(classic)X-MEN VS. THOR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
THOR THE THUNDER GOD VS THESE X-MEN 1. CYCLOPS 2. WOLVERINE 3. ICEMAN 4.ANGEL 5. BEAST 6. NIGHTCRAWLER 7. COLOSUS NOT ULTIMATES BUT CLASSIC X-MEN,ALSO CLASSIC THOR. WHO WINS?

thesilverspider
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
THOR THE THUNDER GOD VS THESE X-MEN 1. CYCLOPS 2. WOLVERINE 3. ICEMAN 4.ANGEL 5. BEAST 6. NIGHTCRAWLER 7. COLOSUS NOT ULTIMATES BUT CLASSIC X-MEN,ALSO CLASSIC THOR. WHO WINS?
If their all just classic incarnations then Thor kills them all.If it's omega Iceman then Thor gets killed.

JOE NUNEZ
STICK WITH THE THREAD BRANIAC.

Black Adam
STICK WITH THE THREAD BRANIAC.

He did

Thor kills them all

TheKahn
Originally posted by Black Adam
He did

Thor kills them all

bash yes

leonidas
they are crushed.

King_Mungi
Yeah thread says classic X-Men so no omega Iceman, which means.... Thor wins.

ExtraMision5555
THOR WINS I GUESS

Black Adam
Originally posted by leonidas
they are crushed.

Aye verily .

JOE NUNEZ
SHOULD I ADD JEAN,AND ROUGE

TheKahn
SHOULD I ADD JEAN,AND ROUGE

If you want to increase the body count...

leonidas
Originally posted by TheKahn
If you want to increase the body count...

laughing laughing

JOE NUNEZ
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

JOE NUNEZ
THEKAHN IS A FUNNY GUY.

Wally West
Does someone want to tell me how Omega Iceman beats classic Thor?

JOE NUNEZ
OK LETS ADD OMEGA ICEMAN,AND ULTIMATES COLOSUS

TheKahn
OK LETS ADD OMEGA ICEMAN,AND ULTIMATES COLOSUS

That should do it. yes

*waits for Blair Wind to come and explain why you don't mess with omega Iceman* whistle

batdude123
Omega Iceman is almost God-like. By himself he'd lose to Thor, but just barely. Add in all of the other characters, then Thor would go down big time.

ExtraMision5555
Omega iceman is near the level of phoenix i believe

does anyone know, would human torch qualify as having omega potential? or is he dq'ed because hes not technically a mutant?

phillipan
Torch isnt a mutant so no he isnt qualified as an omega, even if he was i doubt he would be.

The reason Iceman (Prime) would most likely sway the fight is because thor cant stop all his molecules from being completely sapped of motion.

Tshern
What would happen if Nightcrawler teleported Thor's head away? Yeah, of course that's not what would happen in comics on account of CIS, but in real life that would be a possibility, would it not?

wannabe
Originally posted by Tshern
What would happen if Nightcrawler teleported Thor's head away? Yeah, of course that's not what would happen in comics on account of CIS, but in real life that would be a possibility, would it not? The stronger the atoms of a substance are connected, the more difficult it is for Nightcrawler to separate them from each other. Teleporting Magnus arm away almost knocked him out and when classic Rouge performed the same stunt with Kurt's powers on Nimrod, she thought, that it would have been too much for her if it were not for her own toughness and that of Colossus (whom she had also absorbed at that time).
Since were talking of Thor, the fu**ing GOD of Thunder and his head, i assume Kurt will certainly not be strong enough to perform the mentioned stunt.
Classic X-Men would most certainly go down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.