Myxptl vs Constantine w/ the spear of destiny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
ok so myxptl owned spectar pretty bad, n so did the wielder of the spear. how would these two face off against each other?

King_Mungi
Am I the only one who thought that shouldn't have happened?

leonheartmm
well maybe. spectar is after all just another angel that rebelled with lucifer and is now atoning for his sins by doing god's dirty work, hes not as powerful as many believe, he will never have anything even close to the entire {or even 1/10th the power of the presence}of the presence's power. the spear of destiny killed jesus, god's supposed sun.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by leonheartmm
well maybe. spectar is after all just another angel that rebelled with lucifer and is now atoning for his sins by doing god's dirty work, hes not as powerful as many believe, he will never have anything even close to the entire {or even 1/10th the power of the presence}of the presence's power. the spear of destiny killed jesus, god's supposed sun.
no yet again you prove you know nothing.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by thesilverspider
no yet again you prove you know nothing.

well then enlighten me with your BS again mr DICK. this is coming from wickipedia. not to mention my personal readings of vertigo and dc.

soleran30
its just that the power of the spear doesn't give them powers over an imp just aspects of god.....................ie spectre, fallen angels etc

thesilverspider
well then enlighten me with your BS again mr DICK. this is coming from wickipedia. not to mention my personal readings of vertigo and dc.
no again with your insults.............
First of all Spectre is in fact a part of god himself not a fallen angel.

and yes the Spectre is indeed that powerful ofcourse he has some bad showing everyone has a few now and there.Spectre is still top dawg in DC
Spectre has gone up against the spear of destiny before I believe when Hitler had it.
Not to sure what effect the spear would have on mxy though.....

Mider
meh i thought spectre got owned only cause he was trapped in an area were if he escaped he would hurt the universe that doesnt mean he was out powered only out smarted, anyway this thread is to do with constantine and the spear of destiny vs mr m we know constantine wins.

leonheartmm
spectre is the top dog in DC eek! , now u crack me up. hes not even close to micheal/lucifer power level. he was handed his ass by both parallex and the spear of destiny. in wickipedie hes stated to be an angel that participated in lucifer's rebellion and then asked forgiveness from god and works as his wraith. either way he is NOT part of god. he was lookin around for god when god vanished from the cycle of eternity and when he asked lucifer lucifer told him to buzz off n not block the sun's rays which he obediently did. he was also powerless to stop god's wanting to destroy the world provin that he had a different say than god and is not partof god. the spectar onlygets his POWER from god, just like almost everythin else other than the brothers and TGEB. the spectar needs a host to exist. its NOT PART OF GOD.

Mider
the specter's origins are not clear last time i checked so how do you know if he is or not? just because he went against the presance that one time didnt mean he always did the spectre has a personality and thus can be corrupted, but yeah i dont think he's stronger then the brothers thats just me, anyway why do you call the presance God he's just a comic book character made by some guy in an office if he was a god he's a pretty weak one since he cant do anything beyond the comic universe.

thesilverspider
spectre is the top dog in DC eek! , now u crack me up. hes not even close to micheal/lucifer power level. he was handed his ass by both parallex and the spear of destiny. in wickipedie hes stated to be an angel that participated in lucifer's rebellion and then asked forgiveness from god and works as his wraith. either way he is NOT part of god. he was lookin around for god when god vanished from the cycle of eternity and when he asked lucifer lucifer told him to buzz off n not block the sun's rays which he obediently did. he was also powerless to stop god's wanting to destroy the world provin that he had a different say than god and is not partof god. the spectar onlygets his POWER from god, just like almost everythin else other than the brothers and TGEB. the spectar needs a host to exist. its NOT PART OF GOD.

no and yet again you prove that you have no knowledge on the matter.Spectre does indeed rival lucifer and micheal in power it has been proven before.Micheal has begged the Spectre for help in the past.

Oh Spectre is indeed a part of god he is the logoz........

And where the hell do you get this crap about spectre needing a host to exist again an ignorant post by yours truely.Spectre has been host-less for about a whole year just recently he got a new host.

Please Wiki is not always right ok now go play........

stick out tongue

thesilverspider

soleran30
no and yet again you prove that you have no knowledge on the matter.Spectre does indeed rival lucifer and micheal in power it has been proven before.Micheal has begged the Spectre for help in the past.

I have begged my sister for help in the past but rest assured I am far FAR more powerfulsmile

Asking for assitance doesn't equate to equality in power............asking for help doesn't mean spectre is on par with Michael.

leonheartmm
pathetic baseless oppinions of a delusioned debater. spectre is NOTHING compared to micheal and lucifer. he lost to parallex for heaven's sake. stop bein a fanboy.

thesilverspider
pathetic baseless oppinions of a delusioned debater. spectre is NOTHING compared to micheal and lucifer. he lost to parallex for heaven's sake. stop bein a fanboy.
If you only knew........

thesilverspider
Originally posted by soleran30
I have begged my sister for help in the past but rest assured I am far FAR more powerfulsmile

Asking for assitance doesn't equate to equality in power............asking for help doesn't mean spectre is on par with Michael.
........ confused Micheal asked help for a task that he couldn't accomplish himself understand...............

soleran30
........ confused Micheal asked help for a task that he couldn't accomplish himself understand...............

Oh I do understand and I could have done a great many of the things I have asked for help with it still doesn't mean = in power just you can provide a service I couldn't do at that time.

leonheartmm
micheal and lucifer CREATED the angels stupid spider dude. the spectre included.

leonheartmm
and no, micheal and lucifer use other PAWNS because it is not their STYLE to always get involved in lower matters, its DEFINATELY not because they CANT do it, its just like the presence, the god dam thing can kill any1 who opposed it personally but itd rather use lower gods angels, spectar etc to do the job, it gives a HIGH AND MIGHTY, powerful touch to the novel, n thas what vertigo is great at, the psychological aspect of things.

Maestro
Fully powered spectre > Myxptl

This was even shown when he sent him back to his own dimension with a movement of his hand, in the miniseries where spectre was taking out all those magic beings, forgot the arc now.

The spectre that lost was in his jobber mode i.e. wasn't being supported by the presence for a brief period.

Not too sure about spear of destiny, thats my 2 cents on it cool

Superherovandal
actually Spectre is a part of the DCU's god. Hal figured that out. It was retconned into that. u know that certain characters' origins are suseptible to retcons.

kevdude
The Spectre is NOT a part of God, The Word is a part of the Creator and The Spectre is connect to The Logos aka The Word. The Spectre is its wrath, but still is its own being. He was recreated by The Presence to serve like this because Eclipso was more into revenge. Never lost to Parallax or Mr. Mxy..

Constantine w/Spear should win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.