Scarlet With W/ Chaos Wave

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mrichardson45
What is the Chaos wave, and where can I find a BIO on this.

I saw someone put her above the Living Tri with the chaos wave.
Did someone make this up??

guy222
LT>Wanda

Xplosive
She is among most powerful ever in Marvel Universe, but LT>Wanda.

guy222
How does MJJ/WCP or Jaime Braddock fare against Wanda

Xplosive
Originally posted by guy222
How does MJJ/WCP or Jaime Braddock fare against Wanda

Well, I can tell you how would knowledgeable Mr Master said. Wanda is above them, but I disagree about WPOTC.

Mkraan Crystal looks to be nexus of all realities on Omniversal range. Although it doesn't have the feats, it was mentioned on panel, also in bios.
Also Mr. Master said it's possible to be nexus of all realities.

Absorbing energy of M'Kraan Crystal, you become Phoenix, as mentioned in What If? of Vulcan. But the comic has to come out yet, to see it, but it says ''what would have happened if Vulcan had absorbed the energies of the M'Kraan Crystal and become Phoenix, unlimited rage with unlimited power.''

Jean has stated that the White Hot Room exists on another plane of existence beyond everything.

So due to that, Phoenix=M'Kraan, that would mean that Phoenix is the nexus of all realities.

guy222
I respect Mr. M's views

I think Jaime defeats Wanda

Xplosive
Originally posted by guy222
I respect Mr. M's views

I think Jaime defeats Wanda

Me to.

I think Wanda would defeat Jamie.

Chaos Wave was generated by Scarlet Witch and was affecting on
Omniversal level.

Anyway, MJJ, Jamie, Wanda and WPOTC are at the top of the food chain in my opinion.

guy222
Agreed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.