Captain America vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
Captain America vs. Batman..........w/ a twist

Batman has Captain America's shield and other standard equipment
Captain America has Batman's utility belt and other standard equipment

both have been given a day for practicing their new equipment but they don't have prep allowed other than that.(if ca's ulities are limited like gas and used it for practice, it would be fully supplied with the same starting amount before the fights stars)

JOE NUNEZ
eventually they would team up against some greater threat

Sixth_Winged
they're not allowed to big grin

NoFate007
Batman. He'd be able to block the batarangs with the shield, which you know Caps would go for first seeing as its close to his old weapon. By that time, Bruce has already gotten up close enough to beat the crap out of him.

JOE NUNEZ
bruce beat up cap laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud your funny.

JOE NUNEZ
cap steave rogers is a class 5

batdude123
And, like I said before, Wolverine is now a class 1000. laughing

batdude123
C'MON, CAPTAIN AMERICA, A CLASS 5! GIVE ME A BREAK! NOTHING ABOUT CAPTAIN AMERICA IS SUPERHUMAN! HE IS AT PEAK HUMAN CONDITION AT BEST!

JOE NUNEZ
dude look at the marvel data base project captain america strengh level.

Marcus4600
Cap's gonna take this one. One day of practice isn't enough to master a shield, but Cap was a soldier. Batman's equipment wouldn't be hard for him to master. He has the advantage here.

braz
dude, captain americas only absolute peak human with the soldier serum and his training....and batman given caps shield witht the way he throws those batarangs, batman decapitates him in one throw stick out tongue

JOE NUNEZ
http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Captain_America_%28Steve_Rogers%29

JOE NUNEZ
http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Captain_America_%28Steve_Rogers%29

JOE NUNEZ
look under strengh level

JOE NUNEZ
hey what happen to batdude123,dont worry its ok if you didnt know.

batdude123
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
dude look at the marvel data base project captain america strengh level.

Hey, I've got two brand new Marvel Encyclopedias that state that Captain America is peak physical human condition. He is not super human. What did he do, get his hands on five more gallons of the super soldier serum? C'MON!

Sixth_Winged
dude, what do you need 2 copies for? confused

JOE NUNEZ
hey im not saying hes a class 5 marvel is.

FG725
hey what happen to batdude123,dont worry its ok if you didnt know.
don't be an ass man. OMFG he hasnt posted in awhile maybe it's because he doesnt wanna listen you being so smug i mean seriously people can only tolerate so much of people being rude and smug maybe something to think about. And what is the setting

batdude123
THANK YOU FG725!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

batdude123
And by the way, Im not saying he's peak physical human strenght, Marvel is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stick out tongue

JOE NUNEZ
its called stating the facts, evidence to the table for all who think batman could defeat captain america.

JOE NUNEZ
their also saying hes alot closer to class 5

JOE NUNEZ
show me somewhere were it says batman is a class 5

JOE NUNEZ
hey bats go get your boy friend to fight your battles

soleran30
Cap 4 the win! he uses a bunch of batgas on batman lets watch a shield block thatsmile

batdude123
hey bats go get your boy friend to fight your battles

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good One! Batman is not only a better fighter than Cap (Not by much but a little) but he is much smarter than him. After a few minutes of fighting and testing Cap out, Batman would know how to defeat him and go in for the winning blow! END OF STORY!!!!!!!!

JOE NUNEZ
sorry but I dont understand how seeing how cap is a class 5

JOE NUNEZ
that means he could lift 10,000 pounds

FG725
They are both equal it would either be a stalemate or a very close battle. Batman can block alot with the shield and if im not mistaken his cape has like shit it can do like block fire and crap why not gas bombs.
But on the other hand Cap can take the lead and if he somehow manages to bypass bats shield then he could throw a batarang or something at him i guess this would be much easier to predict if i had a setting to work with

JOE NUNEZ
wait they are not equal in strengh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

batdude123
that means he could lift 10,000 pounds

Would you cut out this class 5 business with Captain America? In absolutely NO comic book does it portry that Cap can lift that amount of weight. I have absolutely no idea how you got that idea. And I'm not stupid, I know how much 5 tons is!

JOE NUNEZ
did you read the marvel data base project thing it states exactly in what comics hes performed those feats,ooooooo i forgot you cant read.

JOE NUNEZ
its right there under strengh class 55555555555555555 what exactly dont you understand about it.

DarkWizard
Please stop Joe. You have no right to abuse a member, or his/her opinion.

JOE NUNEZ
if you want i could give you the web site again,and again,and again till we both turn old but what good would that do YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!

JOE NUNEZ
YOUR RIGHT DARKWIZARD ITS JUST THAT IVE HAD A RUFF DAY TODAY,I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE TO ANYONE I HAVE OFFENDED TODAY.

batdude123
Listen, what exactly don't you get about me having a bunch of different marvel encyclopedias that state that he is peak physical condition. I don't care what stupid website you throw at me, it's bogus!!!!!!!

JOE NUNEZ
THATS A MARVEL WEBSITE MY FRIEND,HAVE A NICE DAY YOU ARE MY BROTHER EVEN THOU WE DISAGREE, WE HAVE THAT RIGHT AS AMERICANS.........O BY THE WAY CAP IS A CLASS 5

batdude123
I agree completely, that's why I love America..............................................HE'S PEAK PHYSICAL HUMAN CONDITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOE NUNEZ
HEY Y DONT U DRESS UP LIKE BATS AND ILL DRESS UP LIKE CAP AND WE FIGHT THE WINNER WOULD BE CONSIDERED THE WINNER IN THE COMICS THREAD.

batdude123
SOUNDS GOOD TO ME.

JOE NUNEZ
ARE YOU THREATING ME?

batdude123
Dude, but seriously, he might be a class 5 but since when? I wasn't lying when I said that my marvel encyclopedias said that he was peak physical human condition. Is this current Cap? Ultimate or 616?

JOE NUNEZ
I know i have all those marvel universes ,as all the whos whos from all years and in all my marvel universes it says cap can lift/press 800 pounds with supreme effort,im guessing like spidey that went from a class 10 to a class 15 ,they must have done the same to cap from 800 pounds to class 5 but it seems like a big boost.

JOE NUNEZ
it has to be ultimate,after all he took a beating from hulk,and lived.

JOE NUNEZ
strengh isnt everything us agent is class 10 and he always loses to cap.

EkinEku
batman would handle him I'm sure he knows how to avoid his own weaponry & how to use it against someone who has it in their possession + the shield factor, he's taking it.

Paola
I'm sure there's a thread on this already.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.