Juggernaut Vs Godzilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
CAN GODZILLA STOP JUGGS.

juggernaut66666
juggernaut allows godzilla to eat him then he makes some mass inside him

batdude123
I know that Juggernaut 66666 won't like this, but I think that Godzilla would mop the floor with Juggernaut. Godzilla wields too much power for Juggernaut to cope with.

soleran30
LOL Godzilla the SuperUltraMega Godzilla had a ridiculuos healing factor and nuclear breathe! Seriously folks not just bad breathe but nuclear breathe......................

Godzilla will swallow him and poop out a cyttorak crystal.

batdude123
I KNOW! Aren't his powers rediculous!?

juggernaut66666
juggernaut Ko'd the stranger with 1 hit hit who is about 50 meters tall and he is a very powerfull cosmic being so godzilla is not a challenge

AJ4LIFE
supes would be harder, jug is slow and not as strong as supes, he brethes thermo breath on him and stamps on him

samishe
Juggs allowes Godzilla to it him and than just walks through Godzilla's stomach.

juggernaut66666
he can easily pick up godzilla and throw him he is not more than 100 or 200 tons

samishe
And no thermo breath can stop Juggernaut.

AJ4LIFE
yeah right, his thermo breath is so powerful it made a monster blow up, he is extremly strong as well

juggernaut66666
juggernaut took a god force blast with out even saying awww galactus took a god force blast he was fleeing for his life

samishe
You now AJ even nuke can't destroy Juggernaut.

Mider
sorry i know its a dumb question but i have to ask is this the comic godzilla or movie?

samishe
Well this is comix forum so i think comic godzilla.

AJ4LIFE
if its comic zilla ill say...zilla anyway, but if it was latest movie then deffently zilla, i should be getting all issues of zilla today or next saturday,

AJ4LIFE
Originally posted by samishe
You now AJ even nuke can't destroy Juggernaut.

wat do u mean sam

Mider
he's saying nothing can kill juggernaut, not even an odin force blast or even galactus.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Mider
he's saying nothing can kill juggernaut, not even an odin force blast or even galactus.

But Galactus would be able to vaporize Juggernaut into nothingness.

Mider
um no he cant they have met nothing happend to juggs i believe

samishe
Originally posted by Mider

Yeah thats what i ment AJ.

AJ4LIFE
ok

soleran30
Once again let me say Godzilla has a ridiculious healing factor so as irritating as Juggs might get Godzilla still cooks him eats him and poops out his cytorrak crystal! BAM baby

juggernaut66666
no he wont

AJ4LIFE
yes he will

juggernaut66666
godzilla can't hurt him i know it is hard to understand it will be hard for me to understand also if my brain size would match yours

samishe
Guys, try to understand that Juggernaut couldn't be physically hurt.
So eating him wouldn't do him any harm either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.