Photon vs. Captain Atom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
Battle's in space. Who wins?

thesilverspider
Photon

Darth Kal-El
How so?

soleran30
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
How so?

shunts him to the microverse BFR

Cameron Scott
Captain Atom can teleport too you know, hed come right back from the microverse.

Mider
ok i know that captain atom made his own universe with his very own spectre, how high does that put him on the power level, i mean how did he even do that?

Cameron Scott
Originally posted by Mider
ok i know that captain atom made his own universe with his very own spectre, how high does that put him on the power level, i mean how did he even do that?

This is controversal as Captain Atom was suppose to be a major villain after that event took place. The idea was that he was influenced by his evil counterpart, and the fact of god-hood, he changes his ways to bring order throughout reality. He would then call himself the Monarch. This was changed by DC because that story was leaked, so they changed the Monarch to Hawk and pretty much ignored the universe creating inside the quantum field story(though it was never retconned). At the end of CA's solo series it has a link to Armageddon 2001 where the story of the Monarch takes place.

Damn DC messed him up after that crossover, but it looks like in Wildstorm he is redeeming himself a bit.

BTW, in CA's next issue, in the solicits, it says he is using his draining powers to look into the future, so he might develop pre-cognitive(ie Cosmic Awareness) so it even the odds a bit.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
How so?

Photon goes back in time, and rips Captain Atom from his mother's womb.

The Ion
The Wildstorm series is doing a ton for CA's credibility. Funny how a guy can shine in a universe with no Superman. shifty

Sixth_Winged
photon bfr. CA can't even escape wildstorm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.