classic Juggernaut vs Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
who wins?

soleran30
Orion with the AstroForce Wins by a tonsmile

golem370
Yeah a ton of BS because If Superman can withstand Astro Force Juggernaut absolutely can.

juggernaut66666
in a fist fight who would win?

Diunic
Juggernaut would win a fist fight. But let me remember something to Golem: Jugg never was (not even the classic) as invulnerable as Super.
That said how can you be so sure he would withstand the Astro Force? I personally think he would but I'm not that sure.

golem370
Well since Juggernaut is almost completely immune to physical harm he would outlast Orion he probably stronger to

juggernaut66666
what th f.u.c.k are you talking about juggernaut s invulnerability is far above super man's

golem370
Thats right Juggernaut is 10times more durable then Superman.

golem370
Juggernaut has took a God Force at near point blank range and it didn't harm him.

Diunic
And yet when he appeared bragging at Clark's work he was instantaneously knocked out w/ a single super punch. And WW defeated him too. Sorry!

juggernaut66666
does were fan voted stuff you really didn't know it ?big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

golem370
Thats crossover thats stuff doesn't fly around here. But you bring that up I heard people say Lobo has beat Superman or came close well in a issue of Wizard the put him up against Juggernaut and they said because Juggernaut was so durable that Lobo had no chance of beating him and they said Juggernaut was hitting him with Superman level blows to

juggernaut66666
I NEED THAT COMIC WHEN JUGGERNAUT IS BEATING UP LOBO GIMME THAT

golem370
Superman is no where near Classic Juggernauts Durability and Stamina

golem370
It's a Wizard

soleran30
Astroforce can do much more then just blow things up..................SM is a bad example to use for anything...........SM absorbs the OM, SM beats imps and wrestles angels yeah CRAP.

Orion would smoke this chumps butt

golem370
It's a vs in the Wizard there telling who would win and why

golem370
What ever Orion has little to no chance.

Diunic
Oh sorry! My excuses, now Juggernaut is above the 100.000 tons level invencible Kriptonian that withstand several nukes exploding right in his alien face.

soleran30
Originally posted by golem370
What ever Orion has little to no chance.

I could care less what the Wizard sayssmile Orion is the Dog of War a raging machine with a motherbox connected to the sourcewall and astroforce capable of making Juggernaut his bit**

juggernaut66666
do you know what the god force blast is ? Orion is the one who got 2 punch from doomsday and he said i can't stand up my legs are weakbig grinbig grinbig grin

Diunic
You're right Juggernaut would smash even Galactus and the LT.

soleran30
Yeah wow Doomsday is an oppenent the likes Juggernaught has never seen hell war hulk tossed him like a sissy and onslaught made him cry like a baby and D'spyre used his scythe to make him a crsipy bone clutter...........................

Orion Dog of war, motherbox enhanced, astroforce enabled pimp........poor juggernaught would be reduced to a pile of tears......or locked in space or dropped on the sun that would be fun for himsmile

juggernaut66666
what did d'spayre do?big grinbig grin

Diunic
Great soleran is right. Juggernaut is just too stupid.

soleran30
I meant the reaper doh..................

Anyway Juggernaut66666 even though you get wood everytime you think your juggernaut in the end Juggs would just be a pet to Orion................Oh wait nm Spiderman beat juggs also and juggs was stuck in cement for how long again.................oh yeah real bad ass.....

Diunic
HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAA
H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!

golem370
Juggernaut would win hands down 10/10

soleran30
Juggs wouldn't win even with his hands down (his own pants)

Stay away from the Juggernaut videos.......................I am telling you Orion has stood up to Darkseid for WEEKS! I could just see Juggs now.........................you cannot hurt me I am the Juggernaut Bit** oh no whats that ray OM bam gone.......................Orion is the MAN baby get used to it and anyway Classic juggernaut is DEAD there is only a sad sad weak Cain Marko pretending to be imposternaught.

juggernaut66666
juggernaut beat the hulk 2 times beat thor to unconsiusness KO'd the stranger with one hit ........

Diunic
Other great reply by soleran. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

soleran30
Derp Derp Derp yeah let me repeat myself he has stood up to Darkseid for weeks! The man's job is to pimpslap folks like Juggernaut around that would irritate Superman.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=366361&highlight=orion

Read that then change your Sig to a real SuperHero type like Orion!

Orion owns juggs puts him on a leash makes him fight people in DC like Mr Terrific and Blue Beetle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.