Fight Club vs Se7en

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rockycairns
Which did you think was a better film out of these two both are David Fincher classics but i thought that Fight Club was the better bescause it had a story which dragged you in wheareas Se7en got a little boring and also the performances in Fight Club were spectacular Brad Pitt and Edward Norton had fantastic chemistry wheareas Pitt didnt try hard enough in Se7en leaving the acting to the fantastic Morgan Freeman Brad Pitts performance as Tyler Durdan is his best yet

BackFire
Se7en, by miles.

MildPossession
I adore both films, but Fight Club comes out on top for me.

DarkWizard
This is tough, IMO.

Fight club is great. But to be completley honest, Se7en had the better surprise for me. Plus, the ending in Fight Club was really ****ed up.

Myth
Wow, two more of my favs. I love Fight Club a little bit more. I just find the movie a little more intense. But movies are great throughout though with fantastic endings.

MC_GG
Se7en was nothing more than a horror flick and it gets boring after a while because you know who the killer is. Fight Club is more interesting because it focuses more on the characters and how they develop.

Makedde
Se7en, seen this film twice, brilliant film. smile

Rapscallion
Se7en in one of the most overated films I've ever seen. Not bad, but overated. And the ending was predictable. After all the build up on the way to the final spot, it was hardly something that people would "study for years" to try to comprehend. It was an average horror flick with better actors than usual.

Fight club on the other hand is an intense look at the deepest inner workings of a young man's mind and his outlet of frustration being violence.

Definitely Fight Club.

DarkWizard
Originally posted by MC_GG
Se7en was nothing more than a horror flick and it gets boring after a while because you know who the killer is.

Well DUH! After watching fight club for the 2nd time, we know Brad is Tyler Durden! eek!

Myth
I'd classify Seven as a suspense thriller, not a horror film. And its the character that believes that he will be studied which he would be if that were to happen in real life. So that argument is pretty much worthless.

rockycairns
so it stands as

Fight Club - 6

Se7en - 4

Any more Se7en fans wanna even it up

ladygrim
Se7en i didnt like fiight club

Eis
Both excellent films but Fight Club tops it for me.
The characters were much more interesting than the characters in Se7en.

rockycairns
Fight Club - 8

Se7en - 5

Any more Se7en fans here to even up the score

omaga
fight club is twisted its great.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Eis
Both excellent films but Fight Club tops it for me.
The characters were much more interesting than the characters in Se7en.

My opinion as well.

deathgiggles
i would choose both cuase i love when ed shoots himself in fight club and i the fat dead guy in se7en although i would have enjoyed seeing gwens detached head even more. evil face smokin' Happy Dance

K.Diddy
Originally posted by BackFire
Se7en, by miles.

and miles

Solo
Se7en.

MetallicaT
i enjoyed fightclub more...i prolly would have liked Se7en more if my ****ing friend wouldn't have ruined the ending for me sad still a good movie though

DeVi| D0do
Se7en. But only just.

stears
Fight CLub, it changed my life

borrow Jack's quote. "after watching fight club, i started seeing things differently"

T.M
Fight Club for me.. again though as DeVi| D0do said only just.. I watched Se7en on DVD the other day an untill then I had forgot how much I loved it... But still IMO Fight Club is better.

BlackSunshine
I liked Fight Club alot but I LOVED Se7en

Wolfie
It's a hard choice but I think I'll have to go with Fight Club.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.