Batman runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
Batman does not have any prep. Bruce has all his gadgets though. He has two days of rest between each battle. Where does he stop?

1) Mystique (in a deserted galley)
2) Russian
3) Elektra w/2 daggers
4) Kingpin w/Obliterator Cane
5) Dark Beast
6) Callisto
7) Lady Deathstrike

samishe
Gets to deathstrike. Then dies.

Crease
He should die at Dark Beast, but no writer would have the guts...I agree Lady Deathstrike kills him.

batdude123
Deatstrike may kill him. It could really go either way. Deathstrike would probably win the majority, but with all his gadgets, I see him winning maybe 4 times.

Marcus4600
Dark Beast should beat him.

Ex11B
another batgod thread

FieryBalrog
2 days of rest? isn't that like 2 days of... prep?

RogerRamjet
Elektra with daggers? wu'happened to her sai?? What the f**k?

Batman reaches finals an' bitchslapps Deathstrike...period

TheKahn
4 should stop him but no further than 5

Mider
is calliastro powerful?

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
2 days of rest? isn't that like 2 days of... prep? prep is when you can plan an attack or invent something to defeat your opponent. Rest is just lying on the bed, healing from any injuries and eating food and getting hydrated yes

Sixth_Winged
I think he could go all the way till Dark Beast.....then gets slaughtered.

But kingpin with damn cane should be heck of a fight for him and should be very lucky to not get a hit.

Tulika
All the way to LD, where it becomes muchly a gamble. I'd give it to Bats 4/10 against her.

Tshern
I'd give Batman 1/10 against LD.

grey fox
Originally posted by Tulika
All the way to LD, where it becomes muchly a gamble. I'd give it to Bats 4/10 against her.

Originally posted by Tshern
I'd give Batman 1/10 against LD.

You guy's are nuts !!!

Ld guts bats like a fish.....

Bats 0/10

samishe
Originally posted by grey fox
You guy's are nuts !!!

Ld guts bats like a fish.....

Bats 0/10

That's what i said.

Knightfall93
Bats just takes th Batplane and bombs her... oh hang on, we're not talking Frank Miller's Batman... then he reaches Deathstrike and would win 3/10 methinks

samishe
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Bats just takes th Batplane and bombs her... oh hang on, we're not talking Frank Miller's Batman... then he reaches Deathstrike and would win 3/10 methinks

Batman wears Batplane on his belt?

grey fox
Originally posted by Knightfall93

Methinks your out your ever loving mind ....

Deathstrike decapitates bats with a flick of the wrist.....

Tulika
Deathstrike is not Wolverine's match in fighting skills as shown in comics, and Batman is considerably better than Wolvie. Deathstrike can be knocked out and that's all Bats needs. He can do it.

samishe
Deathstrike is not Wolverine's match in fighting skills as shown in comics, and Batman is considerably better than Wolvie. Deathstrike can be knocked out and that's all Bats needs. He can do it.

Could happen only if Bats gets to LD.
In fact he can be killed by DB

grey fox

So bat's can apparently punch adamantium and be unharmed ?

Because that's what makes up a large chunk of LDS .....

Tulika
I don't know enough of Lady Deathstrike to tell. I've seen Wolverine own her every single time, easily too, and that's why I'm not convinced.

samishe
I don't know enough of Lady Deathstrike to tell. I've seen Wolverine own him every single time, easily too, and that's why I'm not convinced.

Him?
Anyway Wolvie has healing factor on his side, Bats doesn't so it would be much harder fo him to beat LD, even with gadgets.

GODSCRIBE
Bruce is a sucker for women. Mystique would just turn into a buxom women and seduce him. She'd then offer him a glass of Champagne laced with cyanide.

He stops at Mystique.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.