The Hulk Vs. King Kong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
RUMBLE IN THE JUNGLE.

juggernaut66666
hulk smash big ape

OMNIKINETIC
the hulk would wipe his AZZ with king kong...duh

JOE NUNEZ
HEY LETS KEEP IT CLEAN

batdude123
Sorry, but that wouldn't be the case. Although Hulk has the potential to be stronger than Kong, the fight wouldn't last long enough for him to get that mad. All Kong would have to do is step on him, and if Hulk somehow miraculously picks up Kong's foot off of him, then Kong would pick Hulk up and throw him five miles!

JOE NUNEZ
WHAT! YOUR CRAZY.

JOE NUNEZ
KONG, GOT SHOT AND DIED FROM A FALL,SHOTS DO NOTHING TO THE HULK AND HES SURVIVED A FALL FROM SPACE.

batdude123
Are we talking about Kong from the cartoon series or the Kong from the movies, because there is a huge difference. And besides Kong starts out a heck of a lot stronger than Hulk!

JOE NUNEZ
DOES IT REALLY MATTER WHICH KONG,HULK WOULD BREAK HIS JAW AND STRANGEL HIM.

OMNIKINETIC
IT DOESNT MATTER WHICH KONG...KING KONG, DONKEY KONG, THEY ALL WILL FALL LIKE LIGHTNING WHEN FACING THE HULK...

batdude123
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
DOES IT REALLY MATTER WHICH KONG,HULK WOULD BREAK HIS JAW AND STRANGEL HIM.

If you are that one-sided, than why the heck did you make this thread? And besides, would you be so kind as to tell me exactly how the Hulk would manhandle Kong?

soleran30
Originally posted by batdude123
If you are that one-sided, than why the heck did you make this thread? And besides, would you be so kind as to tell me exactly how the Hulk would manhandle Kong?

Well first he would grab his............anyway Kong is an oversized Monkey.......................Hulk is RAGE baby can you feel that yeah its Hulks rage for a big monkey

seriously who doesn't get angry at monkies have you seen what they throw at the zoo.

batdude123
Originally posted by soleran30
Well first he would grab his............anyway Kong is an oversized Monkey.......................Hulk is RAGE baby can you feel that yeah its Hulks rage for a big monkey

seriously who doesn't get angry at monkies have you seen what they throw at the zoo.

laughing

Horrificus
Kong is a God that never actually called upon his true power during the film. And, in reality, the true cause of his death was a "Broken Heart".

Otherwise, he would call down his Monkey God-Power, and dismember the Green Goliath in a fit of Glowing, Holy, Primate Glory!

How's that?

soleran30
Originally posted by Horrificus
Glowing, Holy, Primate Glory!

How's that?

IS that what you call it ........................I mean the stuff they throw at you in the zoo?

Hulk has bashed a thunder god and an ocean prince what in the glowing holy primate glory is a monkey gonna do throw glowing, holy, primate glory on him or bananas your pick

Horrificus
I just figured Kong needed a little support. What can I say?...

You have to admit, "Primate Glory" was pretty cool. Hehe.

batdude123
Hulk is a fantastic character. One of the strongest in the Marvel U., but you guys are blowing it way out of proportion! Kong would smash his a$$!

Horrificus
I don't like Hulk. But, the facts are the facts.
And, unfortunately, they have made him into a character that can't even be hurt by anything other than super-cosmic powered, most powerful God-like strength, yada, yada, yada.

It's basically like Kong fighting a 1000lb living diamond. It sucks.

ExtraMision5555
what are you guys talking about king kong has allraeady fought hulk in king kong in the yet unreleased dvd one fo the extras is kk vs hulk its a good fite hulk ends up spiked on the empire state building too bad

FG725
KONG, GOT SHOT AND DIED FROM A FALL,SHOTS DO NOTHING TO THE HULK AND HES SURVIVED A FALL FROM SPACE.
so if it's no comparison why the heck did you make this thread

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by FG725
so if it's no comparison why the heck did you make this thread

the pic on your sig is raw

JOE NUNEZ
IM DOING A STUDY to see if theirs anyone who would argue for kong.

manjaro
i kong, im sorry but hulk is going down, the only thing he would have to fall back on is his healing factor, cuz you gotta remember that all the big weights hulk ever lifted never provided any resisting force,(other than ggravity) they just stood there waiting to be lifted, so when kong starts wailing on him with those big monkey paws he'll be battered all over the place. besides kong was taking shots from high caliber bullets that would turn a human being into a freaking can of paint, and he was still pressing on, plus you gotta give credit that he was just there asa a sitting duck

hulk is strong dont get me wrong, but he's usless against beings who can put up a good fight.. all the beings he's ever fought were eiter not strong enuff or thought too much of themselves and underestimated him, but still fought with calm intellect in mind, like abomination, who for all his fights with the hulk never lost his temper and foolishly always contiue to taunt him,.....which makes him angrier...kong wont afford him that luxury, what you'll have is two super strong beasts going off basic instincts, one with the ability to get stronger over time, but come one dudes, kong went up against mu.litpe T-rex's and ripped thier freaking heads off man, thats gotta count for somthin

JOE NUNEZ
hulk can smash multiple t-rexes as well

ExtraMision5555
on a real note, if kong kills hulk withinn the first few minutes he wins (obviously), anything past that and hulk would trash kong

JOE NUNEZ
i dont see kong lifting hundreds of tons.

soleran30
i dont see kong lifting hundreds of tons.

However I do see kong lifting hundreds of bananas sheesh how much does he have to eat lol

Kong's monky poop fling'ing days are over once Hulk smash's in that gorilla's chest.

JOE NUNEZ
exactly

manjaro
hulk can smash multiple t-rexes as well

yeah well at least we have seen kong do it laughing im sorry but i still give my boy king a chance cuz that movie made me cry man....doesnt that mean anyhting to you heartless bastards laughing

Sixth_Winged
Hulk smash puny Giant ape

soleran30
I means that after the hulk does him in there will be one less MASSIVE poop throwing monkey outta humanity's waysmile

TheKahn
Looking at the Hulk respect thread I noticed at least six different instances of him surviving nuclear blasts at ground zero. I don't beleive that anything Kong can do will hurt Hulk. no

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by manjaro
i kong, im sorry but hulk is going down, the only thing he would have to fall back on is his healing factor, cuz you gotta remember that all the big weights hulk ever lifted never provided any resisting force,(other than ggravity) they just stood there waiting to be lifted, so when kong starts wailing on him with those big monkey paws he'll be battered all over the place. besides kong was taking shots from high caliber bullets that would turn a human being into a freaking can of paint, and he was still pressing on, plus you gotta give credit that he was just there asa a sitting duck

hulk is strong dont get me wrong, but he's usless against beings who can put up a good fight.. all the beings he's ever fought were eiter not strong enuff or thought too much of themselves and underestimated him, but still fought with calm intellect in mind, like abomination, who for all his fights with the hulk never lost his temper and foolishly always contiue to taunt him,.....which makes him angrier...kong wont afford him that luxury, what you'll have is two super strong beasts going off basic instincts, one with the ability to get stronger over time, but come one dudes, kong went up against mu.litpe T-rex's and ripped thier freaking heads off man, thats gotta count for somthin

Dude, Hulk held out an entire mountain range and punched an asteriod twice the size of a planet and shattered it.

soleran30
Originally posted by TheKahn
Looking at the Hulk respect thread I noticed at least six different instances of him surviving nuclear blasts at ground zero. I don't beleive that anything Kong can do will hurt Hulk. no

Except throw monkey POOP that will just enrage the hulk! laughing

Diunic
Hulk wins of course as everybody know, and he wins fast.

batdude123
COMPLETE BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FG725
um..yeah he can if he takes him out fast then he will total hulk. Hulk isnt that badass at first kong will have to throw him into something and knock him out it's the only way for victory. you dont have to kill to count as a win

TheKahn
All Kong can do is inflct physical damaga which really isn't that impressive by comic standards. I mean from the movie I wouldn't even rate him above the 20 ton range (if that, a T Rex only weighs about 7 tons). While Hulk is in the 100 ton range at his base level.

Plus the Hulk can heal from almost nothing more than a skeleton. Kong would be dead in a second. The first time the Hulk punches him, someting in Kong's body is going to break.
http://img130.exs.cx/img130/3038/Healing.jpg

JOE NUNEZ
dont argue with kong fan boys ,their the worst kind of fan boy.

batdude123
All Kong can do is inflct physical damaga which really isn't that impressive by comic standards. I mean from the movie I wouldn't even rate him above the 20 ton range (if that, a T Rex only weighs about 7 tons). While Hulk is in the 100 ton range at his base level.

Plus the Hulk can heal from almost nothing more than a skeleton. Kong would be dead in a second. The first time the Hulk punches him, someting in Kong's body is going to break.
http://img130.exs.cx/img130/3038/Healing.jpg

What in the hell are you talking about? Kong a 20 class range? That's the funniest thing I've ever seen on KMC! If Kong was a class 20, then Hulk is freakin' class 2!

TheKahn
What in the hell are you talking about? Kong a 20 class range? That's the funniest thing I've ever seen on KMC! If Kong was a class 20, then Hulk is freakin' class 2!

doh

TheKahn

What feat has Kong done to prove he is above (a generously granted) 20 ton rank? confused Knock around a few animals that do not even weight half that much?

Hulk has lifted entire islands before and Reed Richards (the requisite scientific genius of the Marvel universe) has said that the Hulk's strength is "incalculable". Again, I advise looking at the Hulk respect thread. I don't see how anybody could look at it and still think a large ape is stonger than the Hulk What the f**k?

JOE NUNEZ
and you still argue with kong fan boys,so sad no

JOE NUNEZ
everyone knows the hulk would smash kong. reading

TheKahn
everyone knows the hulk would smash kong. reading

meh...its fun to hear their method of reasoning sometimes. The pathology behind it interests me (that or I'm just a masochist). wink

batdude123
GOD!!!!!!!!!! The Incredible Hulk these days! Next thing you know, Marvel is going to make him control the freakin' universe! Why couldn't Marvel just stick with the Grey Hulk? That was unbelievable as it is, but now with savage Hulk and War Hulk and Banerless Hulk etc. It's rediculous! It never ends with Marvel!

JOE NUNEZ
ladies and gentlemen batdude123 is an official marvel hater.

JOE NUNEZ
thats his weakness.

batdude123
Are you kidding me?! I love Marvel! Don't judge before you know. As a matter of fact I have more Marvel comics than DC. I just think that Hulk has gotten out of hand over the past couple years! I never said that I didn't like Marvel at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOE NUNEZ
seen the bat/cap thread your a marvel hater and you didnt even know that cap was a class 5

batdude123
I FREAKIN' OWN SO MANY MARVEL ENCYCLOPEDIAS!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO ROOM TO TALK WHAT SO EVER! CAPTAIN AMERICA IS "PEAK HUMAN PHYSICAL CONDITION" DON'T EVEN ARGUE WITH ME ABOUT IT!!!!!!!

JOE NUNEZ
http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Captain_America_%28Steve_Rogers%29

JOE NUNEZ
ROOKIE

batdude123
Why don't you go to an actual comic book store and pick up some marvel encyclopedias, then I'll listen to what you have to say. Quit relying on bogus BS websites!

batdude123
SENIOR!

Diunic
Kong against Hulk. Poor little biggie monkey!!!!

Marcus4600
Stop fighting. Kong wouldn't win this one. Hulk is nuts when it comes to strength. The only people than can take him easy are Namor, Thor, Sentry, and Iron Man if he overloads his suit. Hulk is gonna beat the crap out of Kong. Kong will hit him first, and Hulk would go into a wall, and say "Monkey dead." If it were Ultimate Hulk, he would say, "After I'm done with you, I'm having sex with your woman."

Diunic
Namor is not Hulk's level. I never heard that before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.