Juggernaut/hulk Vs King Kong/godzilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExtraMision5555
JUST FOR YOU NUNEZ wink

WHO WOULD WIN?
TAKES PLACE ON MARS 400 YEARS IN THE FUTURE WHEN VAST CITIES HAVE BEEN DEVELOPED AND INSECTS HAVE REPLACED HUMANS

ExtraMision5555
HURRY AND DEBATE THIS THREAD IS DOOMED

samishe
Now that's more like it.

ExtraMision5555
rofl^

samishe
I'll start then. Godzilla/kong team wins easilly.
I said that only because i want Hulk and Juggs fans to participate in discussion.

juggernaut66666
1 team wins with easebig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

ExtraMision5555
INSECTS DONT LIKE HULK/JUGGS AND ARE PRONE TO INTERFERE RANDOMLY. KONG/GODZILLA WIN THIS ONE EASY.
SPEAK UP JUGGS FANS, AND HULK FANS, AND IN THE SPIRIT OF NUNEZ, DO NOT RELEASE THE SHIFT KEY OR LEAVE CAPSLOCK ACTIAVETED

samishe
Couldn't Hulk throw Kong from Mars to Jupiter?

ExtraMision5555
MAYBE, AND THIS COULD CHANGE THINGS AS THE BATTLE MIGHT SHIFT TO THE SURFACE OF GANYMEDE

AJ4LIFE
i am a fan of all of them and i cant choose

ExtraMision5555
THEY MAY TURN ON EACH OTHER SOME OF THE INSECTS ON MARS HAVE SINGERS THAT CONFUSE THIER VICTIMS/PREY

juggernaut66666
this thread is patheticbig grinbig grinbig grin

ExtraMision5555
IF PATHETIC MEANS AMAZING

AJ4LIFE
im sorry jugg666 but some of the thras u done have been pathetic so u cant judge

juggernaut66666
Nope pathetic means futile

juggernaut66666
like which thread?

ExtraMision5555
LOL
ARE YOU REALLY ASKING THAT QUESTION?

Xplosive
Juggernuat wins. With one hit he would kill King Kong and than would kill Godzilla.

Mider
have you read the godzilla comics xplosive, in one he was taking on the FF, in another he's taking against two giants, in anoter he's fighting the avengers, and x-men i believe dont know i saw x-men iceman, and hercules on the cover.

AJ4LIFE
it took most of marvel to stop godzilla, i dont know if they actually did, so did they, can anyone actually scam the comic, all of the fight u can put in

Rewmac
Yeah LOL and it took the whole X-Men junkies and lot of luck the "stop" the Juggernaut......What are we talking about then?

Horrificus
Are we talking the King Kong that was able to absorb power from Lighting, increasing his strength and using electricity as a weapon?

And which Godzilla? The one that can create actual atomoic blasts with his breath, or spiral beam?

Rewmac
That's what I call stupid stuff....Just put on Trion Juggernaut and Mindless Hulk in it.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
HURRY AND DEBATE THIS THREAD IS DOOMED

I don't appreciate people opening thread that they know will be closed, then beggin for debate before a mod shows up. This forum is saturated with threads enough as it is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.