Batman and Nightwing vs. Elektra and DD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Anybody have a clue who would win this all out battle of martial arts?

batdude123
I personally think that batman and nightwing would win this one. With all of their gadgets and weapons in their arsenal, I don't see how they could lose.

batdude123
This isn't THAT bad of a thread, is it?

Tron
No, it's a good thread, and would be a good fight. I have to agree though, I think Batman and Nightwing have a slight advantage here.

batdude123
The only way I see DD and Elektra winning, is if Batman has a heart attack and that leaves Nightwing by himself to take them on.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by batdude123
The only way I see DD and Elektra winning, is if Batman has a heart attack and that leaves Nightwing by himself to take them on.

You greatly under estimate DD and Elektra's prowess.

soleran30
I think Electra uses her powers as a woman to thwart batman and they leave the battle leaving only nightwing and DD

Since NW is in his supersexy disco outfit and DD is in tight leather gear NW also uses his powers of peruasion to win this battle in a different kind of scene..................lol

No seriously NW and BM cuz they have a good bond and would never cheat on each other like DD and Elektrasmile

braz
batman and nightwing take this one...too much brains on one side w/ batman along w/ his martial arts prowess....gadgets ect. batman downs DD with a supersonic, and KO's him and nightwing holds off electra long enough for batman to come in and finish the job

batdude123
Yup, that would basically be how it would go.

jrodslam
What the f**k? I dont think sonics would be used in this fight really. Bats and Nightwong have the projectiles, but they would be prety futile. DD and elektra are trying to get in close due to lack of projectiles. Bats wouldnt risk using a sonic at close range. Its not like he knows DD has super hearing. Plus it would probably disrupt NW as well. Unless he fights with earplugs which i doubt. A sonic would be good to use at a distance where the one who throws it wouldnt be effected. This fight would be in close quarters and i think DD and Elektra can best Bats and Nightwing more times than not.

JOE NUNEZ
the dc team.

Marcus4600
jrodslam brought up a good point. Batman isn't stupid enough to use a sonic weapon at close range. This fight would be about fighting skill, and Electra and Daredevil take the cake in that category. Also, DD's radar sense gives him a huge advantage in fights, so I think that they would win the day this time.

I say 6/10 for DD and Electra.

batdude123
Elektra is a class 5 in fighting
Daredevil is a class 5 in fighting
Nightwing is a class 6 in fighting
Batman is a class 7 in fighting

I know that Daredevil has the whole radar thing, but Batman and Nightwing are better fighters plus they have extremely advanced technology. All Daredevil has is a billy-club and Elektra has sythes.

Crease
Compared to DD and Electra, Batman and Nightwing have worked together waaaay too long. They take this 7 out of 10.

Rewmac
Maybe Batman got more gadgets, but Elektra and DD are better combatants. They win. This match look even too me, but Elektra and DareDevil got this.

batdude123
I agree with Crease. They've got the whole teamwork thing and the weapons and the fighting skills. It really depends on DD for how the battle goes. Elektra could be taken out by either Batman or Nightwing.

Rewmac
DD and Elektra worked together a lot, even lovers....So much for teamwork stuff.

batdude123
I still have to go with Bruce and Dick.

Rewmac
The point here is Dick is a dick big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

batdude123
Originally posted by Rewmac
The point here is Dick is a dick big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

laughing

Rewmac
And DD isn't DareDevil big grin It's Doomsday big grin But if that's not enough then GodLike Rewmac Full Power will get them big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

batdude123
My bad. It's just that I thought if I put Daredevil as DD, and then put DD with the name "Elektra," people would figure it out.

Rewmac
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin It's just what would it be then big grinbig grinbig grin

jrodslam
Elektra is a class 5 in fighting
Daredevil is a class 5 in fighting
Nightwing is a class 6 in fighting
Batman is a class 7 in fighting

I know that Daredevil has the whole radar thing, but Batman and Nightwing are better fighters plus they have extremely advanced technology. All Daredevil has is a billy-club and Elektra has sythes.

Where did you get DC stats from? Last time i checked, there werent any. Are those your own opinions? Either way, Marvel stats discredit alot of characters and usually dont mean squat. Thats why many of us here on this forum dont go by them. DD should be 6 and higher. Especially considering how Wolverine gets a 7, and hardly ever shows it. DD shows it all the time. Same for Elektra. Daredevil's senses gives him an extra advantage over combatants and those who may be more skilled overall. Is nightwing more skilled than him? I doubt it, but who knows really cause i dont. Elektra is slightly more skilled than DD, so I think youre underestimated her a bit. I think she has a great chance of beating NW or stalemating Bats until DD comes to help.

PS: And because Daredevil came before Doomsday, he has more of the right to "DD" than anyone.big grin laughing

batdude123
I'm not underestimating Daredevil or Elektra. This would be a very long and hard fought battle. I think that in the end of a looooooong fight, NW and Batman would come out on top.

braz
Originally posted by jrodslam

is that YOUR own opinion? eek! cuz the last time i checked DDs a 5 and no higher...and ive heard from many people batmans a level 7 fighter, if he was compared to marvel ratings....and idunno about Nightwing i could care less, all he has to do is hold off electra until batman beats DD with a sonic, and downs electra either w/ stealth or gadgets ect. theres alot of ways

Wally West
Regarding the fighting skills rating, I believe Marvel says a 6 is a master of several forms of combat, and a 7 is a master of all forms of combat. So Nightwing would be a 6 and Batman most likely a 7.

jrodslam
Originally posted by braz
is that YOUR own opinion? eek! cuz the last time i checked DDs a 5 and no higher...and ive heard from many people batmans a level 7 fighter, if he was compared to marvel ratings....and idunno about Nightwing i could care less, all he has to do is hold off electra until batman beats DD with a sonic, and downs electra either w/ stealth or gadgets ect. theres alot of ways

Obviously its my own opinion. Although i base my opinion off his comics and what he does in them. The people who do the stats in Marvel obviously dont read much of the comics because if they did they know that Daredevil is at LEAST a 6 in fighting ability and a 3 in strength. Anyone who reads a good number of Daredevil comics would know that. I dont doubt that Batman would be a level 7 fighter in Marvel ranks, however that doesnt and wouldnt automatically put him over the edge to beat DD in h2h combat. That why stats dont mean much. And like i stated before, i highly doubt Bats would use a sonic in the area due to Nightwing being around. Plus he wouldnt know Daredevil has super hearing to even think about using it. Stealth wouldnt work on DD either. Sorry. erm

Superherovandal
seriously he has sonics that work only on people with superhearing. He used it on supes in Hush. He said and i quote "I won't be able to hear it but he and every dog in the area will have a splitting headache in the morning."

jrodslam
But the thing is that he wont know Daredevil has super hearing. Thus he wouldnt be using the "super" sonic.

Wally West
Originally posted by Superherovandal
seriously he has sonics that work only on people with superhearing. He used it on supes in Hush. He said and i quote "I won't be able to hear it but he and every dog in the area will have a splitting headache in the morning." And to prove he ain't lying:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/Ixion83/batsupes.jpg

But without prep time Batman and Nightwing wouldn't be aware of DareDevil's heightened senses. They'd have to figure it out midmatch, they are both famed for their detective skills so who knows, they would probably only need the smallest of indications about it and they'd be all over the potential weakness.

batdude123
Originally posted by Wally West
And to prove he ain't lying:

But without prep time Batman and Nightwing wouldn't be aware of DareDevil's heightened senses. They'd have to figure it out midmatch, they are both famed for their detective skills so who knows, they would probably only need the smallest of indications about it and they'd be all over the potential weakness.

Why were superman and batman fighting in that comic book?

Juntai
Why were superman and batman fighting in that comic book? Batman had to regulate for a moment. Make Superman remember he's a good guy.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Wally West
And to prove he ain't lying:

Well when Bats and DD tossed it up, Bats didnt figure it out until after the fight. They be to occupied in the match to figure that out. Its not like DD makes it noticeable.

braz
dont matter if stealth dont work on DD..i never said it would laughing i said it would work on electra and it would, no reason it wouldnt...and batmans pretty smart, i mean if bullseye in DD the movie could figure out he was blind and thus, vulnerable to loud soungs, by ringing the bell, then batman could figure it out too...hes the smartest comic character like...ever...and yea, it would bother nightwing and batman as well but not near as bad as it would on DD, it would probably rupture his eardrums whereas on batman and nightwing, it would just impair their hearing with minimal damage.

batdude123
Originally posted by braz
dont matter if stealth dont work on DD..i never said it would laughing i said it would work on electra and it would, no reason it wouldnt...and batmans pretty smart, i mean if bullseye in DD the movie could figure out he was blind and thus, vulnerable to loud soungs, by ringing the bell, then batman could figure it out too...hes the smartest comic character like...ever...and yea, it would bother nightwing and batman as well but not near as bad as it would on DD, it would probably rupture his eardrums whereas on batman and nightwing, it would just impair their hearing with minimal damage.

Braz has got a point!

Juntai
Batman doesn't need to find a third party object though, he carries sonic weapons on him.

jrodslam
Well along with Daredevil, Elektra was trained by stick and knows the ways of the Chaste. That includes a certain level of telekenesis as well as being able to sense others in the area. Sense the Chi or body movements. Beats me how they do it. erm either way the "stealth" may not work on her either. Now youre reaching and bringing Movies into this? First off, Daredevil was disturbed by gongs from a bell while in the comics, hes endured much worse such as choppers, cars and other things blowing up less than 10 feet from him. Batman is smart indeed but like i said in their first mixup, Bats didnt realize till much after the fight. With DD all in his face throwing punches and kicks, theres now way for him to figure it out then and there. Plus as smart as Batman is, he wouldnt risk throwing a sonic and have it effect Himself as well as Nightwing while hes fighting Elektra. Unless he just throws one and hope him and NW recover before DD and Elektra does. But i doubt hed take that risk.

Wally West
Personally I think I would give a slight majority to Batman and Nightwing. They have been fighting side by side for so many years, they are the perfect duo, not to long in to the fight they'd realise who to pair off with. Nightwing would square off with DareDevil while Batman took Elektra.

Nightwing and DareDevil are really, really even and I think DareDevil would eventually edge it after a very long battle because of his heightened senses, but Dick would hold him off long enough with the help of his gadgets and speed for Batman to put down Elektra. She is awesome and it wouldn't be easy, but Bats has proven himself time and time again that I think he would be the victor, then its the dynamic duo v DareDevil, and I can't see him winning it.

braz
exactly how many decibels are the sonics?? cuz if i remember correctly, in Hush, with supermans enhanced hearing, it was 1000 decibels which would kill a regular human in a matter of seconds

Juntai
Well along with Daredevil, Elektra was trained by stick and knows the ways of the Chaste. That includes a certain level of telekenesis as well as being able to sense others in the area. Sense the Chi or body movements. Beats me how they do it. erm either way the "stealth" may not work on her either. Now youre reaching and bringing Movies into this? First off, Daredevil was disturbed by gongs from a bell while in the comics, hes endured much worse such as choppers, cars and other things blowing up less than 10 feet from him. Batman is smart indeed but like i said in their first mixup, Bats didnt realize till much after the fight. With DD all in his face throwing punches and kicks, theres now way for him to figure it out then and there. Plus as smart as Batman is, he wouldnt risk throwing a sonic and have it effect Himself as well as Nightwing while hes fighting Elektra. Unless he just throws one and hope him and NW recover before DD and Elektra does. But i doubt hed take that risk. Acting like Batman is going to mess himself up now? lol. It never affected him before, obviously something he has protects himself from the ill affects. Likewise, Nightwing has worked with Batman a lot since he was a small child. I'm sure he'd understand the tactic and take precaution.

braz
^yea

jrodslam
Originally posted by Juntai
Acting like Batman is going to mess himself up now? lol. Please, it never affected him before, obviously something he has protects himself from the ill affects. Likewise, Nightwing has worked with Batman a lot since he was a small child. I'm sure he'd understand the tactic and take precaution.

I didnt know Batman usually wears something that would protect him from a sonic without prep. Either way, does Nightwing usually wear something that protects him from a sonic device? Neither of them know Daredevil has enhanced hearing. Youre sure Nightwing would understand the tactic and take precaution? Lol. Whats the tactic and precaution? "Ill throw a sonic 20 seconds into battle. You got your earplugs handy?"

Juntai
I didnt know Batman usually wears something that would protect him from a sonic without prep. Either way, does Nightwing usually wear something that protects him from a sonic device? Neither of them know Daredevil has enhanced hearing. Youre sure Nightwing would understand the tactic and take precaution? Lol. Whats the tactic and precaution? "Ill throw a sonic 20 seconds into battle. You got your earplugs handy?" Once he seen it produced, to move out of proximity maybe, for an example?
Whats with the cheesy imagination? lol. Either way, he should also have a way to counter it regardless...The sonics are part of Batman's primary suit. It's not a special thing he decided to grab to fight a specific villain. It's specified as part of his night to night artillery both in Guide to the Dark Knight and the Ultimate Training Manual.

Even Batman and his long dead Robin Jason Todd fight as fluid as water is. Able to read eachothers moves and react accordingly .
That's a huge advantage in a fight.
Having worked with your teammate nightly for over a decade.

jrodslam
Once he seen it produced, to move out of proximity maybe, for an example?
Whats with the cheesy imagination? lol. The sonics are part of Batman's primary suit. It's not a special thing he got. It's specified as part of his night to night artillery both in Guide to the Dark Knight and the Ultimate Training Manual.

Even Batman and his long dead Robin Jason Todd fight as fluid as water is. Able to read eachothers moves and react accordingly .
That's a huge advantage in a fight.
Having worked with your teammate nightly for over a decade.

Ahh cheesy imagination you say? So Nightwing who is fighting Elektra whos arguably better skilled than Daredevil, takes the time to notice Batman pulling a sonic to throw in the area and clears out of the way? While you have 2 opponents(one who can sense every movement before its done) who stand there in awe and get caught up in a sonic? Ok i get it now. Nightwing gets clear while DD and Elektra are dumfounded?erm

Juntai
Ahh cheesy imagination you say? So Nightwing who is fighting Elektra whos arguably better skilled than Daredevil, takes the time to notice Batman pulling a sonic to throw in the area and clears out of the way? While you have 2 opponents(one who can sense every movement before its done) who stand there in awe and get caught up in a sonic? Ok i get it now. Nightwing gets clear while DD and Elektra are dumfounded?erm I dunno, the sonic grenade wasn't my idea, I was just clarifying that this team is certainly capable of it without bumbling over themselves and falling prey to their own tactic like you were describing.

Batman and Nightwing don't fight like idiots.

They fight perfect together. That will get the them win, imo.

Nice to try and turn it on me though. wink

jrodslam
I dunno, the sonic grenade wasn't my idea, I was just clarifying that this team is certainly capable of it without bumbling over themselves and falling prey to their own tactic like you were describing.

Batman and Nightwing don't fight like idiots.

They fight perfect together. That will get the them win, imo.

Nice to try and turn it on me though. wink

No no Juntai. Im not saying at all that Bats or NW WONT throw a sonic. Im just saying that i dont think its likely that they will throw one.

I agree that Bats and NW dont fight like idiots, but neither do DD and Elektra. Plus DD would probably hear it before it goes off anyway and get clear as well. If Elektra is fighting NW and she see's NW jump clear of range suddenly, id assume shed follow.

I wasnt trying to turn anything on you buddy.big grin

Juntai
Certainly believable arguements on both sides of the ball.

I personally like the "Castling" tactic the other guy mentioned. Switching opponents.

My opinion is that Nightwing and Daredevil are pretty close to equals, Daredevil gets an edge because of supersenses, Dick gets it from a decade or so of training with the prince of darkness himself. They'd be much better paired up, especially given their acrobatics

And Bruce smashes Electra as soon as he feels like doing it. Then helps out Dick, who's certainly experienced enough to take Matt on, given he's been a hero since childhood, and he's in his prime years of fitness right now.

braz
ya know, this really IS a good fight, but IMO i just gotta say batman and nightwing on this one

jrodslam
Juntai, Daredevil was training as a child as well and has trained under Stick on and off for about a decade as well. You think Bats can beat Elektra easily? Hmm.

braz
^not easily, but yes why? much smarter, more weapons and gadgets and such, stealth(which i dont know would work due to enhanced ninja senses but w/e i read somewhere that batman has enhanced senses too through ninja training), much stronger, more advanced in martial arts, the power of fear

Juntai
Juntai, Daredevil was training as a child as well and has trained under Stick on and off for about a decade as well. You think Bats can beat Elektra easily? Hmm. But Stick isn't Batman and like I said, that's also part of their teamwork level.. And yes I do. If he can topple Batgirl in a few gestures when angry, he can certainly do it to Electra.

jrodslam
But Stick isn't Batman and like I said, that's also part of their teamwork level.. And yes I do. If he can topple Batgirl in a few gestures when angry, he can certainly do it to Electra.

Now how can i argue with that? sad

Juntai
Now how can i argue with that? sad Don't get me wrong its a close fight, that's just how I'd see it ending up most of the time. These 4 characters are very close combat-wise, each with their own quirks and advantages. I just see the relationship between Dick and Bruce, while in combat, being the biggest advantage anyone here wields.

batdude123
bump

badabing
Batman and Nightwing.

H. S. 6
Batman and Nightwing 8/10, aided greatly by their arsenal of weapons. wink

MrHeavySilence
Batman and Nightwing, definitely. DD is a non-factor in this.

srankmissingnin
It's an all out battle of the Martial Arts. I assume this means that Batman has no gear with him correct? Any way DD and Elektra win easily. Matt is almost as skilled as Batman, and physically (seeing has he is as strong as Bruce yet as fast and agile as Dick) he has him out classed. Elektra is bascily Lady Shiva with low level telepathy among other quasi mystical ninja abilities coupled with low level superhuman, speed and agility.

The Marvel team cleans house.

Draco69
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
It's an all out battle of the Martial Arts. I assume this means that Batman has no gear with him correct? Any way DD and Elektra win easily. Matt is almost as skilled as Batman, and physically (seeing has he is as strong as Bruce yet as fast and agile as Dick) he has him out classed. Elektra is bascily Lady Shiva with low level telepathy among other quasi mystical ninja abilities coupled with low level superhuman, speed and agility.

With all of their gadgets and weapons in their arsenal, I don't see how they could lose.

batdude123

No, I was just titling it to make it seem cool. Nightwing and Bruce both have their belts.

batdude123
Originally posted by Draco69

You beat me to it.

srankmissingnin
If Elektra was to be fighting Batman, his gagets might never even come into play. They fight would be so intense that there would never be a break in combat long enough for him to capitalize and take anything from his belt... and if he decided to just go for during melee Elektra would walk all over him (seeing as she is a superior fighter, faster and able to read his mind an predict his attacks to some degree.)

Daredevil and Elektra are superior fighters to Batman and Nightwing but with gagetz they likely get the majority... if only slightly.

batdude123
If Elektra was to be fighting Batman, his gagets might never even come into play. They fight would be so intense that there would never be a break in combat long enough for him to capitalize and take anything from his belt... and if he decided to just go for during melee Elektra would walk all over him (seeing as she is a superior fighter, faster and able to read his mind an predict his attacks to some degree.)

Daredevil and Elektra are superior fighters to Batman and Nightwing but with gagetz they likely get the majority... if only slightly.

Why the hell do you think that Elektra is the superior fighter? Imo, Batman is more skilled. Faster? That's debatable. Batman has got plenty of speed feats that easily put him within the peak human range. You are underestimating the fighting prowess of Bats and Nightwing. DD would win in a straight up fight, but only because of his senses. Bats could perhaps use his touch of death against Elektra. She can sense movements, but Batman's movement have been said to be so rapid and fluid that they are hard to read.

srankmissingnin
Why the hell do you think that Elektra is the superior fighter? Imo, Batman is more skilled. Faster? That's debatable. Batman has got plenty of speed feats that easily put him within the peak human range. You are underestimating the fighting prowess of Bats and Nightwing. DD would win in a straight up fight, but only because of his senses. Bats could perhaps use his touch of death against Elektra. She can sense movements, but Batman's movement have been said to be so rapid and fluid that they are hard to read.

Mind if I ask what your Elektra experiance is from? Because it seems out of date. Eletkra was peak human in speed and agility when she was a 14 year old compeating in the Olympics. Now she is easily low level superhuman. Why do I think Elektra is a better fighter? Because she is. In terms of skill she is prehaps the best human combatant in Marvel. Is she better then Batman? Yes, hell she is likely better then Captain America.

srankmissingnin
Elektra is in compeating for the number one spot in for skill in marvel, Batman? He doesnt even make the top five.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.