Squirrel Girl Vs. Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jesse7
^___________^

Black Adam
Squirrel Girl of course.

Wally West
Spite thread, Thor doesn't stand a chance.

batdude123
IS THIS A JOKE? YOUR PUTTING RUNE KING THOR IN THE SAME CLASS AS SQUIRREL GIRL? SHE WOULD BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!! stick out tongue laughing

grey fox
Originally posted by batdude123
IS THIS A JOKE? YOUR PUTTING RUNE KING THOR IN THE SAME CLASS AS SQUIRREL GIRL? SHE WOULD BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!! stick out tongue laughing

Co-signed biatch.....

AJ4LIFE
What the f**k? wat makes u think thor can stand up to her

batdude123
I don't know, some people are crazy.

spideycarnage
this is a slaughter.. RTK should have at least PC supes and Silver surfer on his team to stand a chance.

batdude123
Originally posted by spideycarnage
this is a slaughter.. RTK should have at least PC supes and Silver surfer on his team to stand a chance.

I KNOW! Doesn't seem fair, does it?

Marcus4600
considering she is the LUCKIEST character ever. I seriously think she's an Omega Level with luck powers beyond recognition.

batdude123
Originally posted by Marcus4600
considering she is the LUCKIEST character ever. I seriously think she's an Omega Level with luck powers beyond recognition.

cosigned

Juntai
longshot vs squirrel girl?

vpokdekjyafmidp
squirrel girl vs rhino?

grey fox
Originally posted by vpokdekjyafmidp
squirrel girl vs rhino?

.....My god the mans insane !!!!

With that much power (Sg's 'always win' aura and Rhino's 'Always Lose' aura) the very earth itself could crack-asunder.

You are a madman good sir....

TheKahn
What the f**k? What do you hate King Thor?

Jesse7
This match isn't King Thor, it is Rune King Thor. With all 9 worlds of Asgard absorbed into him.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Jesse7
This match isn't King Thor, it is Rune King Thor. With all 9 worlds of Asgard absorbed into him.

It could be 18 worlds and he still loses.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Jesse7

IIRC there was never a "Rune King Thor", it was just King Thor who had the wisdom of the runes. I could be wrong though. confused

vpokdekjyafmidp
Originally posted by grey fox
.....My god the mans insane !!!!

With that much power (Sg's 'always win' aura and Rhino's 'Always Lose' aura) the very earth itself could crack-asunder.

You are a madman good sir....

remember when we kissed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.