY WAY...CALM DOWN FOR WHAT...IM NOT WHITE SO I CAN SAY IT IF I WANT...HELL I WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SAY IT IF I WAS WHITE...

OMNIKINETIC
CAUSE I CAN...YOU PEOPLE SAY STUPID SH1T ALL THE TIME...WHY WHAT ARE YOU OFFENDED?

MuffinmanMike
A kitten.

No one can smash a Kitten. Not even Thanos.

JOE NUNEZ
O MY GOD OMNIKINETIC YOUR NOT WHITE,I WANT YOU TROWN OUT OF HERE.

JOE NUNEZ
AND,WHILE THE 1ST AMENDMENT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF SPEACH,AND EXPRESSION IT DOESNT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO RACIALLY PROFILE ANY CERTIAN GROUP THAT IS NOT PART OF THE AMENDMENT.

JOE NUNEZ
RACIAL PROFILE= HATE CRIME

JOE NUNEZ
think im going to email this thread to your local congress man

Marcus4600

Actually, I'm a six foot two German man who has a black sister that my parents adopted. Keep digging your grave kid, because you can't beat me in a debate, and you sure as hell can't keep your temper down. I've met a lot of black people that aren't tools like you. Also, you're biased in your Imperiex opinion, because there isn't any proof that Imperiex is more powerful than Galactus. Superman was able to engage Imperiex in combat and live. He couldn't even touch Galactus when he tried to take him on. So, so far we've realized you can't hold your own in a debate, and when you're proven wrong, you result to racial attacks and homophobic wording. So, you can't debate, and you're a bigot. I'd say that you'll be getting one of these soon, n00b:
banned

vpokdekjyafmidp
WHAT ARE YOU? A HOMOSEXUAL OR SOMETHING

http://www.forumspile.com/Gay-ItsOkay.jpg

JOE NUNEZ
hey isnt that that guy or gay from chips.

vpokdekjyafmidp
idk, i just typed in "its okay to be gay" on google images andthat came up

OMNIKINETIC
AND,WHILE THE 1ST AMENDMENT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF SPEACH,AND EXPRESSION IT DOESNT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO RACIALLY PROFILE ANY CERTIAN GROUP THAT IS NOT PART OF THE AMENDMENT.

IT AINT ILLEGAL...AND WHO IS GOING TO DO ANYTHING TO ME...I JOKE BOUT THIS STUFF ALL THE TIME...I LOVE ALL RACES, ME BEING MULTI-RACIAL MYSELF...

vpokdekjyafmidp
couldya stop with the caps. ok both of you: kiss and makeup

JOE NUNEZ
its to late ive already sent it to congress. stick out tongue

vpokdekjyafmidp
kiss and makeup, as a show of respect

OMNIKINETIC
Actually, I'm a six foot two German man who has a black sister that my parents adopted. Keep digging your grave kid, because you can't beat me in a debate, and you sure as hell can't keep your temper down. I've met a lot of black people that aren't tools like you. Also, you're biased in your Imperiex opinion, because there isn't any proof that Imperiex is more powerful than Galactus. Superman was able to engage Imperiex in combat and live. He couldn't even touch Galactus when he tried to take him on. So, so far we've realized you can't hold your own in a debate, and when you're proven wrong, you result to racial attacks and homophobic wording. So, you can't debate, and you're a bigot. I'd say that you'll be getting one of these soon, n00b:
banned

WHAT I SAID HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR BLACK SISTER...HELL, I HAD TO WHITE FOSTER BROTHERS AND I WAS REALLY CLOSE TO THEM...AND IT DOESNT MATTER IF I KEEP DIGGIN MY GRAVE OR NOT CAUSE NOT YOU OR NO ONE ELSE WILL PUT ME IN THERE...AND AS FAR AS MY TEMPER, ITS NOT EVEN UP...ME A TOOL, NAH...IF THEIR ISNT ANY PROOF THEN WHY ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT IT, SUPERMAN'S NOT EVEN THAT GREAT SO DONT DICK RIDE...

vpokdekjyafmidp
KISS HIM

OMNIKINETIC
KISS HIM

LOL...SCOOBY DOO IS NOT TIGHT...

vpokdekjyafmidp
LOL...SCOOBY DOO IS NOT TIGHT...

then hes loose? hey. im east coast buddy

OMNIKINETIC
YOU PEOPLE ARE ON THAT OTHER TYPE OF STUFF...FOR REAL...IF I DONT GET BANNED, WHICH SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE RIGHT NOW, I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO WATCH WHAT I SAY NEXT TIME DUE TO ALL THE CRY BABIES AND SENSITIVE PEOPLE HERE...LOL...

JOE NUNEZ
yeah,all the criminal justice majors

vpokdekjyafmidp
YOU PEOPLE ARE ON THAT OTHER TYPE OF STUFF...FOR REAL...IF I DONT GET BANNED, WHICH SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE RIGHT NOW, I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO WATCH WHAT I SAY NEXT TIME DUE TO ALL THE CRY BABIES AND SENSITIVE PEOPLE HERE...LOL...

i think, that you should start living as a gay man

OMNIKINETIC
yeah,all the criminal justice majors

OOOOOO...IM TERRIFIED...A BUNCH OF OLDER GUYS WITH NO LIFE...ON A COMIC BOOK THREAD

OMNIKINETIC
i think, that you should start living as a gay man

WHAT MADE YOU SAY THAT...ATTRACTED TO ME OR SOMETHING

Swanky-Tuna
I would cry. Hulk no smash baby man.

Originally posted by soleran30
Wait until he turns into banner then drop a .45 to the back of his head after I bought him a beer smokin'
He would totally turn back into Hulk and thrash you hardcore with a bullet floating in his undersized head.

vpokdekjyafmidp
WHAT MADE YOU SAY THAT...ATTRACTED TO ME OR SOMETHING

of course, im dr. phil

AJ4LIFE
wat are u lot doing wen i lesft this was a nice freindly forum

inamilist
im suprised this isnt closed....

batdude123
Me too.

Rewmac
I would maybe go down. but then GodLike me would just beat him to death big grinbig grinbig grin GodLike Me is Class 1 000 000, normal me only Class 0.1big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

batdude123
Sounds like Godlike you would tear him limb from limb. big grin

Rewmac
Yeah, but that's Godlike me at Full Power, Godlike me normal state about Class 300...big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

AJ4LIFE
well i still think my 1st idea was best

spideycarnage
give him a free rental pass to blockbuster, so we can watch the hulk movie together.

AJ4LIFE
now thats the best idea, he will get upset and cry to death through dehiration

xkalybr
I'd play the violin.

Music soothes the savage beast.

Hey, it worked on "Young Frankenstein".

AJ4LIFE
yes but do u know how to play

Etrigan
I wouldn't attack him. It would only get him more mad. I'd simply show that I have no point in tricking or attacking him, and become his friend.

willRules
I would feed him lots of curry laced with HULK-B-GONE medicine

AJ4LIFE
well thats ovious but we wanted to make it interesting

IRTMU-Dragon
What would I do? Stand there and start screaming at Hulk to leave me alone, I'd probably start crying, etc.

I'd be like
"PLEASE HULK! DONT KILL ME! IM SORRY FOR WHATEVER I DID!" and I'd fall on the ground, roll around, etc. This would probably stop Hulk for a second while he watched me.

Remember, The Hulk isnt completely un-responsive, hes just alot less intelligent, he probably wouldnt kill a dude crying on the ground, or he wouldnt know what to do.

Tron
I don't know what the hell I missed this weekend, but I hope it's over now, and if not, it ends right here.

AJ4LIFE
anyone else got any ideas

batdude123
I'd kick his giant green a$$.

Marcus4600
I'd offer him steak. However, if it's the ultimate verision, he'd rather eat me.

Black Adam
I'd offer him steak. However, if it's the ultimate verision, he'd rather eat me.

I though he liked Tofurky?

xkalybr
I'd take him to Angelina Jolie's house. She can seduce anyone.

samishe
Angelina...droolio

AJ4LIFE
id just tell him im his freind and im freinds with rick and betty or something easy peasy wink

VENOMS_SPAWN
id nuke him till he was a green stain on the ground. cool

AJ4LIFE
like the colour of the stain in my trousers after i see him, thats right green.....

bean_machine
Maybe use a shitload of beta blockers with an injector rifle. Then he should revert to Banner and I would shoot him with a p90 up his ass.

xtrubeastxcs
Plan 1
Id get him on an island while im in a plane and fire 12 nukes at him! YAY

Plan 2
Give him a smiley sticker

xtrubeastxcs
Dress up as the sentry...

batdude123
I'd bi*ch slap the hell out of him. cool

Thorinn
ah, i could kick his ass easily. embarrasment

bean_machine
on second thought i woul call chuck norris.

since he's batgod's batgod.

AJ4LIFE
id get batman to kick his ass thats right batman as seen in my scans i have

Marcus4600
I'd pick up Mjolnir.

AJ4LIFE
yeah right, only one man is toghe enogh to beat hulk an that is batman flash.....oops i mean batman

bigboygreen
Run to my momma.

batdude123
I'd ***** slap that motha f*cka. cool

Tassadar
Give him some Jack Daniels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.